Even Fox News Is Trying To Distract While Democrats Slowly Steal Back The House

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I noticed that Fox News isn't really talking about the election all that much today. (Except Hershel Walker)Why? It should be the number one topic. Instead they're talking about Biden's lame press conference yesterday and some guy who died years ago and just now got the CMH.

Clearly they're trying to distract while the Democrats are busy manufacturing fake ballots all over the country.
The GOP still hasn't gotten enough seats to take back the House....and it seems like the counting has been put on hold in several races.

They're showing proof on Twitter that Michigan had 2 separate 100% Democrat ballot dumps to keep the hated Gretchen Whitmer in office. The same thing happened in the Georgia race....two separate 100% Democrat ballot dumps early on the day after the election helping the Democrat take the lead.

They still have counted only 67% in AZ even though much larger states like Florida knew who won before midnight 2 days ago. What's the holdup? Easy......Democrats are trying to steal all of these races. The reason this is being allowed to happen is because the governor of those states are too wishey-washey to deal with election fraud. They just think that being vigilant is enough to prevent theft. The top culprit is mass mailing voting. Without it...Democrats wouldn't have been able to hold back the Red-Wave that should have hit everywhere....but only hit in Florida. So the key isn't just winning Washington but winning the governor offices in states.

The fact is....without crooked governors Dems would be hard pressed to steal elections. The focus should be on making sure at the state level first. This is why Florida did have a red-wave.

1668022304329.png

LINKS

I noticed that Fox News isn't really talking about the election all that much today. (Except Hershel Walker)Why? It should be the number one topic. Instead they're talking about Biden's lame press conference yesterday and some guy who died years ago and just now got the CMH.

Clearly they're trying to distract while the Democrats are busy manufacturing fake ballots all over the country.
The GOP still hasn't gotten enough seats to take back the House....and it seems like the counting has been put on hold in several races.

They're showing proof on Twitter that Michigan had 2 separate 100% Democrat ballot dumps to keep the hated Gretchen Whitmer in office. The same thing happened in the Georgia race....two separate 100% Democrat ballot dumps early on the day after the election helping the Democrat take the lead.

They still have counted only 67% in AZ even though much larger states like Florida knew who won before midnight 2 days ago. What's the holdup? Easy......Democrats are trying to steal all of these races. The reason this is being allowed to happen is because the governor of those states are too wishey-washey to deal with election fraud. They just think that being vigilant is enough to prevent theft. The top culprit is mass mailing voting. Without it...Democrats wouldn't have been able to hold back the Red-Wave that should have hit everywhere....but only hit in Florida. So the key isn't just winning Washington but winning the governor offices in states.

The fact is....without crooked governors Dems would be hard pressed to steal elections. The focus should be on making sure at the state level first. This is why Florida did have a red-wave.

View attachment 723633

LINKS

giphy.gif

We don't have an audience here on this board that could indicate either momentum for Trump or a fizzling out of the claims of cheating.

But it's absolutely delightful that the attempts are at least being made to show widespread cheating.

Trump could capitalize on the wave of cheating claims as his way back, but the claims have to have some real support this time around.

I think that Trump is going to have to make the call to violence with the guns, but he has to be very cautious of the way he words it. The FBI/DOJ will pounce if it appears to be a motivation to revolution!

View attachment 723633

LINKS

Yep. You caught us. I've been working 18 hour days all week manufacturing fake ballots. Only a few more days till I get that huge producton bonus. I hear they are gong to have a big party where we will all get to drink baby's blood and worship Satan .

We don't have an audience here on this board that could indicate either momentum for Trump or a fizzling out of the claims of cheating.

But it's absolutely delightful that the attempts are at least being made to show widespread cheating.

Trump could capitalize on the wave of cheating claims as his way back, but the claims have to have some real support this time around.

I think that Trump is going to have to make the call to violence with the guns, but he has to be very cautious of the way he words it. The FBI/DOJ will pounce if it appears to be a motivation to revolution!
Trump's army is all he will have left and they won't do jack shit.

well, the media is going to keep on pretending there is no massive fake ballot problem in our country

so until this becomes the big story that it is (with the media concurring it is Biggest Story of ALL), I don't see how we can do anything about it?

except bring in more ballots than they do, all marked for the R

Tell me there is something else we can do?

The Ds are criminals. The Rs are not. The Rs are always going to lose in certain states/cities

Forum List

Back