Everyones favourite football hooligan/drug dealer/fraudster/wife beater in trouble again

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tommy Robinson faces assault charge after Center Parcs arrest
The former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault following an incident at Center Parcs in Bedfordshire.

Bedfordshire police said the 37-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was due to appear at Luton magistrates court on 2 April and had been released on bail.

I hope the courts show some compassion. Tommy hasnt been in trouble all year.

The former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault following an incident at Center Parcs in Bedfordshire.

Bedfordshire police said the 37-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was due to appear at Luton magistrates court on 2 April and had been released on bail.

Is Tommy on the scrumpy?

Is Tommy on the scrumpy?

Center Parcs is a holiday camp based in the forest. Its a bit upmarket for his sort. They will be mortified to be associated with his name.

Is Tommy on the scrumpy?

Center Parcs is a holiday camp based in the forest. Its a bit upmarket for his sort. They will be mortified to be associated with his name.

You should be packing your bug out bag and heading into the Cotswolds to save yourself from the coronavirus plague sweeping across your land. .

Is Tommy on the scrumpy?

I saw the video. He sure has a mouth.

Moment furious Tommy Robinson is arrested for assault after 'row at Center Parcs swimming pool'

Last edited:

Is Tommy on the scrumpy?

You should be packing your bug out bag and heading into the Cotswolds to save yourself from the coronavirus plague sweeping across your land. .
My youngest is on lockdown at the moment. Its very worrying.

Hasn't he only just got out of prison?

The Brits don't like it, when you report on their rape rings.

No problem with honest or responsible reporting, the problem comes when right wing racists irresponsibly put the trial of these scunbags in jeopardy pursuing their hate agenda and risk allowing them to walk free to carry on explioting vulnerable girls and women.

No problem with honest or responsible reporting, the problem comes when right wing racists irresponsibly put the trial of these scunbags in jeopardy pursuing their hate agenda and risk allowing them to walk free to carry on explioting vulnerable girls and women.

Funny. Fear of being called racist was the reason given by the cops for letting the rape rings rape thousands of young white girls.

Your words show that you are still holding on to the mindset that led to the rape rings.

He has been out for 6 months at least.This just sounds like a row rather than one of his stunts.

He has been out for 6 months at least.This just sounds like a row rather than one of his stunts.

Reveals a lot about his character though.

You're assuming he's the bad guy?

Its unusual for drug dealing thugs to disappoint like this.

You're assuming he's the bad guy?
You Tell Me

In April 2005 at Luton Crown Court, Robinson was convicted of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and assault with intent to resist arrest against an off-duty police officer in July 2004. The officer had intervened in an argument in the street between Robinson and his then girlfriend, Jenna Vowles. In the struggle that followed, Robinson kicked the officer in the head as he laid on the ground. Robinson received sentences of 12 months and 3 months, which were served concurrently.[1]

In September 2011, at Preston Magistrates' Court, Robinson was convicted of assault for headbutting a man in Blackburn on 2 April 2011.[6][4] In November 2011, he was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.[7]

Public order offence
In July 2011, at Luton and South Bedfordshire Magistrates' Court, Robinson was convicted of using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour, for leading a group of Luton Town F.C. supporters into a brawl involving 100 people in Luton on 24 August 2010. He was sentenced to a 12-month community rehabilitation order, 150 hours of unpaid work and given a three-year football banning order.[2][3]

False passport
In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the United States illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January 2013 to 10 months' imprisonment.[10][11][190]

Robinson had used a passport in the name of Andrew McMaster to board a Virgin Atlantic flight from Heathrow to New York.[10] He had been banned from entering the US due to his criminal record. When he arrived at New York's JFK Airport, customs officials who took his fingerprints realised he was not McMaster. He was asked to attend a second interview but left the airport, entering the US illegally. He stayed one night and returned to the UK the following day using his own legitimate passport – which bears the name Paul Harris.[9]

Judge Alistair McCreath told him: "What you did went absolutely to the heart of the immigration controls that the United States are entitled to have. It's not in any sense trivial."[10]

He was released on electronic tag on 22 February 2013.[191]

Fraud
In November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, along with five other defendants.[192] He pleaded guilty to two charges and in January 2014 was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment.[13][190]

Robinson's fraud amounted to £160,000 over a period of six months. Judge Andrew Bright QC described him as the "instigator, if not the architect" of a series of frauds totalling £640,000. "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning." He described Robinson as a "fixer" who had introduced others to fraudulent mortgage broker Deborah Rothschild. Rothschild had assisted some defendants by providing fake pay slips and income details.[14]

Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia

What did the Human Rights Commission have to say about the rape rings your government allowed to operate, out of fear being called racist?

You seem to have an extraordinary fixation on introducing this topic of rape gangs and those exploiting children for sex. Perhaps it's just an American male thing.

Child Sex Trafficking
US History of Sexual Exploitation of Children (News) - Women At Risk International™
Child Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation in the United States
Child sexual exploitation in the USA: Not just a problem for developing nations

That's just a sample, Google "child sex exploitation in usa" and you get 13,500,000 results. People in glass houses...

You seem to have an extraordinary fixation on introducing this topic of rape gangs and those exploiting children for sex. Perhaps it's just an American male thing.

Child Sex Trafficking
US History of Sexual Exploitation of Children (News) - Women At Risk International™
Child Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation in the United States
Child sexual exploitation in the USA: Not just a problem for developing nations

That's just a sample, Google "child sex exploitation in usa" and you get 13,500,000 results. People in glass houses...

A pathetic attempt at a tu quoque argument. Utterly pathetic. We're talking Tainted Tommy levels of pathetic.

Do any of your links describe instances of anyone openly defending and protecting those who sexually abuse children, and of people being criminally prosecuted for speaking out against such abuses?

Its unusual for drug dealing thugs to disappoint like this.

At least he didn't allow rape rings to operate for years, raping thousands of white children, out of fear of being called racist, like your government did.

I mean, if that is the track record of your government, give me a "drug dealing thug" any day of the week.

Forum List

Back