Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

Hey, just because you're a mind-numbed robot waiting for Rush to tell you what to think and looking at the shiny thing, doesn't mean I have to be.

Bingo.

Rush's absolutism is ruling the party right now.

The thing about Rush is that I find him occassionally entertaining and insightful, but other times he's completely full of shit and even he knows it.

But, hey, for what he gets paid, I guess he can be comfortable being full of shit.

Ironically, Rush always does better when he's a lightening rod for the hate against an incumbant democratic president than when he's stuck being an apologist for a Republican president.

Hey, just because you're a mind-numbed robot waiting for Rush to tell you what to think and looking at the shiny thing, doesn't mean I have to be.

Bingo.

The thing about Rush is that I find him occassionally entertaining and insightful, but other times he's completely full of shit and even he knows it.

But, hey, for what he gets paid, I guess he can be comfortable being full of shit.

Ironically, Rush always does better when he's a lightening rod for the hate against an incumbant democratic president than when he's stuck being an apologist for a Republican president.

Yep, nailed it again. He's a brilliant broadcaster, and his career's signature achievement will be exposing the media for leveraging its political agenda. That can't be taken away from him.

But, as a brilliant broadcaster, he knows that his success is based on targeting a market (conservatives) and going 100% pure. Even the slightest diversion from that vector would be seen as capitulation, and would damage him. So, he sticks to the script regardless of what he may actually be thinking, regardless of the consequences.

It's a business thing for him. That's fine, but I don't think the dittoheads see that.

Bingo.

for the HATE?...we saw REAL hate all during the Bush administration.
and you people stuck up on some radio host is hilarious and petty really

Bingo.

We saw hate on a regular basis with palin here's a recent example attacking her daughter
Inside Bristol Palin's reality TV showdown with a heckler [Video] - Yahoo! TV

We all know how much libs love women!! Their War on Women is far more intense and the hatred for a Conservative female, any conservative female, is as bad if not worse than their hatred for Conservative black men.

Not at all.

I hate Romney because he is an utterly reprehensible human being. He doesn't have one redeeming quality about him.

He belongs to an evil cult started by child molesting con-artists.

He made his fortune screwing over working people and undermining the middle class in this country.

He has embraced some of the most noxious people, from Donald Trump to Ted Nugent to Rush Limbaugh, after they have said some of the most toxic things.

You stated he is a Morman and a sworn enemy, so to say you don't hate him because of his religion, is a lie.

First, it's MORMON, not MORMAN. The very fact that you can't get that much right tells me that you don't know enough about Mormonism (also known as the CHurch of Latter Day Saints, like that isn't hubris) to know if my concerns are valid or not.

There are things in Mormonism- the racism, the misogyny, the pure stupidity, the fact that they don't seem to understand there's a line between Church and State, that makes me never want on in any position of responsibility.

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

And if you bothered to even educate yourself on their beliefs and history, you'd feel the same way.

Mistyped and that is all you got, like I said, I have worked, been around looked into Mormonism, it is not for me, by in large they are very honest, hard working and good people, I know a couple that are scum, but I can find that in any religion. The men in their religion are given the bulk of the responsibility, yet they are also under obligation to treat the women with respect and reverence.
Romney, Reid and many others have held positions of responsibility and the nation survives, Obama and his health care lunacy has been far worse.

Sorry that's the way it is and you have given me no reason why your opinion is better than anyone else's, so why would I even think I would need to agree with your bigotry.

We saw hate on a regular basis with palin here's a recent example attacking her daughter

No kidding, the liberal hate has spewed 24/7 on the Palin's since she took McCains invitation.
Today we get how justified they are for hating the Palin's. She doesn't even make policy and the left hates her for her being a strong female. Now, if you disagree with Obama, you hate America, you are a racist, you hate Obama, you can't make the shit up fast enough for the radical left wing nut jobs.
Come on, people have different fundamentals and beliefs on how and where America can and should go, just because you have a different opinion, doesn't mean you hate people.

