Everyone is Lying: US Doctors Reveals Shocking Ukrainian Corruption

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war - The Grayzone

"Samantha Morris', a doctor from Maine, went to Ukraine in May to try to help provide medical training for soldiers.

"'The first time I crossed the border from Poland, I had to hide my medical supplies under mattresses and diapers to prevent them from being stolen,' she said.

"'The border guards on the Ukrainian side will just take things, and tell you, ‘we need this for our war,’ but then, they just steal the items and resell them. Honestly, if you don’t hand-deliver donations to the intended recipients, the items will never reach them.'"

It's much worse for many Ukrainian fighters who are told to use their own vehicles in the war and pay for any repairs with their own money at the same time Ukrainian politicians voted themselves a 70% pay raise;

"Last month, Ukraine’s parliamentarians voted to give themselves a 70% salary increase. Filings indicate the raise was enabled and encouraged by the billions of dollars and euros of aid that have poured in from the US and Europe.

"'We, the Ukrainian soldiers, have nothing,' said Ivan. 'The things the soldiers have been given to use in the war came directly from volunteers. The aid that goes to our government will never reach us.'"
61aI2fe8jgL.jpg

Sounds like a country at war. A country that was attacked.

Or a break-away province of Russia, being brought back into the union after an insurrection?

Are citizens of The Ukraine patriots or traitors?

It all depends on your point of view.

I don't speak or understand the language in the video below. I wonder how many the woman have put together...

Ukranians were given the 122mm Soviet guns to defend themselves against the Russian Federation. Must suck to have your own weapons fired at you.

Ukrainians are in "sell, sell, sell", mode at the moment to make money to feed themselves, arm themselves, what have you. Ebay is currently being used by Ukrainians to sell war souvenirs from WWII and the current war. I have purchased several WWII relics, and plan on grabbing some stuff from the current war in a bit.

How many US taxpayer dollars are you grifting?

Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war - The Grayzone

"Donated protective military equipment and combat medical supplies have flooded Ukraine’s online marketplaces.

"Sellers are careful to hide their identities, often creating new vendor accounts for each sale and willing to fulfill orders exclusively by mail. 'We have found armored helmets given as aid from the Americans for sale on websites,' Ivan said. “You know, inside the helmet, the class of protection and brand are written. We saw this brand before and realized the helmets were the ones given to us as aid. Some of us tried to contact the sellers to set up a meeting, so we could prove they were selling stolen aid, but they were suspicious and stopped responding to us.”

"Samantha Morris', a doctor from Maine, went to Ukraine in May to try to help provide medical training for soldiers.

"'The first time I crossed the border from Poland, I had to hide my medical supplies under mattresses and diapers to prevent them from being stolen,' she said.

"'The border guards on the Ukrainian side will just take things, and tell you, ‘we need this for our war,’ but then, they just steal the items and resell them. Honestly, if you don’t hand-deliver donations to the intended recipients, the items will never reach them.'"

It's much worse for many Ukrainian fighters who are told to use their own vehicles in the war and pay for any repairs with their own money at the same time Ukrainian politicians voted themselves a 70% pay raise;

"Last month, Ukraine’s parliamentarians voted to give themselves a 70% salary increase. Filings indicate the raise was enabled and encouraged by the billions of dollars and euros of aid that have poured in from the US and Europe.

"'We, the Ukrainian soldiers, have nothing,' said Ivan. 'The things the soldiers have been given to use in the war came directly from volunteers. The aid that goes to our government will never reach us.'"
The Grayzone, one of the few places which still does good investigative journalism.

The Grayzone, one of the few places which still does good investigative journalism.
The Grayzone and other independent media don't depend on handlers as much as MSM do. They get interviews that would never see the light of day in the corporate press:

“I don’t think they want us to win”: "Ukrainians scoff at Western aid​

"Ivan is not optimistic about Ukraine’s chances to win the war. 'There won’t be a Donbas left,' he said. 'The Russians will destroy it, or they’ll control all of it, and then they’ll move on to the south. And now, as it is, I’d say 80% of the civilians who have stayed in Donbas support Russia and leak all of our location information to them...”

"'It is obvious that the US doesn’t want Ukraine to win the war,' said Andrey...'"

Forum List

Back