Trump calls Weiner, A pervert- sleaze Fox Interview

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
LOL Now don't hold back. The same woman who is the #1 aide to Helly Rotten is married to a twisted pervert. Bill Bubba Clinton- TWISTED PERVERT- ANTHONY CARLOS DANGER WEINER- Twisted FREAK

LOL Now don't hold back. The same woman who is the #1 aide to Helly Rotten is married to a twisted pervert. Bill Bubba Clinton- TWISTED PERVERT- ANTHONY CARLOS DANGER WEINER- Twisted FREAK
upload_2016-8-22_5-39-40.jpeg

View attachment 86398

thats right

get the hate out

makes you feel better

--LOL

What I loathe is that the ENEMY who are the LEFT that has destroyed, sold out this nation... and I include republican RINO Establishment traitors as a part of the LEFT because they're certainly not Conservatives.

again----(and again) I will repeat----I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY --I reached the age of majority.------
even if my right arm falls off-------I WILL jump parties

But our next '1st Lady' - who made a career of sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, committing adultery, and engaging in pedophilia - is so respectable and is the perfect person to represent the US...standing next to the woman who demonized, bullied, and silenced his victims for decades.

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

Show the quote where he wants to rape anyone. We both know you can't

the WHOLE SHEBANG relates to the fact that he PUBLICALLY commented on his daughter's physical
attractiveness------a no-no in the mosque

I don't fucking get it?? I always talk about how beautiful my little girl is.. what the fuck is wrong with that? You liberals need to get new MEDIA marching orders..

Which "power couple" is sleazier, Clintons or Weiners?

I'll have to go with Bubba and Helly Rotten.. It doesn't get much scummier than getting people killed over classified intel, staying weeks on RAPE ISLAND with kidnapped little girls used for the sex slave trade, rape, affairs, perjury- BOTH OF THEM

Which "power couple" is sleazier, Clintons or Weiners?
Clintons. Poor An'tny was manipulated and used by Huma. She took advantage of his sexual perversion and addiction to get close to Hillary. She touches him now about as much as Hillary does Bill...and IF that happens it is only with a 10'+ pole.

A rapist who fantasizes about molesting his daughter called someone else a pervert?

That is gold!

Show the quote where he wants to rape anyone. We both know you can't

the WHOLE SHEBANG relates to the fact that he PUBLICALLY commented on his daughter's physical
attractiveness------a no-no in the mosque

I don't fucking get it?? I always talk about how beautiful my little girl is.. what the fuck is wrong with that? You liberals need to get new MEDIA marching orders..

I EXPLAINED------fathers do not comment on the beauty of
their daughters in the mosque

Forum List

Back