Everyone With a Brain Thinks Fetterman Is a Moron- Tonight At the Debate He Proved Them Right

I saw bits and pieces of the debate putting aside how you feel about the policies of Fetterman it seemed pretty clear to me he still has some distance to go before he is fully recovered from his stroke. I really do hope he makes a full recovery but he is not there yet and tonight seemed to highlight that pretty well..
If that was a prize fight, the towel would have been thrown in before the 30:00 minute mark.

Reality check: His stroke had very little to do with his abominable performance tonight.

He was incoherent, he contradicted long-held positions on fracking, probation, immigration. He made no sense even when he seemed to have given the point some thought. The little bit of difficulty he had communicating should not mask the fact that he has no coherent position on many important issues.

He obviously has NO IDEA how Social Security or Medicare are funded, or how Federal spending may impact things like the deficit, inflation, unemployment, or wages. He had no coherent thoughts whatsoever on education spending, other than SPEND MONEY - he couldn't even say HOW.

And more importantly, the positions he DOES hold are out-to-lunch. Open borders, $15/hr MW, socialized medicine, etc.

This election will be a litmus test for the idiocy of the Pennsylvania electorate. And I'm not comfortable about how it will turn out.

I'm a lifetime Pennsylvanian.

Reality check: His stroke had very little to do with his abominable performance tonight.

He was incoherent, he contradicted long-held positions on fracking, probation, immigration. He made no sense even when he seemed to have given the point some thought. The little bit of difficulty he had communicating should not mask the fact that he has no coherent position on many important issues.

He obviously has NO IDEA how Social Security or Medicare are funded, or how Federal spending may impact things like the deficit, inflation, unemployment, or wages. He had no coherent thoughts whatsoever on education spending, other than SPEND MONEY - he couldn't even say HOW.

And more importantly, the positions he DOES hold are out-to-lunch. Open borders, $15/hr MW, socialized medicine, etc.

This election will be a litmus test for the idiocy of the Pennsylvania electorate. And I'm not comfortable about how it will turn out.

you're describing a typical democrat

I feel bad for the guy...it's a tough break.

But that shouldn't be a factor in whether or not he should serve in the Senate.

In four to five years he'll either have recovered or he won't have...and he can run again then.

It was a serious lapse in judgement for him to run this election cycle...and it's downright criminal of the MSM to have run interference for him this long.

Just imagine how this exact scenario would have been reported if it was the Republican in this mental state running for Senate.

The Media is trash in this country.
Your media is anyway...

Socialized medicine lol? We already have thanks to Obamacare for crying out loud. Change the channel.eck: His stroke had very little to do with his abominable performance tonight.

He was incoherent, he contradicted long-held positions on fracking, probation, immigration. He made no sense even when he seemed to have given the point some thought. The little bit of difficulty he had communicating should not mask the fact that he has no coherent position on many important iss

He obviously has NO IDEA how Social Security or Medicare are funded, or how Federal spending may impact things like the deficit, inflation, unemployment, or wages. He had no coherent thoughts whatsoever on education spending, other than SPEND MONEY - he couldn't even say

And more importantly, the positions he DOES hold are out-to-lunch. Open borders, $15/hr MW, socialized medicine,

This election will be a litmus test for the idiocy of the Pennsylvania electorate. And I'm not comfortable about how it will turn

I'm a lifetime Pennsylvan

Socialized medicine lol? We already have thanks to Obamacare for crying out loud. Change the channel. open borders my butt. You might be biased and brainwashed. $15 sounds about right, that is what byden and the Democrats are for now... Maybe $12 for teenagers

Uncle Festerman needs to be put on concussion protocol... what a fucking shit show.

6yay8g.jpg

they couldn't for one reason or another ..maybe not enough time, or no name recognition....she's ecuadoran/guatemalan..i forget....radical. he's just the stepping stone.

Forum List

Back