Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

Your argument is so weak that you would accuse someone who has over 100 children (daughter, nieces, nephews, God children and children of cousins, my grandson is too young to be in school yet) in the American school system, of not caring about children being murdered in school.
When I see the FBI people who let Nikolas Cruz shoot up a school prosecuted for negligent homicide, then I'll take your complaints seriously.

Of course, I may have jumped the gun there. Perhaps you did--and still do--call for the heads of those lawbreakers that cost those kids their lives.

When I see the FBI people who let Nikolas Cruz shoot up a school prosecuted for negligent homicide, then I'll take your complaints seriously.

Of course, I may have jumped the gun there. Perhaps you did--and still do--call for the heads of those lawbreakers that cost those kids their lives.
Of course I do. I also support the end of qualified immunity so people can sue these individuals personally for every single cent they have. Why wouldn't I? Police misconduct disproportionality affects blacks and other minorities. Of course I'd love to see those cowards incarcerated and sued into poverty. Those are Progressive agendas. Where's the Republican Party on holding law enforcement accountable for negligence and misconduct?

Of course I do. I also support the end of qualified immunity so people can sue these individuals personally for every single cent they have. Why wouldn't I? Police misconduct disproportionality affects blacks and other minorities. Of course I'd love to see those cowards incarcerated and sued into poverty. Those are Progressive agendas. Where's the Republican Party on holding law enforcement accountable for negligence and misconduct?
If the news anchors had been instructed to turn everyone's attention toward that negligent homicide committed by the FBI, heads would have rolled. But they weren't instructed to do that. Therefore, the American people weren't instructed to do that.

Bunch of children . . .

If the news anchors had been instructed to turn everyone's attention toward that negligent homicide committed by the FBI, heads would have rolled. But they weren't instructed to do that. Therefore, the American people weren't instructed to do that.

Bunch of children . . .
They did report on it. I've read some of them. It's not their job to administer government and to change laws. I'll ask again, where is the Republican Party and its voters on holding all police accountable for their misconduct and negligence, not just the one that you've obsessed over?

I know a great many Israelis that disagree. They've been arming faculty and staff for decades and Israel has very restrictive gun laws as well. They just realize that no law is going to prevent bad people from getting their hands on guns and doing bad things with them.
You know your country is in trouble when you start comparing it to Israel. A small country surrounded by neighours that wants it wiped off the map.

They did report on it. I've read some of them. It's not their job to administer government and to change laws. I'll ask again, where is the Republican Party and its voters on holding all police accountable for their misconduct and negligence, not just the one that you've obsessed over?
First of all, I'm not a republican or democrat. I'm saying that, until the cops and FBI are held to account for what they've done, shut up about politics!

Odd that when I bring attention to the real co-culprit in the Cruz case (FBI), it's called obsession. Yeah, I'm obsessed about bringing the ones guilty of negligent homicide to justice. Why shouldn't I be?

First of all, I'm not a republican or democrat. I'm saying that, until the cops and FBI are held to account for what they've done, shut up about politics!

Odd that when I bring attention to the real co-culprit in the Cruz case (FBI), it's called obsession. Yeah, I'm obsessed about bringing the ones guilty of negligent homicide to justice. Why shouldn't I be?
Is just weird that's the only case you mentioned. And whether or not law enforcement or anyone in power faces consequences for their actions is up to the DOJ and the head of that is appointed by the President. It's very much a matter of politics why misconduct from government goes unpunished. And that's from both Republicans and Democrats. If you want law enforcement and the government to be held accountable you should be supporting Progressive candidates.

Is just weird that's the only case you mentioned.
Sure. School shootings are the focus today, and it's weird to use that example.

I use that example to illustrate that even when 99% of the blame for one the worst school shootings is squarely on the FBI, the conclusion is that the gun is to blame, and that making anyone answer for the criminal negligence that resulted in a lot of kids dying is not important.

When I finally see anti-gun nuts calling for the arrest of those particular people, I'll believe they're committed to saving lives.

Sure. School shootings are the focus today, and it's weird to use that example.

I use that example to illustrate that even when 99% of the blame for one the worst school shootings is squarely on the FBI, the conclusion is that the gun is to blame, and that making anyone answer for the criminal negligence that resulted in a lot of kids dying is not important.

When I finally see anti-gun nuts calling for the arrest of those particular people, I'll believe they're committed to saving lives.
That's a stupid argument. The shooter shoulders the majority of the blame for the shooting.

That's a stupid argument. The shooter shoulders the majority of the blame for the shooting.
How do you feel about the gross criminal negligence of the FBI in that case? What's your stance on that kind of negligence? Not worth taking your attention away from the gun?

How do you feel about the gross criminal negligence of the FBI in that case? What's your stance on that kind of negligence? Not worth taking your attention away from the gun?
I've already told you my stance on it. You simply don't want to discuss guns at all.

I've already told you my stance on it. You simply don't want to discuss guns at all.
Sure. We won't talk about a deficiency in the system that absolutely allowed for a school shooter to do his thing.

You want to talk about guns. Well go ahead. What do you propose we do? I'll tell you what I think.

Sure. We won't talk about a deficiency in the system that absolutely allowed for a school shooter to do his thing.

You want to talk about guns. Well go ahead. What do you propose we do? I'll tell you what I think.
We did talk about it you clown. It's there for all to see.

We did talk about it you clown. It's there for all to see.
I knew you didn't really want to discuss guns.

Know how I know that? You won't discuss them even after telling me I don't want to discuss guns at all. But here I am. So, go ahead.

Wanna talk about the AR-15? What?

Make a point!

I knew you didn't really want to discuss guns.

Know how I know that? You won't discuss them even after telling me I don't want to discuss guns at all. But here I am. So, go ahead.

Wanna talk about the AR-15? What?

Make a point!
Already did that too clown.

Forum List

Back