Bingo.

Oh, please. I've been around long enough to realize that whoever is going to be in is going to be the target of hate.

So please don't get all weepy that they said bad things about Bush but the whacky hatred you have for Obama is perfectly okay...

Ooookay. I guess some drunk in a bar is an example of "hate".

Frankly, Bristol acted about as low class as that guy did. (Not to mention, stupid. you don't get into a shouting match with a drunk in a bar when he's bigger than you are and drunk and hope he won't hit a lady.)

If I were still a Republican, I'd be embarrassed by the Palins. They are just one step above the Kardashians.

Frankly, Bristol acted about as low class as that guy did. (Not to mention, stupid. you don't get into a shouting match with a drunk in a bar when he's bigger than you are and drunk and hope he won't hit a lady.)

If I were still a Republican, I'd be embarrassed by the Palins. They are just one step above the Kardashians.

Now go after the Special Needs baby!... :lol:

:)

peace...

No kidding, the liberal hate has spewed 24/7 on the Palin's since she took McCains invitation.
Today we get how justified they are for hating the Palin's. She doesn't even make policy and the left hates her for her being a strong female. Now, if you disagree with Obama, you hate America, you are a racist, you hate Obama, you can't make the shit up fast enough for the radical left wing nut jobs.
Come on, people have different fundamentals and beliefs on how and where America can and should go, just because you have a different opinion, doesn't mean you hate people.

Has it occurred to you that Palin just shows how quickly the GOP has declined.

People used to say Reagan was dumb. But I recently had to dig up an old Reagan speech, and frankly, the old guy was pretty sharp. He knew his stuff. Palin can't even tell you what magazines she reads.

peace...

Duly noted you couldn't answer my point.

Mistyped and that is all you got, like I said, I have worked, been around looked into Mormonism, it is not for me, by in large they are very honest, hard working and good people, I know a couple that are scum, but I can find that in any religion. The men in their religion are given the bulk of the responsibility, yet they are also under obligation to treat the women with respect and reverence.
Romney, Reid and many others have held positions of responsibility and the nation survives, Obama and his health care lunacy has been far worse.

Sorry that's the way it is and you have given me no reason why your opinion is better than anyone else's, so why would I even think I would need to agree with your bigotry.

I've met Mormons and never met creepier, backstabbing mother fuckers in my life. And that was before I even bothered researching all the crazy stuff about Magic Underpants and Ruling your own planet and such.

The fact that they are misogynistic and sexist and regulate their women to second class status is hardly a virtue.

peace...

How does one Answer a Point?...

You could ask ME a Question and I would Probably Answer that...

Try again Champ. :thup:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Not at all. I made a point that the Palins are kind of an embarrassment, and you go off on a tangent about their "special needs baby" (who is actually 4 years old now and not a Baby anymore.)

Most people call that deflection.

Frankly, the Palins have become reality TV stars... and frankly, seeing what damage reality TV has done to the culture, I don't want it spreading to politics.

But here's your boy Romney, embracing Trump and the Palins, because the Kardashians were working on their new show on "E", I guess.

Frankly, the Palins have become reality TV stars... and frankly, seeing what damage reality TV has done to the culture, I don't want it spreading to politics.

But here's your boy Romney, embracing Trump and the Palins, because the Kardashians were working on their new show on "E", I guess.

The funny thing (well, maybe not "funny") is that this is how Romney reaches what is currently the base.

Let THAT fact ferment for a few minutes.

peace...

Not at all. I made a point that the Palins are kind of an embarrassment, and you go off on a tangent about their "special needs baby" (who is actually 4 years old now and not a Baby anymore.)

Most people call that deflection.

Not a Baby anymore eh?... Attack away then... :lol: Not like being a Baby has ever kept a Liberal from Attacking it...

Especially in the Womb.

you still haven't Asked a Question Hammerhead. :thup:

::)

peace...

Forum List

Back