Even Gavin Newsom Believes Trump Will Win

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Even California's governor Gavin Newsome thinks Trump is going to win the election. He is trying to bullet proof California from a Trump presidency. It's bad when these people think Biden's chances are so bad that they feel they have to get ready for a Trump presidency. And, they obviously don't think Trump will be in jail either.

Even California's governor Gavin Newsome thinks Trump is going to win the election. He is trying to bullet proof California from a Trump presidency. It's bad when these people think Biden's chances are so bad that they feel they have to get ready for a Trump presidency. And, they obviously don't think Trump will be in jail either.

The article didn’t say Newsome thinks Trump will win, Dependentthinker.

The article says if Trump wins.

I know MAGA can’t see much farther beyond their noses. But intelligent people do this thing called “contingency planning” in case there is a disaster.

The article didn’t say Newsome thinks Trump will win, Dependentthinker.

The article says if Trump wins.

I know MAGA can’t see much farther beyond their noses. But intelligent people do this thing called “contingency planning” in case there is a disaster.
Newsom looks at the polls and sees Trump ahead in every single swing state. If he knew Trump was going to lose, he wouldn't be doing this. The funny thing is, he sees how everyday people can't afford to live anymore but he seems to blame Biden for that instead of Dem policies, including his own. And, he knows Americans think the border is a huge problem and he knows it will not be fixed.

I suspect after Trump wins he will be content to let CA wither on the vine of their own devices.
Yep. There is nothing Trump could do that would hurt California. If he wanted to get back at the state, which I'm not sure he actually does, all he has to do is nothing and the state will sink into the ocean all on it's own. But, I suspect that Trump would more want to make things so good in California that they would turn into a red state.

Nonsense.

He’s seeing that Trump might win.

And he might.

You make contingencies against what might happen.
Well for six years we have had Democrats saying that Trump might do this, might have done that, wants to do this, could have done that.

Did Gavin say that he thinks Trump will win or are you dishonestly claiming that?

Slade rightly calls out Independentthinker's falsity, and he doubles down on his fake facts.

It is nothing more than MAGA defiance of the kindergarten student yelling at the teacher, "You can't tell me what to do!" before he gets clobbered.

Last edited:

Uh, that just means he thinks trump has a significant chance of winning.

Lying thread title. Worthless thread.

LOL. Newsom is preparing the state for a Trump presidency. It doesn't get any more clear than that.
Umm, yes it does. Like if he actually said what you claim he believes then it would be much more clear.

Nice try but another failed attempt to be honest by you…. Again

Forum List

Back