Ca spent $17 BILLION DOLLARS on homelessness. No really, they did!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I wonder what they spent it on? There are more tents, more derelicts, more drugs, more pee and poop on the streets than ever. You'd almost think California has no idea what's it's doing and just pisses away taxpayer money.

I wonder what they spent it on? There are more tents, more derelicts, more drugs, more pee and poop on the streets than ever. You'd almost think California has no idea what's it's doing and just pisses away taxpayer money.

Colin Noir and Joe Rogan talked about this on Rogan's podcast.......homelessness has become a business......these charities get set up, rake in government money, and then do nothing but increase homelessness.......salaries for their executives and other expenses increase, while doing nothing to end homelessness........

Most of those people need to be institutionalized. They could have spent it reopening those facilities and gotten them off the street with the treatment they need.

Most of those people need to be institutionalized. They could have spent it reopening those facilities and gotten them off the street with the treatment they need.

If they did that, the charities involved would have lost money.....

Its like the BS Bullet train. Billions went to phony DEM donors pretending to do studies, planning or architecture.

Last edited:

California currently has 161,548 homeless people. Spending $17 billion dollars would equal $105,231.88 per homeless person, if they divvied it up among them.

The more you know... :laughing0301:

• Banned
It sounds cruel, but some of them are so far gone, we'd be doing them a favor by handing them a lethal dose of Fentanyl. Most of them given the proper treatment could be rehabbed, but there are some that it's just over.

You'd almost think California has no idea what's it's doing and just pisses away taxpayer money.

1685760266616.png

And left wing charities...don't forget them......and those charities, of course, kick back to the democrat party after they get the money.....

The main "charity" in our city rakes in millions. It's a sham, drive by and BMWs, Mercedes etc in the main office's parking lot. They do very little to help the homeless.

The sad thing is it's supposedly faith based

The main "charity" in our city rakes in millions. It's a sham, drive by and BMWs, Mercedes etc in the main office's parking lot. They do very little to help the homeless.

The sad thing is it's supposedly faith based

"Woke" faith-based non-governmental organizations are raking in some big bucks from the government to distribute illegals all over the country right now. That's one of the issues I have with some churches and part of the reason so many churches are disaffiliating with the United Methodist Church.

There are more tents, more derelicts, more drugs, more pee and poop on the streets than ever.

See. You answered your own question.

"Woke" faith-based non-governmental organizations are raking in some big bucks from the government to distribute illegals all over the country right now. That's one of the issues I have with some churches and part of the reason so many churches are disaffiliating with the United Methodist Church.

And never forget.......they give kick backs to the democrats who approve the tax money going to those "charities."

Forum List

Back