Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

The creepshow rags and networks are trying to convince us Hideous Hillary is in the lead by slamming polls with trick questions and using lists of known democRAT losers. We on the other side know what's coming in November. So who are you going to believe is heading toward a landslide, the sold-out leftist liars and ignorers, or your own eyes? :lol:

trump-rally-illinois-4.jpg

sen-debbie-stabenow-dmich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-campaigns-picture-id484300116

For real? I don't have television Tom. I have this old box on dial up and radio. Is this for real?

The creepshow rags and networks are trying to convince us Hideous Hillary is in the lead by slamming polls with trick questions and using lists of known democRAT losers. We on the other side know what's coming in November. So who are you going to believe is heading toward a landslide, the sold-out leftist liars and ignorers, or your own eyes? :lol:

sen-debbie-stabenow-dmich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-campaigns-picture-id484300116

Since polls are ultimately accurate and crowd size measurements aren't,

you are wrong, Festus.

The newest LA Times has Trump leading...just sayin :)

Yeah, the one out of the last 20.

For real? I don't have television Tom. I have this old box on dial up and radio. Is this for real?

It's real and there's plenty of evidence she can't draw flies. Don't feel bad about having dial-up...I had it for years with Microsoft...$19.95 a month on my phone line...when the phone rang, it knocked me off the internet. :eusa_doh:

Werds. I LUV werds. Especially from libtard. Libtard funny. Libtard always funny. Libtard believe anything but the truth.

Hey Weasel, how about you put your avatar where your mouth is?

Think I'm wrong? Great, here is great way to make me eat and remember it:

If Trump wins Presidency I'll put on an avatar of your choosing with Trump for a year
If Hillary wins you put on avatar of my choosing with Hillary in it for a year.

Horn, invitation goes to you as well. Waddayasay? Lets have THOSE pictures say a story for a while.
You must be, what ...12 years old?

Remember the early network exit polls in 2004? they said Kerry was crushing Dubya and everybody west of the Mississippi may as well stay home. :badgrin:

Dumbass, what ACTUALLY happened was that opinion polls you say don't work accurately predicted Bush as the winner for two months leading to election:

2004 - General Election: Bush vs. Kerry | RealClearPolitics

They accurately predicted 2008 and 2012 elections too:

2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

Hey Weasel, how about you put your avatar where your mouth is?

Think I'm wrong? Great, here is great way to make me eat and remember it:

If Trump wins Presidency I'll put on an avatar of your choosing with Trump for a year
If Hillary wins you put on avatar of my choosing with Hillary in it for a year.

Horn, invitation goes to you as well. Waddayasay? Lets have THOSE pictures say a story for a while.

Rookie sock-puppets like you appear and disappear by the dozens around here....You've never paid off on a bet in your whole life....SCRAM.

Rookie sock-puppets like you appear and disappear by the dozens around here....You've never paid off on a bet in your whole life....SCRAM.

That's what I thought looser.

You know where Trump is headed and don't want that egg-on-face story in YOUR picture for a year.

Dumbass, what ACTUALLY happened was that opinion polls you say don't work accurately predicted Bush as the winner for two months leading to election:

2004 - General Election: Bush vs. Kerry | RealClearPolitics

They accurately predicted 2008 and 2012 elections too:

2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

Learn how to spell "lose" before you start calling your betters a dumbass, loser. :lmao:

It's real and there's plenty of evidence she can't draw flies. Don't feel bad about having dial-up...I had it for years with Microsoft...$19.95 a month on my phone line...when the phone rang, it knocked me off the internet. :eusa_doh:

I think the worst this year was my one daughter touring the east and bitching about the Hanoi airport having slow connections. :lmao: And I'm here with no high speed. Yes kids Mommy can afford high speed I just can't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. On the other hand, I am working on our tree stand and am blessed being in the middle of nowhere but some days .......

So that's a true picture of a Hillary event? That's pitiful.

Learn how to spell "lose" before you start calling your betters a dumbass, loser.

More loooooser talk.

You can't correct me on content, you refuse to stand behind your bs, so you are down to spelling nitpicking.

I think the worst this year was my one daughter touring the east and bitching about the Hanoi airport having slow connections. :lmao: And I'm here with no high speed. Yes kids Mommy can afford high speed I just can't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. On the other hand, I am working on our tree stand and am blessed being in the middle of nowhere but some days .......

So that's a true picture of a Hillary event? That's pitiful.

I remember finally being able to watch a YouTube video without waiting an hour for it to buffer back in 2004....I'd finally caught up with the rest of the world. Like you, it was the best I could do given the area of Phoenix I lived in then...that's what monopolies do for us...no competition, no hurry.

Learn how to spell "lose" before you start calling your betters a dumbass, loser.

More loooooser talk.

You can't correct me on content, you refuse to stand behind your bs, so you are down to spelling nitpicking.

Your only "content" is to support more and more government. That makes you a loser. You're a born loser.

That means I corrected you on a LOSING content.

Your only "content" is to support more and more government.

What was said about government in this thread? Nothing.

You are just another retardo conservative switching the topic when you and your pals get your ass handed to you.

you know romney thought the same thing look at the crowds, and look where he is today

Forum List

Back