Peak Conservative Insanity

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This woman is currently negotiating our trade deals with the rest of the world.
I cant find a rational response to this.. Historians will mark this as the peak of the tory culture wars.

I cant find a rational response to this.. Historians will mark this as the peak of the tory culture wars.

Your big concern is criticism of Eurovision, a crappy popularity contest??? You are such a fking loser.

Allowing someone else, anyone else, to negotiate a trade, who is not directly involved in the trade is stupid- IDC which of the Atlantic they reside on-

Your big concern is criticism of Eurovision, a crappy popularity contest??? You are such a fking loser.

As usual you miss the point in spectacular fashion. My concern is that a woman charged with negotiating vital trade deals is bothering to comment on this nonsense.
Now you know as much as the adults in the room.

Of course, you don't have a rational response to this. You are not a rational person.

As usual you miss the point in spectacular fashion. My concern is that a woman charged with negotiating vital trade deals is bothering to comment on this nonsense.
Now you know as much as the adults in the room.

You blithering idiot. Politicians make comments regarding events all the time. She was on a radio show and responding to questions from listeners. She did not criticize EU participant countries. quite the contrary. From your link:

"'I don't think it is a post-Brexit snub. I think we need to have more competition to get the right entry, I think they need to be more tested with the public."

You are such a fking loser.

My concern is that a woman charged with negotiating vital trade deals is bothering to comment on this nonsense.
She's trying to play NZ off against Oz. The Brits haven't negotiated a trade deal in decades. NZ in particular, and Oz as well, have been in constant trade negotiations for the same decades. The Brits had to head hunt NZ negotiators to act for them, they were so out of touch.

Britain will give up concessions to NZ to get a foot in the CPTTP door using NZ as an entryway. It's going to be messy.

My concern is that a woman charged with negotiating vital trade deals is bothering to comment on this nonsense.
She's trying to play NZ off against Oz. The Brits haven't negotiated a trade deal in decades. NZ in particular, and Oz as well, have been in constant trade negotiations for the same decades. The Brits had to head hunt NZ negotiators to act for them, they were so out of touch.

Britain will give up concessions to NZ to get a foot in the CPTTP door using NZ as an entryway. It's going to be messy.
Its a worry. She isnt the sharpest tack in a cabinet that is low on talent. Her antics with the Aussies seemed a bit primitive. Canada and the US , as well as the Kiwis, are watching this and I doubt will settle for less than the Aussies gouge out of her.

The main issue is that everyone knows she is desperate for a deal and will generally cave on anything.
What she wants is for you guys to replace stuff we used to get from Europe, but cheaper. What she will get is whatever is offered and like it.
In the middle of this she finds time to take a swipe at the BBC over nothing. It beggars belief.

. Its like asking a trumpster to perform heart surgery or read a wine label.

You've shown you know nothing about the current trade negotiations by the minister.

This a copy and paste of post no.3

Allowing someone else, anyone else, to negotiate a trade, who is not directly involved in the trade is stupid- IDC which of the Atlantic they reside on

Allowing someone else, anyone else, to negotiate a trade, who is not directly involved in the trade is stupid- IDC which of the Atlantic they reside on
One can see how the China tariffs were allowed to happen. An electorate completely ignorant in international trade matters.

After all the fanfare of Brexit and making our own trade deals, the fact that only three EU Trade negotiators were British and we are totally inexperienced otherwise is becoming glaringly obvious and now we are trying to make Trade deals with trading blocks on the opposite side of the world. Trade blocks - the very thing we ran away from.

When it comes to world trade we Brits are finally facing our Waterloo.

"Waterloo, how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose.
Waterloo wo wo wo wo,
Waterloo, finally facing our Waterloo."

Forum List

Back