everybody should be packing iron

Geaux.......Hickock 45 tests the UTS-15 here.......

Awesome weapon for the zombie apocalypse but IDK......$1,500 is a lot of dough and the thing is sorta hoaky when loading but you do get 15 rounds!! Pretty sick gun.....
Pump-action as well, therefore immune to any of the usual 'assault weapon' BS from the know-nothings.

Just like a trigger lock, this can be defeated by anyone with minimal skills and basic tools.
Futher, it is imposible to implement this given the hundreds of millions of guns already in existence.

Besides the only product I've seen is an after market product. Gun manufacturers are not installing them on the firearms.
Just pass a law. Got to start somewhere, over time, older guns become obsolete.
Yeah.... those mid/late-19th century Winchesters and Colts are -so- obsolete that they're still made today.

Not everyone should pack iron. Only responsible people should.

Although there really wouldn't be any need for anyone to if we kept the lunatics and criminals locked up.

That's not what the 2nd amendment says, so even mental cases, retards and criminals should have as many guns as they want.
Thank yo ufor continuing to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Hey parrot, what part of the 2nd Amendment denies psychos guns? :popcorn:

That's not what the 2nd amendment says, so even mental cases, retards and criminals should have as many guns as they want.
Thank yo ufor continuing to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Hey parrot, what part of the 2nd Amendment denies psychos guns? :popcorn:
I'm sorry.... I'm still waiting for you to:

1: Define the additional gun control measures you seek
2: Show the necessity for these measures.
3: Show that these measures will meet the need you described
4: Show that these measures do not infringe upon the rights of the law abiding
5: Do all of this without arguing from emotion, ignorance, dishonesty or any other logical fallacies.

Your last attempte needed 10 re-writes to rise to the level of a dismal failure; I'm sure your next attempt will be no better.

gunfiring2.gif

You can't attack the valid point, so you attack the person. How mature. YAWN!
That fact that you don't realize, or will not admit, your point was invalid speaks volumes.
Except you can't point out the invalid part, now, can you?
On the contrary.... Its easily done.

Problem is you will refuse to muster the intellectual honesty necessary to accept that criticism and admit that you were proven wrong, so there's no ssense in trying.

Please - contunie to prove the point that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Just pass a law. Got to start somewhere, over time, older guns become obsolete.

A colt 1911 will never be obsolete.

True.

After 100 years most firearms technology is still viable, useful, and effective.

You're right..............the Colt 1911 is still effective, and hasn't gone obsolete.

However.....................they only fired 6 rounds before having to be reloaded.

Can anyone explain why you have to have 15 rounds (in a standard 9mm clip) to 30 rounds (in an expanded 9mm clip that was shot at Gabby Giffords)?

Sorry, but if you can't take your target down in 5 rounds or less, you shouldn't be shooting a gun.

I'm also wondering why you need to have 30 to 60 rounds in an AK-47 or AR-15 to hit your target or "hunt" as some of you gun nuts say.

If it's for home defense, you shouldn't need more than 5 to 9 rounds. If it's hunting, if you can't kill it after 3 rounds, you deserve to go hungry.

Why do we need 30 to 100 rounds in a single gun?

Forum List

Back