Everyone wants to argue. What's the solution?

Been there. Done that. Fortunately, at least in this forum, it's pretty easy to identify folks lacking science basics. The set includes everyone who denies AGW.

You must truly be stupid, I just said that you should follow what you preach. But you really don't care about the truth.

RainyDays made the statement.

Cricks compression skills is that of a worm.
I think my compression skills are just fine. What a maroon.

I think my compression skills are just fine. What a maroon.
You did not recognize that the statement you responded to, did not originate from me. You also did not recognize that I told said person to do what they demanded others to do.

You were to fast to denigrate something you do not understand.

Crick's comprehension sucks!

Dang, it can't even start, before bickering begins...

C'mon! Let's get grown up and form a group that want to fix this shit. We have to organize, otherwise it will forever be the way it is.

So those of you who feel it is necessary to change the way the government is run, let's get started.

#1 order, we have to organize. We have to rally our troops. We'll work from there. If we have enough people in this thread, we can start a different place.

The climate change BS is about power. It does nothing for the environment.
Our Planet Earth is currently a "Goldilocks" Planet.
It probably has been for Millions (if not Billions) of years.
(And will continue to be so for Millions of Years)
Possibly Mars or Venus were once Goldilocks Planets too.

You care to discuss?

You care to discuss?

Goldilocks merely refers to the fact that the Earth is in a region of space relative to the Sun, where water is liquid.

You care to discuss?
Of course. Yes, Venus was probably something like Earth, until climate change went nuts.
Mars was probably like Earth, before it lost its magnetic field, and therefore its atmosphere.

There are so many planets out in this galaxy alone, that have the potential to harbor intelligent life. Maybe billions in this galaxy alone. And then there are hundreds of billions of other galaxies out there, just in the part of the universe we can see. Intelligent life out there has to exist. And they probably have a big head start on us, since we've been killing each other and destroying knowledge since as far as we can possibly record. And probably waaaay more before that.

We have 300 years worth of advanced achievements, beyond fire and metallurgy. And only 80 years of more advanced achievements. We cannot compare ET's to us. They are so above us, that their achievements, are magic to us.

Of course. Yes, Venus was probably something like Earth, until climate change went nuts.
Mars was probably like Earth, before it lost its magnetic field, and therefore its atmosphere.

There are so many planets out in this galaxy alone, that have the potential to harbor intelligent life. Maybe billions in this galaxy alone. And then there are hundreds of billions of other galaxies out there, just in the part of the universe we can see. Intelligent life out there has to exist. And they probably have a big head start on us, since we've been killing each other and destroying knowledge since as far as we can possibly record. And probably waaaay more before that.

There was no climate change on Venus. The atmosphere of Venus is 97% CO2.

It has ALWAYS been hot.

Possibly not before. It could have been earth-like.

Nope. Not ever. The atmosphere is as it was formed. The temperature of Venus is due to the incredibly dense atmosphere.

It is orders of magnitude heavier than Earths.

Google this: Göbekli Tepe.

They built these structures 12,000 years ago. Before even the Sumerians in 4000 BC, who are considered to be the beginning of civilization. In order to build these things, they HAD to have a civilization. They had to farm animals and veggies, they couldn't do it being nomadic people... So their civilization got destroyed somehow, and then that leaves the Sumerians (who i love) as the next known civilization.

Nope. Not ever. The atmosphere is as it was formed. The temperature of Venus is due to the incredibly dense atmosphere.

It is orders of magnitude heavier than Earths.
OK, do you know why it is so dense? Because of volcanic activity that has spewed all these toxic gases into the atmosphere, which then increase warming, to the point where it gets out of control.

Are you arguing with me, politics, or science?

Google this: Göbekli Tepe.

They built these structures 12,000 years ago. Before even the Sumerians in 4000 BC, who are considered to be the beginning of civilization. In order to build these things, they HAD to have a civilization. They had to farm animals and veggies, they couldn't do it being nomadic people... So their civilization got destroyed somehow, and then that leaves the Sumerians (who i love) as the next known civilization.

The Mycenean civilization was older. Also there are the beginnings of archeological work in the Russian Steppe, and further north, of a civilization that was pretty developed over 12,000 years ago.

OK, do you know why it is so dense? Because of volcanic activity that has spewed all these toxic gases into the atmosphere, which then increase warming, to the point where it gets out of control.

Are you arguing with me, politics, or science?

Nope. As the planet formed it hoovered up all the CO2 in the accreting Solar disc.

The atmosphere formed, as is, when the plant itself formed. I'm not arguing. I am correcting.

I appreciate your discussion Westwall! But I gotta go to bed! I'll catch you tomorrow maybe! But in the meantimes, please show how that is old news... :)

Forum List

Back