Everyones favourite football hooligan/drug dealer/fraudster/wife beater in trouble again

You're assuming he's the bad guy?

If you define child-raping savages as the good guys, then of course, people like Tommy Robinson, who dare to speak out against them, must be the bad guys.

Isaiah 5:20 comes to mind.
See post #10

You seem more upset over a couple of minor crimes, spread over years, than the rape of thousands of children with the government allowing it.
A far more worrying report about paedos was released this week implicating the government in a cover up. As yet Lennon has not seen fit to comment and neither has his US clown posse. I wonder why the racist shit isnt interested.

Is it connected to national policy and hysterical fear of "racism" like the last rape rings were, that ones that your government allowed to rape and enslave thousands of white children?

Are you speaking out in support of the policy that led to that series of crimes? Are you going to engage in behavior that supports and encourages those crimes, like you did and are with the ones from Rotherham?

If you define child-raping savages as the good guys, then of course, people like Tommy Robinson, who dare to speak out against them, must be the bad guys.

See post #10

You seem more upset over a couple of minor crimes, spread over years, than the rape of thousands of children with the government allowing it.
A far more worrying report about paedos was released this week implicating the government in a cover up. As yet Lennon has not seen fit to comment and neither has his US clown posse. I wonder why the racist shit isnt interested.

Is it connected to national policy and hysterical fear of "racism" like the last rape rings were, that ones that your government allowed to rape and enslave thousands of white children?

Are you speaking out in support of the policy that led to that series of crimes? Are you going to engage in behavior that supports and encourages those crimes, like you did and are with the ones from Rotherham?
If you had a genuine concern you would know about it. You are just right wing trash like your hero.

Last edited:
A far more worrying report about paedos was released this week implicating the government in a cover up. As yet Lennon has not seen fit to comment and neither has his US clown posse. I wonder why the racist shit isnt [sic] interested.

Probably because every human being has finite attention, and cannot be aware of everything wrong that happens in the world.

Is it your intention to suggest that “Lennon…and…his US clown posse”, of we knew of the particular instance that you are mentioning, would approve any more of it, than of the islamist child-rape gangs that you have openly sided with, or of those of you subhuman pieces of shit who took their side?

It is willfully dishonest to try to refute one's concern over some evil that has taken place, by citing some other evil that has also taken place outside the awareness or control of the one being so criticized.

If you had a genuine concern you would know about it. You are just right wing trash like your here.

Again, we all have finite attention and awareness, and cannot be aware of everything that falls within any category of events that touch on concerns that we might have.

You're being willfully dishonest, in criticizing anyone for not knowing about certain events. But then, such dishonesty is pretty much one of your defining characteristics; that and the blatant hypocrisy of your criticizing us for not being aware of or concerned about certain evils, after you have explicitly supported and defended similar evils.

Last edited:

See post #10

If you had a genuine concern you would know about it. You are just right wing trash like your hero.

The point is not being against child rape. All sane and healthy people are. It is not normally controversial.

The reason that this specific example of mass child rape, is so often a point of discussion, is because IT HAS DEFENDERS.

AND STILL DOES. YOU ARE STILL DOING THAT PRACTICE THAT LED TO THAT SPECIFIC MASS CHILD RAPE.

This has been explained to you before. YOu are actively being dishonest, trying to spin and deflect in defense of mass child rape.

That you try to turn this around on me, when you are defending mass child rape, is you being an asshole.

See post #10

The point is not being against child rape. All sane and healthy people are. It is not normally controversial.

The reason that this specific example of mass child rape, is so often a point of discussion, is because IT HAS DEFENDERS.

AND STILL DOES. YOU ARE STILL DOING THAT PRACTICE THAT LED TO THAT SPECIFIC MASS CHILD RAPE.

This has been explained to you before. YOu are actively being dishonest, trying to spin and deflect in defense of mass child rape.

That you try to turn this around on me, when you are defending mass child rape, is you being an asshole.
I have never seen anybody defend child rape. You are only concerned with white victims if their attackers were muslims.You and your foul friends are the dregs in any society.

The idea that anyone has defended the rape of children is patently absurd. It is a horrible crime that is committed all over the world by people of all religious and ethnic backgrounds. Unfortunately, accusations of rape have been tainted for centuries by the false assertions of unscrupulous racist assholes that actions that target ethnic and religious minorities are necessary to protect women and children, so some care must be taken to guard against this.

In this case, the mistakes made by the police did cause a scandal, which was dealt with, but the perps were apprehended. What is so ironic is that this robinson/yaxley-lennon tried to derail the criminal proceedings against them. It sounds like he really wanted a mistrial.

As for Steven Yaxley-Lennon, his motives were just to persue [sic] his far-right racist and anti-Islamic agenda; he didn't care one jot about the victims…

...By the way, being an extreme violent Islamist child-raping savage is not a race, therefore, it is not racist to oppose such, no matter how much you may sympathize with such subhuman filth...

I never said child rapists are a race, nor was it ever demonstrated that any of the Rotherham gang were Islamists. That doesn't alter the fact that Yaxley-Lennon and his cohorts are fundamentally racist and anti-Islamic.

Rape and Grooming Gangs: How Islamophobic 'Sex Crimes' Propaganda Fuels the Far-Right – Byline Times
Far right poses as protectors of women to target Muslims, official extremism report finds

See post #10

While you seem to be obsessed with gang of scum in Rotherham, while ignoring the fact that most child sexual predators are white "Christian" men, especially in the USA where it apears around 300,000 youg girls are abused there every year.

Where's "Tommy Robinson"? Why's he not out there banging the drum and reporting on that massive scandal across the pond?

