Tommy Robinson ‘lied to police about harassment threat’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Prosecutor Peter Clement said Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - told police his fears of being attacked had led him to take his children out of school for 48 hours.

However, investigations revealed this was not true, and the activist did not explain to detectives why he had given a statement that was “not entirely accurate”.

“He explained that the videos that the defendant had uploaded came at a time when he, the complainant, received numerous warnings from the authorities as to threats to life and/or threats of serious violence to himself”, said the prosecutor.

“The police understandably and rightly inquired as to that and again that was found not to be accurate in that there had been no such warnings over the relevant period.”

Once again we see this petty drug dealer, and wife beater, break the law. It bothers me that there doesnt seem to be a consequence of this. He lied to the police and he lied to the court. He should be charged with perjury,wasting police time and slapped with costs for all of this.

Prosecutor Peter Clement said Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - told police his fears of being attacked had led him to take his children out of school for 48 hours.

However, investigations revealed this was not true, and the activist did not explain to detectives why he had given a statement that was “not entirely accurate”.

“He explained that the videos that the defendant had uploaded came at a time when he, the complainant, received numerous warnings from the authorities as to threats to life and/or threats of serious violence to himself”, said the prosecutor.

“The police understandably and rightly inquired as to that and again that was found not to be accurate in that there had been no such warnings over the relevant period.”

Once again we see this petty drug dealer, and wife beater, break the law. It bothers me that there doesnt seem to be a consequence of this. He lied to the police and he lied to the court. He should be charged with perjury,wasting police time and slapped with costs for all of this.
I'm we kicked these whiny fuckers out

God I'm glad we kicked these whingy Brits out almost 250 years ago.

It's funny how the left tells us about the existance of the Tea Party, Qanon, The Proud Boys, and all of these famous rightwing activists that we Americans know nothing about.
It makes me wonder if the Left didn't invent these groups to attack us with.....or at the very least...would never consider what they're saying without the Left pointing them out to us.
Perhaps rightwing terrorism is purely a creation of the Democrat Party. After all.....they created the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Why not this as well.

The Spanish clearly didn't want him either, it seems. Poor ickle Tommy, oh so persecuted, my heart bleeds.

The Spanish clearly didn't want him either, it seems. Poor ickle Tommy, oh so persecuted, my heart bleeds.
Yaxley has had a bad covid. I was surprised to see his name pop up again. I think he is due back in court soon with that Syrian boy that he slandered.

Yaxley has had a bad covid. I was surprised to see his name pop up again. I think he is due back in court soon with that Syrian boy that he slandered.
Heard he got arrested (again) for breaking Covid regulations, not that he'd caught the virus himself. If that's the case, seems even the Covid virus can't stand him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back