Even Sully a real hero knows

Capt. 'Sully' Sullenberger slams reported Trump comments on ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 515247-cap...

1 day ago - Retired airline pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger on Friday ... author said in his Twitter thread this week that, in his view, Trump has failed to ...
Miracle on the Hudson pilot 'Sully' Sullenberger blasts Trump ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/09/05 › politics › sully-sullenberge...

21 hours ago - The pilot vaunted for his grace under pressure as he landed an airliner in the Hudson River called President Donald Trump "completely unfit"
Now wait a minute!
It's been a minute and I still don't give a shit.
Even if you had one you wouldn't give it
You and your fellow Mentally Ill are posting like you have the runs because you know Trump's going to win.
I'm just having a good time.

So tell us how many people you convinced to not vote for Trump...other than your pet dog.
This just gets me by Most of the time I look at stock markets I 'm not trying to get anyone to change their vote Just like to let you know how destructive you repubs are
I voted for Obama both times.
I will never again vote a Globalist into the Oval Office.

who gives a fuck bout who you vote for, fact is pussygrabber is a scumbag, and his followers are poorly educated cult slaves...
I presume you have an impressive resume?

working on my GED, is that enough for you deplorable?...

1 day ago - Retired airline pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger on Friday ... author said in his Twitter thread this week that, in his view, Trump has failed to ...

21 hours ago - The pilot vaunted for his grace under pressure as he landed an airliner in the Hudson River called President Donald Trump "completely unfit"
Now wait a minute!
You and your fellow Mentally Ill are posting like you have the runs because you know Trump's going to win.

So tell us how many people you convinced to not vote for Trump...other than your pet dog.
This just gets me by Most of the time I look at stock markets I 'm not trying to get anyone to change their vote Just like to let you know how destructive you repubs are

who gives a fuck bout who you vote for, fact is pussygrabber is a scumbag, and his followers are poorly educated cult slaves...

And you're calling people who approve of Trump's platform poorly educated?!
Holy crap!

The guy crashes a plane well...he should stick to that.

Easy if you were on that plane you'd kiss his ass

Now wait a minute!

Holy crap!

Biden supporters don't even have a high school diploma. Shooting for a good enough diploma.

You can't make this shit up.

Now wait a minute!

Holy crap!

Biden supporters don't even have a high school diploma. Shooting for a good enough diploma.

You can't make this shit up.
Duhhhhh

Not hardly. I've come closer to dying serving my country. Again, he crashed a plane well - he has never served as a govt politician. What the hell does he know about it? Nothing.

Hey ,,if you died you've read what Trump would think of you?? What was in it for you

Not hardly. I've come closer to dying serving my country. Again, he crashed a plane well - he has never served as a govt politician. What the hell does he know about it? Nothing.
While I can't agree with most of your posts I can say I appreciate your service ,,,you're not all bad lol

While I can't agree with most of your posts I can say I appreciate your service ,,,you're not all bad lol
I don't really care what politics those who are in our services have Anyone prepared to give his life for this country has to be admired

I don't really care what politics those who are in our services have Anyone prepared to give his life for this country has to be admired
Agreed, my friend.

Good thing he's better at spotting landing sites than spotting a fake story.

Now wait a minute!

Yea but he's OUR scumbag! And we'd rather a scumbag who touches women who are of legal age.

Scumbag 2020!
I agree given that Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and would go into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants.

Good thing he's better at spotting landing sites than spotting a fake story.
Yes Todd some people are experts at some things but not others Trump is like that,, An expert of the con job but not much else

Now wait a minute!

Yea but he's OUR scumbag! And we'd rather a scumbag who touches women who are of legal age.

Scumbag 2020!
I agree given that Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and would go into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants.

You don't get sued for raping 13yo girls, you get arrested dumbass.

Was he arrested?

Now wait a minute!

Scumbag 2020!

You don't get sued for raping 13yo girls, you get arrested dumbass.

Was he arrested?
Yeah you can dolt. One can get sued civilly for committing a crime. Does OJ ring a bell? He was charged criminally and then sued for damages. The standards of proof are different. Duh!

Now wait a minute!

Holy crap!
His platform be damned It's HIM A real pos if ever there was one

Now wait a minute!

Holy crap!
Name me a politicians who isn't a POS.
If you are of the opinion that the person who leads you must be polite, take all of your money out of the bank.

Now wait a minute!

Holy crap!
Name me a politicians who isn't a POS.
If you are of the opinion that the person who leads you must be polite, take all of your money out of the bank.
There are ways of talking to people, not down to them, that helps them to look at a president in a better light Trump doesn't have this quality Not only here but in the rest of the world do people look down on him. D Trumps America is not where you want to be

Forum List

Back