I have never seen anybody defend child rape. You are only concerned with white victims if their attackers were muslims.You and your foul friends are the dregs in any society.

Once again, as always, you are being willfully dishonest.

I challenge you to produce a link to any posting, anywhere on this forum, or anywhere else, where anyone participating in this discussion has expressed the opinion that the race, religion, culture, or other parameters of either the subhuman piece of shit who rapes a child, or the child who is raped, has any bearing at all on how unacceptable such a crime it.

You cannot, of course. You know that you cannot, because you know damned well that none of us have ever expressed such an opinion, and that you have no basis on which to suppose that any of us hold any such opinion.

As is usual for you, you're flat-out lying.

Once again, as always, you are being willfully dishonest.

I challenge you to produce a link to any posting, anywhere on this forum, or anywhere else, where anyone participating in this discussion has expressed the opinion that the race, religion, culture, or other parameters of either the subhuman piece of shit who rapes a child, or the child who is raped, has any bearing at all on how unacceptable such a crime it.

You cannot, of course. You know that you cannot, because you know damned well that none of us have ever expressed such an opinion, and that you have no basis on which to suppose that any of us hold any such opinion.

As is usual for you, you're flat-out lying.
Well check out post 20 on this thread where a well known racist refers to "white children" victims. I struggle to understand why the childs skin colour makes the crime lesser or more horrific.
Robinson is a cheerleader for this racism. He has never,ever commented on any rape that didnt involve an Asian perpetrator.Not once.Doesnt that strike you as odd ?

Well check out post 20 on this thread where a well known racist refers to "white children" victims. I struggle to understand why the childs skin colour makes the crime lesser or more horrific.

OK, I'll have to concede that Post 20 might be taken that way, though that's not what I think it meant. I'll leave it to Correll to explain what he meant there, but I think it's different than the meaning that you're trying to force on it.

At least he didn't allow rape rings to operate for years, raping thousands of white children, out of fear of being called racist, like your government did.

I do take issue with your characterization of Correll as a “well known racist”. I guess he meets the LIbEral definition of one, the meaning that it refers to one to whom a LIbEral is badly losing an argument, but I would dispute that he meets the definition of the term as understood by sane people.

OK, I'll have to concede that Post 20 might be taken that way, though that's not what I think it meant. I'll leave it to Correll to explain what he meant there, but I think it's different than the meaning that you're trying to force on it.

At least he didn't allow rape rings to operate for years, raping thousands of white children, out of fear of being called racist, like your government did.

I do take issue with your characterization of Correll as a “well known racist”. I guess he meets the LIbEral definition of one, the meaning that it refers to one to whom a LIbEral is badly losing an argument, but I would dispute that he meets the definition of the term as understood by sane people.
He is being racist on this thread.How can it be spun any other way ?

That was a fine point, to raise, when this issue first hit.

But, it has been repeatedly answered. The point is that these particular crimes were the result of policies, that you lib continue to support, even after you have seen the horrific results. (rabid multiculturalism)

What you need to do at this point, if you are a person and not a troll, is to address or challenge that counterpoint.

Instead, you lefties have decided to ignore that fact that your point was answered, and to just keep making it.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as political propaganda.

AND, as you are doing it, to defend policies that you know have led to, and supported mass rape, you are indirectly defending and encouraging mass rape of children.

Among who knows what other crimes or injustices.

But, it has been repeatedly answered. The point is that these particular crimes were the result of policies, that you lib continue to support, even after you have seen the horrific results. (rabid multiculturalism)

What you need to do at this point, if you are a person and not a troll, is to address or challenge that counterpoint.

Instead, you lefties have decided to ignore that fact that your point was answered, and to just keep making it.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, used as political propaganda.

AND, as you are doing it, to defend policies that you know have led to, and supported mass rape, you are indirectly defending and encouraging mass rape of children.

"White children".

See post #10

While you seem to be obsessed with gang of scum in Rotherham, while ignoring the fact that most child sexual predators are white "Christian" men, especially in the USA where it apears around 300,000 youg girls are abused there every year.

Where's "Tommy Robinson"? Why's he not out there banging the drum and reporting on that massive scandal across the pond?

Rapists over here, if caught are generally punished. The local police and social workers don't let them operate. Their bosses, when they talk about the rapes don't send them for sensitivity training as punishment. If the cops show up at a confrontation and find a father trying to rescue his child from rapists and slavers, they don't side with the slave owners and arrest the father, leaving the girl with her owners and rapists.

At least, I hope not. The possibility that the type of liberal ideological commitment to multiculturalism and diversity, that led to the mass rape rings there, could be operating here, also providing cover for similar crimes against my nation,

is one of the reasons I find this issue to be important.

Now, you have a choice. YOu raised a valid counter point. But I have answered it. Will you address that or do what Tommy does, and pretend that it was not answered and just keep making the same point again and again, in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion?

He is being racist on this thread.How can it be spun any other way ?

Pointing out the racial aspect of the victim pool that the rape rings targeted is not racism. It is relevant in that it reflects on their thinking and possibly on yours.

I have looked for information on the victim pool, wondering if they also picked up victims of other ethnic groups, just wondering if at some point, one of you leftards would go, "A-HA, LOOK HERE IS A BLACK VICTIM", in which case my response would be, "So what, my position is unchanged".

you are a lying asshole. Fuck you.

"White children".

Correct. That was who the rapists choose to rape,and who the government, YOUR government, choose to allow the rapists to rape and torture and enslave.

Why do you find that so important? More important than the fact that your government seems to have no interest in protecting your nation's children?

Forum List

Back