Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a violent crime.

The “Good Guy with a Gun” Myth

The research is clear: owning a gun does not make you or the people around you safer.

Despite what the gun lobby wants you to believe, the truth is that self-defensive gun use is rare, and that guns are many times more likely to be used for suicide or homicide than they are for self defense. In 2018, for every justifiable homicide with a gun, there were 34 gun homicides, 82 gun suicides, and two unintentional gun deaths.

On the weekend, I went clay shooting with a friend and my two sons. Fillef in a form, 50 cartridges each, hire the gun and tution and we enjoyed an hour and half of shooting. Do we need guns at home, in the high street, for self defence? Fuck no, those are just stupid reasons to mouth froth over guns at home and strut about with them.

Here's the problem with that. In the US if somebody wants something, they will find a way to get it. Recreational narcotics have been illegal all of my life, yet we have more overdose deaths than any other time in our history. The bad people want dope, and they get dope.

In the end with a disarmed society, only the police and criminals will have guns, and that puts the average law abiding citizen at a great disadvantage.

Democrats want as many people to depend on them as possible; government dependents. So by us being able to protect ourselves, we have no need for government to protect us. Criminals will always be armed no matter what laws we create and police are only helpful after a crime has been committed, and sometimes that's not true either. So it makes sense for us to carry guns for self-defense.

In the UK, the police have to prove why you shouldn't have a shotgun. So your medical history is fine, you have a secure gun cabinet, your driving history is fine, your police record is fine. So there you go, own and shoot shot guns.

If you want a hand gun over a certain length and/or a rifle, then you have to prove to the police why you should own one. So go join a gun club. Fucking rocket science isn't it.

You using criminals as an excuse is the same as pro abortionists use rape as a "but but but" card. The percentage involved is tiny. Good try but you're gonna have to engage more than two braincells.
Yes we know you like to give your king and his agents virtually complete power over your life.

Americans aren't so easily controlled

And I have repeatedly explained to you where and by whom murders are committed in this country and that the powers that be have completely failed to enforce the gun laws we have on the books but you're to stupid to understand that.

My suggestion is get better sources of information:

View attachment 700370
I already have better sources.

I already have better sources.

Don't care.

Guns are neutral at best. People commit crimes not guns.

The fact is our state and federal government have chosen not to enforce the gun laws we have on the books and THAT is the reason we have the gun crimes we do. Guns in the hands of law abiding citizens are not and never have been a problem

So taking one line out of context from an entire post is you doing what exactly?
Like it or not, pointing out how people tend to make grammatical errors themselves in their rush to label someone else stupid is always funny. Also, the predictably lame objections to follow. Refreshing is when someone is able to just laugh at themselves instead.
Don't care.
Great. Then piss off.

Like it or not, pointing out how people tend to make grammatical errors themselves in their rush to label someone else stupid is always funny. Also, the predictably lame objections to follow. Refreshing is when someone is able to just laugh at themselves instead.

Great. Then piss off.
Yes pointing out basic typos is such a useful calling. Your parents must be so proud.

Yes pointing out basic typos is such a useful calling. Your parents must be so proud.
^Gee, speaking of predictably lame.. Btw, using the wrong word (a homophone in this case) is a grammatical error, not a typo. Also, real loser move dragging family into this. If only you could find a way to simply laugh at yourself instead..

Here's the problem with that. In the US if somebody wants something, they will find a way to get it. Recreational narcotics have been illegal all of my life, yet we have more overdose deaths than any other time in our history. The bad people want dope, and they get dope.

In the end with a disarmed society, only the police and criminals will have guns, and that puts the average law abiding citizen at a great disadvantage.

Democrats want as many people to depend on them as possible; government dependents. So by us being able to protect ourselves, we have no need for government to protect us. Criminals will always be armed no matter what laws we create and police are only helpful after a crime has been committed, and sometimes that's not true either. So it makes sense for us to carry guns for self-defense.
No one is talking about a disarmed society, except the pro gunners.

You didn't realize hunter was the collector for Biden the big guy china money? You didn't know hunter is Jo's closest foreign affair advisor?
Only in your warped, delusional head.

"We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.’” Rudy Giuliani.

Forum List

Back