President Zelensky Biden's Not Planning Invading, Putin Is!

JimofPennsylvan

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2007
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his allies in the Ukrainian Government putdown of President Biden and the U.S. government this past Friday saying a Russian invasion is not imminent contrary to the American government assertions that it is likely and that the situation with Russia is in the same category of Russia's military buildup along the Ukrainian border last spring reveals that President Zelensky is acting really stupid and is in denial over the Russian threat to his government. This year is completely different from the spring of 2021 yes Russia went up to around 120000 troops on Ukraine's border last year but it as from a base of 87,000 troops and at the end of the Spring exercise the Russian Defense Minister said the some units are going back to their home bases in Russia (nothing is being said like that now) plus it was evident last year that President Putin did not have a firm agenda last year he said things like I hope no one will cross the red line and Russia will decide for itself where the red line is (indicating he hadn't made the decision yet). This year Russian troops are positioned more aggressively some are positioned in Belarus and the Russian Navy is more active off the Ukrainian coast. This year President Putin has a very firm agenda he wants NATO to agree that Ukraine never becomes part of the alliance and Nato pulls back on military deployments in Nato countries closest to Russia. What is the big tell for me is that this past fall/winter season Russia dramatically cut back on natural gas and oil deliveries to Europe (so Putin has already paid a big price to aid the Ukrainian invasion) and he did this so that when he invades Ukraine Europe will now be under enormous pressure not to cause Putin major problems over this because they will desperately need Russian oil and gas for their people and to run their economies and if they come out and majorly punish Putin over this move he will turn down the natural gas and oil spigots to Europe. Plus, Vladimir Putin knows how to lead a country specifically an Army and an effective leader does not continually rally his army to war and not pull the trigger so to speak because a significant part of winning a war is the fighting spirit in your soldiers and a leader cannot keep treating them like a yoyo and expect them to have the optimal fighting spirit in the future.

President Zelensky has a humongous decision to make, he has to decide whether to be Neville Chamberlain or Winston Churchill. That is he has to decide whether to be the British Prime Minister Chamberlain who held the job immediately prior to World War II and lead Britain to defeat or to be British Prime Minister Churchill who held the job during most of World War II and lead Britain to victory. Volodymyr has to decide whether he will let fear and denial control his decisions as a leader or let wisdom control his decisions as a leader. Fear and denial thinking thinks that if I sound the war alarm, investment in my country will drop and my country's economy will drop and denial behaves like I have plans my country's society and economy is going reach this, that and the other goal and I don't want to hear or consider anything negative that threatens these goals from being achieved. Wisdom behaves like I do my best to prepare my country for the danger that appears on the horizon but I hope for the best. Vladimir Putin is too cunning he is always doing what is in his best interest he won't make the final decision to invade Ukraine until the last minute so to speak exists to make that decision. Wisdom for a Ukrainian leader would make the aforementioned analysis meaning that the democratic country of Ukraine is facing a real existential threat and conclude I must prepare my country to fight this Russian military invasion and from being conquered by Russia!

President Zelensky should be mobilizing his country to defend against a Russian invasion. He should be giving a national address to his people informing them of the Russian army invasion threat and call the Ukrainian people to prepare for such an invasion and announce that Ukrainian reservist are being called up and outlining specific plans the country should be following. This war like any war will be a military war requiring the bravery and capability of Ukrainian soldiers but to a large large degree it will be a "logistics" war because Russia not only has a large and thus powerful military force but it is also highly mobile the Ukrainian people need to be called to prepare to move their Army around their eastern border where the invasion will be coming from, this is critical. The Russian military will be seeking to break through the Ukrainian front lines and encircle adjacent Ukrainian troops on the front lines (that is their historical battle strategy); so the Ukrainian government is going to need Ukrainians with trucks to volunteer to act as a transport force to evacuate Ukrainian troops endangered of being trapped by the Russian army. The Ukrainian government is also going to need Ukrainians with construction equipment to volunteer to act as a "construction force" to build fortifications for the Ukrainian military; the enormous military power that Russia will have in this war will enable them to make offensives deep into Ukrainian territory and do so quickly so what the Ukrainian people are going to need to do is quickly create Ukrainian forces front lines specifically to dig deep trenches in these front line areas not only to protect Ukrainian soldiers but equally important Ukrainian artillery guns and tanks from Russian air and ground bombardments. President Zelensky needs to inform his people that they are fighting a superpower in Russia, a country that has a very formidable air force, so once the war begins they are not going to have an easy time of it moving supplies like food and medicine around the war zone in the eastern part of their country so they are going to need this all preplaced the Ukrainian people in this eastern part of Ukraine need to stock up now on supplies. President Zelensky is going to need to set-up the administration in his government to administer all these initiatives and his government is going to have to do all this at lightening speed, there is no time to waste here Volodymyr. President Zelensky should be giving multiple national addresses to his people updating them on the preparations for this war and telling them what else the government needs and asking for public assistance.

