Even Meghan McCain knows the 2020 election was fraudulent

She's probably one of the last honest McCains left.

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Musk's huge Twitter reveal proves Biden put his finger on the scale before the 2020 election. It's a scandal - and he MUST answer for it​

"Twittergate is nothing short of a scandal and it absoutely reeks.

On Friday night, journalist Matt Taibbi live tweeted the proof of what many people have long suspected.

Joe Biden's political team pressured Twitter to ban their critics and remove negative stories about the Biden family in the run-up to election day.

Now, it was one thing for the then-presidential candidate to mislead the American people in the light of day, as Biden did on the debate stage in 2020 when he suggested his son Hunter's infamous laptop was a 'Russian plant.'

But it's another thing for his campaign team to do it in secret too.

And that's apparently what happened. And we have the evidence – in black and white.

Taibbi, presumably fed documents by Twitter's new boss, Elon Musk, showed us how it all happened."

MCCAIN: Biden must answer for Twittergate
Her statement is absolutely useless after the fact. That's why we don't vote for RINO republicans.

She's probably one of the last honest McCains left.

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Musk's huge Twitter reveal proves Biden put his finger on the scale before the 2020 election. It's a scandal - and he MUST answer for it​

"Twittergate is nothing short of a scandal and it absoutely reeks.

On Friday night, journalist Matt Taibbi live tweeted the proof of what many people have long suspected.

Joe Biden's political team pressured Twitter to ban their critics and remove negative stories about the Biden family in the run-up to election day.

Now, it was one thing for the then-presidential candidate to mislead the American people in the light of day, as Biden did on the debate stage in 2020 when he suggested his son Hunter's infamous laptop was a 'Russian plant.'

But it's another thing for his campaign team to do it in secret too.

And that's apparently what happened. And we have the evidence – in black and white.

Taibbi, presumably fed documents by Twitter's new boss, Elon Musk, showed us how it all happened."

MCCAIN: Biden must answer for Twittergate
Qwattergate is a nothingburger.

Yes. That doesn't answer my question. When and what crime took place?
Lol. You do know that the Constitution is the LAW of the land. Right? Those who break it’s tenants are lawbreakers.

Do you get now?

Then you knowingly misrepresented the content they wanted taken down.

Which makes you a liar.

The content was nude photos of Biden which is clearly against TOS
No that’s not the content. Lol. WTF!

Silencing the NY POST and many others who brought up its reporting on Twitter by Dumb Joe, DNC, and Twitter is illegal, if you believe the Constitution is the law of the land.

Lol. You do know that the Constitution is the LAW of the land. Right? Those who break it’s tenants are lawbreakers.

Do you get now?
No, we apparently can terminate it at anytime.

No that’s not the content. Lol. WTF!

Silencing the NY POST and many others who brought up its reporting on Twitter by Dumb Joe, DNC, and Twitter is illegal, if you believe the Constitution is the law of the land.
Please tell me how you identified that was the content Biden asked them to take down.

Do you think it’s acceptable for a D presidential candidate to demand tweets from the NY Post and from Rs be removed and banned just prior to an election?

Treason!!!
Depends on what you mean by demand.

If they just asked, then no it isn't illegal.

If they they somehow tried to force Twitter to remove the posts then yes, that is a crime. Did that happen?

ROFL. So you think a private citizen asking Twitter to not post something is "treason".

Good grief. Funny stuff. Take your show on the road.

Depends on what you mean by demand.

If they just asked, then no it isn't illegal.

If they they somehow tried to force Twitter to remove the posts then yes, that is a crime. Did that happen?

ROFL. So you think a private citizen asking Twitter to not post something is "treason".

Good grief. Funny stuff. Take your show on the road.
Asking should be illegal. Do you like a potus who opposes the Bill of Rights?

It would appear there was a concerted effort by Biden, DNC, Twitter, intelligence agents, msm to effect our sacred election process.

Asking should be illegal. Do you like a potus who opposes the Bill of Rights?

No, that is why I don't want you to violate Biden's or Trump's (his team had moderation requests too) first amendment rights by saying a private citizen can't request something be posted.

Are you daft?

It would appear there was a concerted effort by Biden, DNC, Twitter, intelligence agents, msm to effect our sacred election process.
By asking Twitter not to post something? Lol. Your media outlets have you triggered over nothing.

Don't tell me what you think, show me the crime counselor.

Lol, you’re one of the “suspend the laws and constitution” people.
When you launch a COUP called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane and you ban free speech and the people that are voicing their opinions, is it NO WONDER why we Call YOU FASCIST DEMNAZIS?

Suspension of The Constitution and Illegally Changing Election Laws are Modis Operandi for The 666 New World Order DemNazi Party!

If you want the law followed 388 members of Congress should be out of politics for good. Do you want the law followed?
Go on. What law takes 338 members of Congress out of politics for good?

Last edited:
No, that is why I don't want you to violate Biden's or Trump's (his team had moderation requests too) first amendment rights by saying a private citizen can't request something be posted.

Are you daft?

By asking Twitter not to post something? Lol. Your media outlets have you triggered over nothing.

You’re not informed. Biden and Twitter colluded to REMOVE tweets they disliked and they banned people from Twitter for comments made. They banned the WH Press Secretary. They banned a major newspaper for reporting the truth.

You think this is okay?
Elon Musk says suspending NY Post from Twitter was ‘incredibly inappropriate’

Are you daft?

Do you think this is okay?

Forum List

Back