Even Sully a real hero knows

An honorable man has a difference of opinion that hold. Nothing more.

This does say something about you though... It's really not that hard to think for yourself if you actually TRY. But first... You do have to TRY. Why in the world does the left think most of us give two shits about what someone else thinks?

Capt. 'Sully' Sullenberger slams reported Trump comments on ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 515247-cap...

1 day ago - Retired airline pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger on Friday ... author said in his Twitter thread this week that, in his view, Trump has failed to ...
Miracle on the Hudson pilot 'Sully' Sullenberger blasts Trump ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/09/05 › politics › sully-sullenberge...

21 hours ago - The pilot vaunted for his grace under pressure as he landed an airliner in the Hudson River called President Donald Trump "completely unfit"
Sounds like a conservative, well considered, analytical assessment, as you might expect from him, with his military background.

This does say something about you though... It's really not that hard to think for yourself if you actually TRY. But first... You do have to TRY. Why in the world does the left think most of us give two shits about what someone else thinks?
Ever go to school ? Read books ? You don't think your thinking process is guided by what you read and hear? And seems to me you give 2 shits about what the imbecile in the WH says Guess that makes you one too

Ever go to school ? Read books ? You don't think your thinking process is guided by what you read and hear? And seems to me you give 2 shits about what the imbecile in the WH says Guess that makes you one too
Reading books and active experience should be enough. The active experience is a little different though then theories. Sully dealt with machines. Dealing with people can be different.

Reading books and active experience should be enough. The active experience is a little different though then theories. Sully dealt with machines. Dealing with people can be different.
Bravery and ability go deep into ones being Just in passing would you rather have sully watching your back ,or Trump ?

Ever go to school ? Read books ? You don't think your thinking process is guided by what you read and hear?
Sure I do... I did. Now I'm an adult. And I ask questions and make sure people can prove what it is they say. Unlike yourself. Because they are democrat you listen? MMmmm... Ok. You are a child with a vote. It's depressing.

And seems to me you give 2 shits about what the imbecile in the WH says Guess that makes you one too
Well of course I give two shits about what he says... He/She will actually have an impact on my life, and those I love. Sully...? Wasn't there.. Sorry.

Ever go to school ? Read books ? You don't think your thinking process is guided by what you read and hear?
Sure I do... I did. Now I'm an adult. And I ask questions and make sure people can prove what it is they say. Unlike yourself. Because they are democrat you listen? MMmmm... Ok. You are a child with a vote. It's depressing.

And seems to me you give 2 shits about what the imbecile in the WH says Guess that makes you one too
Well of course I give two shits about what he says... He/She will actually have an impact on my life, and those I love. Sully...? Wasn't there.. Sorry.
How can you believe what this degenerate liar says? I don't get it He's gonna tell you a vaccine is safe Fauchi says it isn't ,you gonna believe Trump?

Sullenberger is (was) a pretty smart pilot. I can't believe he isn't smart enough to see through the left wing lies printed in the Atlantic.

Still in the Denial stage I see...

Next stage is "it might be true but it doesn't matter...."

This doesn't make me believe liberal leftist lies more, it only makes me think less of Sully.

If that was your goal...mission accomplished.

Last edited:
How can you believe what this degenerate liar says? I don't get it He's gonna tell you a vaccine is safe Fauchi says it isn't ,you gonna believe Trump?
I'm not going to take it either way. I've already had it. ( Covid-19 )

Only an true idiot would take medical advise from anyone other than a doctor. I mean sure, like Trump, I'll happily give you my opinion on things... But again... I'm an adult. I don't expect the government to take care of me in that way. You don't seem to want a president.. You want daddy.

When I stop listening ,,learning I'll be dead

Only an true idiot would take medical advise from anyone other than a doctor. I mean sure, like Trump, I'll happily give you my opinion on things... But again... I'm an adult. I don't expect the government to take care of me in that way. You don't seem to want a president.. You want daddy.
You definitely got the wrong guy I do want a president One who protects America not our enemy Putin and I have no need for daddy Trump He reminds me of Ming the Merciless

When I stop listening ,,learning I'll be dead
Me too... But that doesn't mean anything to what we are talking about. If you would have supplied WHY he held that opinion we could talk about it. I don't have a problem with that.

A somewhat high profile person has an opinion... So? Unless they can back that opinion up with WHY they think it with some logic and reasoning, that opinions means nothing to me. Doesn't mean much to the majority of people.

Now... If I was religious and the Pope, or gand poo-bah whatever said something... I understand why you would think it would mean something. But it's not... It's a airline polite. Dude... WTF?

If what you say is true why is the moron trying to influence the FDA to come out with a vaccine before its time JUST for POLITICAL VALUE??

You definitely got the wrong guy I do want a president One who protects America not our enemy Putin and I have no need for daddy Trump He reminds me of Ming the Merciless
Why? Why does he remind you of Ming the Merciless?

Forum List

Back