President Zelensky like any prudent President should let the Generals of his country's army prosecute the war they are the experts. However, Ukrainian Generals have a shortcoming where they allow their armies to get encircled be the enemy with no withdrawal route where they end up getting slaughtered en masse and captured. I don't know whether it is pride where they don't want to admit they lost the battle even when it becomes obvious from a practical perspective it has occurred so action can be taken to save the lives of their soldiers still in the battle or they over-rate their forces grading them as able to break through and create an escape route for trapped troops when they cannot. This outcome where a Ukrainian army was encircled and then slaughtered occurred at both of the major battles in the Donbas conflict, the Battle of Ilovaisk and the Battle of DeBaltseve. President Zelensky has to be outstandingly committed to not being a President like Petro Poroshenko and continually monitor what is going on in the battlefield and when it is obvious that the noose is being tightened around the neck of a Ukrainian Army like it was at DeBaltseve withdrawal those troops do not allow them to be trapped and wiped out. Actually for the Ukrainian government that needs to be one of the top priorities in fighting this war against Russia which is simply don't let significant portions of the Ukrainian army get encircled by the Russian army with no escape route so they get destroyed. Achieving this will allow the Ukrainian government to travel its best path to victory in this War against Russia, the best path to victory for Ukraine is to degrade the Russian invasion and occupation force to a major degree so it isn't worth it for the Russian government to fight this war; and the only way the Ukranian government can achieve this goal is to preserve as much of the Ukrainian army in the eastern part of Ukraine as it optimally can especially its artillery guns and tanks!

President Zelensky use your brains the question you should not be asking yourself is whether President will make the decision to invade Ukraine or not the task for you Mr. President is too change Vladimir Putin's calculation about that decision you need to increase the cost for Russia for taking such action! The ordinary Ukrainian soldier is a great soldier he is brave and a capable fighter. The problem for Ukraine is not in their soldiers but in their leadership evidenced in their past defeats in the Battles in the Donbas Region specifically it is the failure of the Ukrainian government to acknowledge the Russian military's involvement and their scope of involvement in these battles. I hope in the likely upcoming battles of Ukraine history does not record the Ukrainian government made the same mistake! Wouldn't it be great if Volodymyr Chamberlain changed his name to Volodymyr Churchill!

"Ahh" the enemy it ain't Russia, its Biden/Harris and their democrat party, the people running them for China, silicon valley, the totally treasonous US chamber of commerce, and of course communist China!

Russia has a legitimate issue here, and more importantly, the whole war thing with Russia, bears all the hallmarks of a false flag, directed squarely upon the United States people, who hate Biden/Harris, and the treasonous democrat party!

I am halfway convinced, FBI, or perhaps CIA, maybe even both, are readying very specific attacks against the USA power grid, which they will blame upon Russia, not totally convinced of such, but more convinced of that scenario, than the faux war with Russia BS scenario currently being toe sucked by ignorant, intellectually aborted, democrat baseheads such as the op...... o_O

"Ahh" the enemy it ain't Russia, its Biden/Harris and their democrat party, the people running them for China, silicon valley, the totally treasonous US chamber of commerce, and of course communist China!

Russia has a legitimate issue here, and more importantly, the whole war thing with Russia, bears all the hallmarks of a false flag, directed squarely upon the United States people, who hate Biden/Harris, and the treasonous democrat party!

I am halfway convinced, FBI, or perhaps CIA, maybe even both, are readying very specific attacks against the USA power grid, which they will blame upon Russia, not totally convinced of such, but more convinced of that scenario, than the faux war with Russia BS scenario currently being toe sucked by ignorant, intellectually aborted, democrat baseheads such as the op...... o_O
Another Russian loving anti-American, why?

Exactly who the fuck are we supporting over the supposed Russian aggression?
485448.jpeg

Members of Azov battalion attend a rally on the Volunteer Day honouring fighters, who joined the Ukrainian armed forces during a military conflict in the country's eastern regions, in central Kiev, Ukraine (credit: GLEB GARANICH/REUTERS)

Looks like a bunch of neo nazi white supremacists the left always fears, but hey, they hate Putin.
Send them weapons and aid, like that's never bit us in the ass before..

:rolleyes:

How about we concentrate on our own problems and avoid another overseas shitshow?

Wa

Watch OPEC.

Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmygal said that the government allocates 16.6 billion hryvnias to guarantee uninterrupted flights in the airspace of Ukraine.
Those who claim to support Ukraine in every possible way have dealt a serious blow to the budget of Ukraine. Go on, gentlemen.

"Ukraine is faced with a systemic escalation of panic and fake information - this is another round of hybrid war"
The irony is, guys, that this "hybrid war", judging by your own words, is being waged against you by your "friends and allies". I understand that it's scary to admit it, but it's a fact.

Another Russian loving anti-American, why?

Because Russia has always been the good guy, helping China, Vietnam, Korea, etc., and the US has always been the bad guy, trying to set up dictators in China, Vietnam, Korea, etc., like Chiang Kai-shek, Diem, Syngman Rhee, etc.
Seems the US always loves dictators.

Because Russia has always been the good guy, helping China, Vietnam, Korea, etc., and the US has always been the bad guy, trying to set up dictators in China, Vietnam, Korea, etc., like Chiang Kai-shek, Diem, Syngman Rhee, etc.
  • Reference.com: It was Roosevelt who made the often-quoted remark about the dictator of Nicaragua, Anastasio Somoza: “Somoza may be a son of a bitch, but he’s our son of a bitch.”

the US has always been the bad guy, trying to set up dictators in China, Vietnam, Korea, etc., like Chiang Kai-shek, Diem, Syngman Rhee, etc.
The United States needs subordinate territories, local dictators are best suited for this purpose. Where regime change does not work, they begin to work on the dismemberment of a recalcitrant country.

Forum List

Back