Even $5 Million Couldn’t Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

It's alright, we all understand where you stand.
If you let principles stand in the way of making money then you're stupid.
I think we all get it.
The boy has no principles, if he did, they'd have kept him out of bar fist fights and jail.
We get it...he has no principles...he has no accomplishments...he's a horrible excuse for a human being...and the RNC decided he was just the sort of person they wanted at their convention...

Yeah, without Bieber - all they had left was the bearded duck guy and Chachi. Hilarious...
What happened to Ted?
Where was Sarah?

No shit, I was just thinking the exact same thing. Where were they? Thank you...
It looks like you have some homework to do!

I congratulate Bieber for having some minimum standards of morals and decency.
You clearly ignored my post where I listed his 'accomplishments'. He has none, he had never had any, and pretending he has any just makes you delusional.

I generally ignore your posts. The RNC didn't even measure up to Bieber's minimum standards - and they are minimum. Hilarious...
He has no standards, the boy has been in and out of jail constantly, and abandoned his pet in Germany.
That's why Trump wanted him.

It's alright, we all understand where you stand.
If you let principles stand in the way of making money then you're stupid.
I think we all get it.
The boy has no principles, if he did, they'd have kept him out of bar fist fights and jail.
We get it...he has no principles...he has no accomplishments...he's a horrible excuse for a human being...and the RNC decided he was just the sort of person they wanted at their convention...
We can thank the Establishment that controls them for that silly idea, it's a good thing he turned them down, or they'd have basically been torturing their poor audience.

Actually, Bieber would have been an asset to the NRC "poor audience"...
Bad music is no asset.

Maybe this will help make my point: Charles Manson would be an asset to the NRC. Does that help...?

We can thank the Establishment that controls them for that silly idea, it's a good thing he turned them down, or they'd have basically been torturing their poor audience.

Bad music is no asset.

Maybe this will help make my point: Charles Manson would be an asset to the NRC. Does that help...?
All I'm getting out of this is that you have no point to make.

Bad music is no asset.

And you apparently have no life - so were even...

Bad music is no asset.

And you apparently have no life - so were even...
Oh, personal attacks, how mature. As expected of a Liberal.

I'm curious who started that rumor? Beiber's manager? The guy who does fundraisers for Hillary Clinton? I smell a rat...

Another stupid thread from Lakhota.....Bieber is a joke.....his lifestyle is more suited for democrats, drugs and ignorance

:lol: YET, the Republican Party offered him 5 million to perform at their clown show .. and Beiber still told them to kiss his ass.

PATHETIC

I'm curious who started that rumor? Beiber's manager? The guy who does fundraisers for Hillary Clinton? I smell a rat...

You "smell at rat"? I bet you do...

Who's Hillary's new campaign manager? Debbie Wasserman Schultz? I'm sorry, Lakhota but I'm taking everything I hear from your side with a serious grain of salt as long as that corrupt bitch is running the show! I trust "Bad Perm Debbie" just about as much as I trust Hillary.

I congratulate Bieber for having some minimum standards of morals and decency.
You clearly ignored my post where I listed his 'accomplishments'. He has none, he had never had any, and pretending he has any just makes you delusional.

I generally ignore your posts. The RNC didn't even measure up to Bieber's minimum standards - and they are minimum. Hilarious...

He wasn't allowed to smoke weed on stage. It's right there in the contract. He told them no thanks because everyone knows weed cures cancer and he doesn't want to get cancer.

You just showed again how you messed up and thought Hilary wasnt a woman.

She wasn't a woman in the analogy. You're not a bright guy. In your case, I OK you shilling for government handouts for being black or whatever other reason you can come up with. You created an analogy and didn't even understand your own analogy. You're not going to eat on your guile, that's for sure
Uuummm... You really need to bone up on your reading comprehension. Your stupidity is amazing. How did you not know in my analogy Hilary was a female? :laugh:

Even $5 Million Couldn’t Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

"Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman."

You just showed again that you don't understand your own analogy
Your willful ignorance doesnt work. I clearly said Hilary was a woman in my analogy. You just need to bone up on your reading.

Yes, you did in your origninal post. But when I said that's ridiculous, they are both transvestites, you just like Hillary because she's the one that lies to you and says what you wanted to hear, you were like OMG, you didn't know Hillary is female? That's the part I said you don't get your own analogy.

Hillary is just telling you how big you are and Trump isn't, that's the only difference between them. You want the trannie who lies to you saying what you want to be true
Your analysis is dumb. What you mean is I didnt get your analogy. I know its not a typo because you claimed I didnt get my own analogy for several posts.

Forum List

Back