Even the dems propaganda sites are starting to admit that Biden is CREEPY and inept.

This is but one of several hate on biden articles that yahoo is putting up.

Yahoo isn’t a “leftist news outlet”. It publishes opinion from both sides.

I checked the writer of this opinion piece and not surprisingly, he is a staunch conservative with a failed fact check record.

It's leftist hun..............I was banned over a hundred times from their site for doing such evil things as chosing a name like HIlliaryinaORANGEjumpsuit....

They are very leftist--they print and promote propaganda so when they started allowing articles bashing BIDEN now (not before the election I have been noticing. The dem machinery is setting to rid themselves of Biden---(still think his ho is going to be taken out first though).

This is but one of several hate on biden articles that yahoo is putting up.

Yahoo isn’t a “leftist news outlet”. It publishes opinion from both sides.

I checked the writer of this opinion piece and not surprisingly, he is a staunch conservative with a failed fact check record.

Politifart????

:laughing0301:

(still think his ho is going to be taken out first though).
What makes you believe that? You think Nancy is pulling all the strings, or they want her in charge?

. . and if Harris is "taken out," . . . remember, she is the tie breaking vote in the Senate, right? So now we go back to how a new VP is put in place;

". . Those circumstances are provided for in the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, which was passed in 1967. Section 2 states:

"Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."

So whether the VP becomes president — and the 25th Amendment clarifies that the second-in-charge doesn't just assume the duties of the president, he (or, maybe someday, she) "shall become president" — or the VP just vacates the office for some other reason, the president has the right to nominate a sidekick, which the House and the Senate must then confirm. . . "

Can you imagine? The DNC or Biden, trying to find someone to get that one GOP Senate vote necessary?

And? Until there is a new VP, it makes the 25th Amendment useless, doesn't it? :dunno:

No he only whispered to make a point. It the workers who in almighty demand, not the work.

HAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the laugh. You've quite the sense of humor!

It's just sad how anyone can be just so in the tank for a political party as Penelope, isn't it? She's just like the German kids who ratted out their own friends, neighbors and families in the 1930s
Only thing I'm French.

That explains a lot.

Yep, she's a French surrender monkey. No wonder she's a Democrat

Biden paws & fondles young girls and women he's never met before because he feels he's entitled to do so.
He doesn’t grab them by the pussy, unlike Trump.

Oh there's that tired old asshole of a lie. Again. One would think y'all would be embarrassed to keep trotting out this big fat lie.

Hell. There are all kinds of legit things to bitch on Trump about.

But you lazyass democrats...

Compare Joe's behavior to Donald Trump's in Wellington OH this evening.

There is no comparison.

Not creepy not one bit - kinda like whispering to they guy standing next to you: " Pssst - hey bud, your fly is open."

Creepy is seeing Trump sitting on a chair like it's a toilet and his hands shaped like a vagina - now that downright creepy.

1624750361902.png
1624750404390.png
1624750427444.png

Forum List

Back