Even some of the English have had enough! 'Black Panther of Oxford' activist Sasha Johnson, 26, is fighting for her life after being shot in the head

You’re celebrating a woman got shot in the head and hoping for her death? You’ve taken political affiliations too far. What won’t you support in the name of tribalism? Seems like nothing.

Marxism isn't a political affiliation, it's a disease.

Besides, she might not die. She might just be a potato the rest of her life. That would be good enough for me.

You’re celebrating a woman got shot in the head and hoping for her death? You’ve taken political affiliations too far. What won’t you support in the name of tribalism? Seems like nothing.
Sure as fuck I am. Hope the worst for all domestic terrorist groups financed by China and Iran.

Gee. Hoping somebody dies or becomes an invallid because they have different political views. I seem to recall seeing you people wishing that she dies on other threads declaring yourselves to be Christians.

but its ok for you asshole demonRATS to cheer ashlii b's MURDER....You’ve taken political affiliations too far..... What won’t you support in the name of tribalism? Seems like nothing.

That's where things are now. These people have been convinced that they're "at war", so....
ASHLII B---MURDERED.......That's where things are now. These scum demonRATS have been convinced that they're "at war", so.

Gee. Hoping somebody dies or becomes an invallid because they have different political views. I seem to recall seeing you people wishing that she dies on other threads declaring yourselves to be Christians.
When they do that, I start wondering if there's such a thing as lightning on the internet. You probably don't want to be around them.

Sweet. Maybe the next step is to cowardly shoot in the head the Jan 6 insurgents in the US while they are walking down the street (sarcasm). Your insecurity in life is boiling to the surface. You might wanna have that checked out.

She is all about the destruction of Western civilization. So are you. Birds of a feather
She’s radical no doubt. There is a strong worthy movement of equity going on right now. She uses polarization for attention. I’m not a fan of the extremism but the movement to shine a light on inequity especially in the justice system makes 100% sense. Without the inequity you don’t have the extremists.

How could she be shot in the head, when BritStain has such strict gun laws?

She is all about the destruction of Western civilization. So are you. Birds of a feather
She’s radical no doubt. There is a strong worthy movement of equity going on right now. She uses polarization for attention. I’m not a fan of the extremism but the movement to shine a light on inequity especially in the justice system makes 100% sense. Without the inequity you don’t have the extremists.
Equity, yet you wont ever travel to southside Chicago, you racist prick.

How could she be shot in the head, when BritStain has such strict gun laws?
How can it rain in LA when it’s almost always sunny?

Without the inequity you don’t have the extremists.
Correction, without the perception of vast inequities you don’t have extremists nor do you have Democrats. That is exactly why the perception of inequality is pushed so fervently by the left.

BTW, I don’t wish death on anyone. While I don’t agree with her politics at all, I am not happy she was shot and hope she recovers but then comes to the realization that she is simply a pawn that has been brainwashed by the Democratic Party.

Wrong fight to pick. I lived in Chicago for 6 years.

This generation really doesn't know what the fuck they're doing because they have been brainwashed instead of educated. Dumbest generation ever. I wonder if this girl was able to embezzle enough BLM money to buy a house like her American counterpart?

Viewing the opposition as the enemy is the epitome of tribalism. It speaks volumes when The Lord Of The Flies mindset becomes normalized...

Do you go into the bad areas of Charlotte or avoid them like the plague?

Sweet. Maybe the next step is to cowardly shoot in the head the Jan 6 insurgents in the US while they are walking down the street (sarcasm). Your insecurity in life is boiling to the surface. You might wanna have that checked out.

The Jan. 6 traitors shouldn't be walking down the street. They should be in jail.

What insecurity? It's very common on USMB for people to violently shit all over Jesus's teachings on one thread and then assert that they are Christian, and many times that they are Christian and someone else isn't, on the next thread. All that they are doing is making a mockery of Christianity.

Do you go into the bad areas of Charlotte or avoid them like the plague?
Are you suggesting that he behaves like yourself and cowers away too afraid to visit "rough" places ?

Forum List

Back