Democrats attack black man one month before the election

They even eat their own. The (democrat) congressional black caucus supports a white (democrat) running against a black (republican) woman, Jennifer Green, in Indiana.

Biden7.jpg

Kanye calling out liberals is a good thing.
I don't think the liberals were the problem. His anti-Semitic remarks, lost him Gap, Adidas, Balenciaga and no telling who else.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So how do they expect this to win them the black vote?

---Attacks on Kanye Prove Democrats Haven’t Changed---

Kanye is mentally ill. The people exploiting his mental illness to score political points are disgusting.

The content of his character is being attacked, not the color of his skin, fucktard.

I bet you thought you are clever.

For pointing out minorities are in the wrong and need to change their ways?
Have you seen the outtakes from the Tucker Carlson interview which they edited out?

Or his tweets and attacks on Jews?

The man is ill. And Fox News carefully edited his rants to make him look sane. That's sickening.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kanye is mentally ill. The people exploiting his mental illness to score political points are disgusting.

The content of his character is being attacked, not the color of his skin, fucktard.

Have you seen the outtakes from the Tucker Carlson interview which they edited out?

Or his tweets and attacks on Jews?

The man is ill. And Fox News carefully edited his rants to make him look sane. That's sickening.
Yep…Kanye is “mentally ill“ because he dared to break free of the Democrat plantation and their forever shackles.
Hahahaha….you woke white guilt whackos are all the same.

Glad you support cancel culture. I am not surprised either.
Those are big companies, and I own stock in none of them. Two of them, aren't even from this country, one from Germany home of the Holocaust. I support companies looking out for their public image, anyway they see fit. I was with Procter and Gamble, when they found out Marylin Chambers, (their Ivory ["Pure as the drive snow] girl, could also be seen in XXX movie action, giving head, behind the green door. They dropped her. Being image sensitive is just good business sense, as it is better to lose the image problem creator, than customers. That is not cancel culture, that was back in the 70s before you guy created the name "cancel culture" because you wanted to do, off the wall by personal choice, but did not want to get fired or suffer personally for public actions. Some people want to have their cake and eat it too, but sometimes companies will be sensitive to it and there is no getting around it.

Those are big companies, and I own stock in none of them. Two of them, aren't even from this country, one from Germany home of the Holocaust. I support companies looking out for their public image, anyway they see fit. I was with Procter and Gamble, when they found out Marylin Chambers, (their Ivory ["Pure as the drive snow] girl, could also be seen in XXX movie action, giving head, behind the green door. They dropped her. Being image sensitive is just good business sense, as it is better to lose the image problem creator, than customers. That is not cancel culture, that was back in the 70s before you guy created the name "cancel culture" because you wanted to do, off the wall by personal choice, but did not want to get fired or suffer personally for public actions. Some people want to have their cake and eat it too, but sometimes companies will be sensitive to it and there is no getting around it.
Waste your virtue signaling on someone else.

Waste your virtue signaling on someone else.
Virtue signaling? Cancel culture? What a bunch of new age bullshit. Who you Jivin' with that Cosmic Debris?
1666752671847.png

It is what you were doing. You are woke?
Woke? You really are into the new age bullshit lingo. You sound live a product of a bad environment. Grow up.

Buydem is incredibly mentally incompetent yet liberals with similar handicaps love the old nazi

Virtue signaling? Cancel culture? What a bunch of new age bullshit. Who you Jivin' with that Cosmic Debris?
View attachment 715584

Woke? You really are into the new age bullshit lingo. You sound live a product of a bad environment. Grow up.
Hahaha…ALL woke white guilt whackos try to pretend the “new age bullshit” doesn’t exist…why do you think that is?

Hahaha…ALL woke white guilt whackos try to pretend the “new age bullshit” doesn’t exist…why do you think that is?
Do those term rule your life? Not mine. I recognize the rights of businesses to make contracts and hold valid their own business reasons for cutting people loose, they consider an embarrassment, having seen it, since I was a teenager. You got a problem with those companies and think they ought to support somebody, because he's your kind of guy, write them a letter or buy a lot of stock. Nothing new or new age or woke or cancel culture or virtue signaling about it. It is just business, as it has been done for generations. Grow up. Cute little buzz names are irrelevant, and unless you can convince those large corporations of your value, so are you. That's life dude.

Forum List

Back