Why Can Employees Be SO Rude to Their Customers?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
My friend, fiancee, and I had this issue at the movie theater last night. We went to go see The Iron Claw, really depressing movie btw, but that young man had such an attitude that gave all three of us bad vibes and my fiancee quietly complained about it later. Unfortunately, he's probably seen as a racist now since coincidentally (or not) the man was black.

My friend, fiancee, and I had this issue at the movie theater last night. We went to go see The Iron Claw, really depressing movie btw, but that young man had such an attitude that gave all three of us bad vibes and my fiancee quietly complained about it later. Unfortunately, he's probably seen as a racist now since coincidentally (or not) the man was black.
1. He's a man working at a movie theater? He's angry. May not be about race.
2. He very well might be racist. But the theater needs workers and we have a shortage.
3. Those migrants being bussed to Democratic cities. What city is this? We should send them to work at that movie theater. The company would love to fire that piece of shit if they had other candidates.
4. I would insist you smile on the interview and you better continue smiling after you got the job. This is unacceptable but the company can't find better.
5. Pay him more if he changes his attitude. Money incentifies people.

Report anyone who is rude to you as a customer to the head office.... back when I was married I and my wife went to the store and I left her in line at the deli to get sliced meat... when I returned she was walking out the store... she said that kid was very rude to her and snapped at her... I got on the phone to the Albertson's head office.. at first they tried to brush me off but I said look you already have lost my business forever all I'm trying to do is alert you to a problem at your store you either care or you don't... I got a call back that day telling me the kid was fired and they sent me a $50 gift cert to their store...
That's how you deal with rude people...

Last edited:
If getting bad customer service from a black surprises you... All I can say is welcome to America, and enjoy your visit...

If getting bad customer service from a black surprises you... All I can say is welcome to America, and enjoy your visit...

True, but our waitress at Texas Roadhouse (we went there first) was very good to us and she was black.

Must have known you were MAGA
Did you wear your hat?

The best thing to do when confronted with a rude employee of any skin color or gender is to punch them in the throat and laugh at them as they writhe around on the ground gasping for breath. :auiqs.jpg:

I was thinking that when I wrote it. LOL
I always am very polite to black waitstaff. It is all "yes ma'am!" and "please". If you act like a befuddled white boy but you are polite to them, it tends to break down their ghetto defenses, especially for black women over 35. They start calling me "baby" and "honey". LOL!

The best thing to do when confronted with a rude employee of any skin color or gender is to punch them in the throat and laugh at them as they writhe around on the ground gasping for breath. :auiqs.jpg:

Umm... I don't think so.

I always am very polite to black waitstaff. It is all "yes ma'am!" and "please". If you act like a befuddled white boy but you are polite to them, it tends to break down their ghetto defenses, especially for black women over 35. They start calling me "baby" and "honey". LOL!
If they are a black woman over 35 I call them mammy. Or boo. And I tell them to get to fetchin my viddles. And I hope they aren't on colored people time.

If you have any balls you would say, "Get my damn food, bitch. NOW!"
1704394792627.png

Forum List

Back