Even some of the English have had enough! 'Black Panther of Oxford' activist Sasha Johnson, 26, is fighting for her life after being shot in the head

Bye Felicia.
You inspired me to make a meme:

View attachment 492904

To be true to her beliefs, her friends and family should refuse to co-operate with the police in the investigation of her shooting.

STAND STRONG IN THE STRUGGLE.
Her shooter deserves a Nobel Peace Prize .....

That's about what the Nobel Peace Prize is worth these days ...

But, she was most likely shot over a drug deal gone bad like the rest of these fucvking IDIOTS!!

I think it is tragic even though I pretty much disagree with everything she seemed to believe in. I hope she pulls through for the sake of her children.
You underestimate their War against Freedom and Liberty loving folks across the Globe.

Bye Felicia.
You inspired me to make a meme:

View attachment 492904

To be true to her beliefs, her friends and family should refuse to co-operate with the police in the investigation of her shooting.

STAND STRONG IN THE STRUGGLE.
Her shooter deserves a Nobel Peace Prize .....

That's about what the Nobel Peace Prize is worth these days ...

But, she was most likely shot over a drug deal gone bad like the rest of these fucvking IDIOTS!!

Drug deal, internal power struggle, personal conflict, playing russian roulette, who teh fuck cares?

This is about making fun of a vile person who's shit life might be leading to a well deserved bad end.

Drug deal, internal power struggle, personal conflict, playing russian roulette, who teh fuck cares?

This is about making fun of a vile person who's shit life might be leading to a well deserved bad end.
I am not making fun of anyone ...

This is not a fvcking game ....

We are at War with these Racist Communist POS ...

Forgive me for celebrating a well deserved victory !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I think it is tragic even though I pretty much disagree with everything she seemed to believe in. I hope she pulls through for the sake of her children.
You underestimate their War against Freedom and Liberty loving folks across the Globe.

You underestimate the power of capitalists to defeat anti-capitalists. People like her and BLM are realistically nothing more than a road bump to be managed and then tossed in the trash heap of cultural history.

I am not making fun of anyone ...

This is not a fvcking game ....

We are at War with these Racist Communost POS ...

Forgive me for celebrating a well deserved victory !!!!!!!!

No, forgiveness needed. I will continue with my ridicule of her though.

You underestimate the power of capitalists to defeat anti-capitalists. People like her and BLM are realistically nothing more than a road bump to be managed and then tossed in the trash heap of cultural history.
You think?

Are you sure?

No, forgiveness needed. I will continue with my ridicule of her though.
I have no forgiveness for an ideolgy that is responsible for more murder and human suffering in the 20th century alone ... not to mention all other centurirs combined ....

Why is there forgiveness needed again ?

Hope you die traitor.jpg

in 3am attack in London after numerous death threats but police say there is 'no indication at this stage it is a targeted shooting'....Now the police sound like OUR police... idiotic!

A leading British Black Lives Matter activist is fighting for her life after being shot in the head in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Sasha Johnson, the self-styled 'Black Panther of Oxford', was 'brutally' attacked after receiving multiple death threats, her political party said.

London's Metropolitan Police said they are investigating after a woman in her 20s was shot in Peckham, in the capital's south-east, at 3am. Sky News reported this was understood to be the incident involving Ms Johnson, 26. No arrests have been made.

Ms Johnson, a mother-of-two Oxford Brookes graduate who rose to prominence after organising BLM protests last summer, is said to be currently in intensive care and in a critical condition following the attack.

It is believed that the shooting occurred in the vicinity of a house where a party was taking place and that a number of people may have been in the area. However, police said there is 'nothing to suggest' that the woman shot was the subject of a targeted attack.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

TELEMMGLPICT000259478324_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq8Asj1eHb3tSpQqwok7bWezlaTMTxUhlzF8Rkw038U-A.jpeg

I approve....this type of action needs to be imported here...IMHO, of course!
I thought guns were banned there.

Forum List

Back