everybody should be packing iron

The newest mustket I want.......but dang its expensive.

Don't freak out and piss your pants AB.....its just a shotgun!!

I just saw that beast in Shotgun News. Still have to read the write up

-Geaux

High five! You da man!

Thanks.. We all need to do our part .

Reminds me, I need to sponsor another (2) NRA memberships. Last year I had a drawing from interested bloggers. Let me know if you're interested

-Geaux

According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

AOL.com Article - Man fatally shot at movie theater after texting his daughter

Cummings said the man in the back row - later identified as Reeves - got up and left the auditorium, presumably to get a manager. But he came back after a few minutes, without a manager and appearing upset. Moments later, the argument between the two men resumed, and the man in the front row stood up.

Officials said Oulson asked Reeves if he reported him to management for using his phone.

Cummings said the men started raising their voices and popcorn was thrown. Authorities said Reeves took out a gun, and Oulson's wife put her hand over her husband, and that's when Reeves fired his weapon, striking Nichole Oulson in the hand and her husband in the chest.

"I can't believe people would bring a pistol, a gun, to a movie," Cummings said. "I can't believe they would argue and fight and shoot one another over popcorn. Over a cellphone."

Not everyone should pack iron. Only responsible people should.

Although there really wouldn't be any need for anyone to if we kept the lunatics and criminals locked up.

That's not what the 2nd amendment says, so even mental cases, retards and criminals should have as many guns as they want.

Put a fingerprint scanner on the bottom of gun handles, and you'd need to use the scan once every 24 hours or it won't fire after that time. So when the gun is stolen, it can't be used, since most won't be armed at the time of the theft. You could even store your gun loaded, as nobody could fire it anyways unless you yourself use the scan to arm it, making it faster to shoot at an intruder.
It would stop kids accidentally shooting each other...
It doesn't infringe on anyone's gun rights whatsoever.

:thanks:

Why not come up with a plan that is realistic.

You are a full blown retard if you think you can just put a fingerprint scanner on the butt of a gun and make it not fire unless it was scanned.
Just like a trigger lock, this can be defeated by anyone with minimal skills and basic tools.
Futher, it is imposible to implement this given the hundreds of millions of guns already in existence.

Besides the only product I've seen is an after market product. Gun manufacturers are not installing them on the firearms.

Geaux.......Hickock 45 tests the UTS-15 here.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_o3YsUVAyQ]UTS 15 Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome weapon for the zombie apocalypse but IDK......$1,500 is a lot of dough and the thing is sorta hoaky when loading but you do get 15 rounds!! Pretty sick gun.....

Why not come up with a plan that is realistic.

You are a full blown retard if you think you can just put a fingerprint scanner on the butt of a gun and make it not fire unless it was scanned.
Just like a trigger lock, this can be defeated by anyone with minimal skills and basic tools.
Futher, it is imposible to implement this given the hundreds of millions of guns already in existence.

Besides the only product I've seen is an after market product. Gun manufacturers are not installing them on the firearms.
Just pass a law. Got to start somewhere, over time, older guns become obsolete.

A colt 1911 will never be obsolete.

A colt 1911 will never be obsolete.

You could also mandate that new guns have barrels that would be slightly larger, meaning larger bullets that wouldn't fit into old guns. Problem solved.

Passing laws have helped so much already huh?

Murder is illegal. Does that prevent murders?

Cocaine is illegal. Does that stop people from possessing and using it?

Speeding is illegal. Does that stop people from speeding?

I guess you think that by just passing a law, criminals will automatically obey them.

Hate to break it to you, but huh, criminals do not follow the law which is the reason they are called criminals.

You could also mandate that new guns have barrels that would be slightly larger, meaning larger bullets that wouldn't fit into old guns. Problem solved.

I load my own.

Face it you don't know enough about guns, or shooting them to give advice about gun control.
Face it you have nothing to offer to make people safer from guns, and I do.

:cool:

Guns aren't dangerous.

People are.

You have nothing to offer to make people safer from violent crime and I do. It's called the Judge

[youtube]yNFJuTUXB4o[/youtube]

The government would never let you own a nuke, a tank... so you're rights are being infringed upon already.
Nothing in the 2nd amendment states or implies that it protects the right of the people to keep and bear any and every weapon you can think of, as backed up by neqrly 80 years of jursiprudence; as such, your statement here is nothing but sheer ignorance or abject dishonesty.

But, that;s not a surprise.
If that is the case, then why is it that every gun nut supports a citizen's right to have semi automatic weapons that can fire at anywhere from 60 to 100 rpm?
US v Miller 1939
For a weapon to be prtected by the 2nd, it must be of a kind that will be effective in the service of the militia, part of the current oridinary military equipment and in common use at the time.
No better example of this than the M16.
United States v. Miller | LII / Legal Information Institute

I'm pretty sure that the Founding Fathers didn't have any kind of concept of a weapon that could fire more than 4 rounds per min.
I'm even more sure that they would know exactly what am M16 was the moment they saw it. Not so much a cell phone or a news camera or a computer -- I guess those things arent protected by the constitution, eh?

And, please note that nothing you posted here even remotely negates my position that nothing in the 2nd amendment states or implies that it protects the right of the people to keep and bear any and every weapon you can think of, thusly continuing to illustrate that your statement is nothing but sheer ignorance or abject dishonesty

According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

AOL.com Article - Man fatally shot at movie theater after texting his daughter

Cummings said the man in the back row - later identified as Reeves - got up and left the auditorium, presumably to get a manager. But he came back after a few minutes, without a manager and appearing upset. Moments later, the argument between the two men resumed, and the man in the front row stood up.

Officials said Oulson asked Reeves if he reported him to management for using his phone.

Cummings said the men started raising their voices and popcorn was thrown. Authorities said Reeves took out a gun, and Oulson's wife put her hand over her husband, and that's when Reeves fired his weapon, striking Nichole Oulson in the hand and her husband in the chest.

"I can't believe people would bring a pistol, a gun, to a movie," Cummings said. "I can't believe they would argue and fight and shoot one another over popcorn. Over a cellphone."

Not everyone should pack iron. Only responsible people should.

Although there really wouldn't be any need for anyone to if we kept the lunatics and criminals locked up.

That's not what the 2nd amendment says, so even mental cases, retards and criminals should have as many guns as they want.
Thank yo ufor continuing to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Forum List

Back