Even $5 Million Couldn’t Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

I find it difficult to beleive that Bieber was invited to perform at the GOP convention. And paying him 5 million would be really stupid.
Maybe the story is true, but if so Bieber did the GOP a favor by turning down the gig.

I find it difficult to beleive that Bieber was invited to perform at the GOP convention. And paying him 5 million would be really stupid.
Maybe the story is true, but if so Bieber did the GOP a favor by turning down the gig.

I'm sure you know best...

If Hilary was every bit as bad as Drumpf I wouldnt consider a vote for Drumpf to be foolish and irresponsible. Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman.

This will probably be the first time in history someone wins simply because the other option is so blatantly terrible.

Nope, Hillary's the same transvestite, she's just calling you "baby" while she does you and you like that
You sound like you have had this experience before?

Hilary is actually a woman...I hope.

Um ... you're the one who started talking about transvestites, Holmes. You do the math.

And you didn't get your own analogy?

:wtf:

What I said was that you only like her more because she says what you want to hear. But she's lying to you, she's still a guy. Sorry man, wish you knew that before she serviced you, huh? She's an arrogant liar who is owned by corporate America, she's not a chick. Since you didn't get your own analogy, that didn't make sense, huh?
No Hilary is actually a woman. She gave birth to a daughter.

I got my own analogy fine. It was you that messed it up and claimed Hilary wasnt a woman.

You just showed again you don't get your own analogy
You just showed again how you messed up and thought Hilary wasnt a woman.

Justin beiber is everyone's go to guy when comes to politics. Pretty sure he just sewed up the 17 year old voters across the nation for Hillary. But seriously beiber would be tops in a poll asking "what celebrity's face would you like to see get smashed" what a fucking dipshit this guy has been his whole life.

You know what they say about making a deal with the devil ...

It could’ve been the biggest single payday of his life, but Justin Bieber declined the offer to perform at the Republican National Convention.

Bieber turned down $5 million from Republican Party donors to perform a 45-minute show at the venue near Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, according to TMZ. He wasn’t allowed to say anything disparaging about Trump or the GOP.

Even $5 Million Couldn't Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

So, performing for Trump at the RNC was against Justin Beiber's principles. Does that mean Beiber is more ethical than Trump and the RNC?

I didn't even think they had 5 million--all the big donors pulled out.

Wonder how much they paid Chachi to give the Keynote address?

It could’ve been the biggest single payday of his life, but Justin Bieber declined the offer to perform at the Republican National Convention.

Bieber turned down $5 million from Republican Party donors to perform a 45-minute show at the venue near Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, according to TMZ. He wasn’t allowed to say anything disparaging about Trump or the GOP.

So, performing for Trump at the RNC was against Justin Beiber's principles. Does that mean Beiber is more ethical than Trump and the RNC?
He is CANADIAN anyway. Who cares what he wants or thinks

Yeah, you're right...what organisation of total idiots would even consider asking him to play, let alone offering him $5M?!!!

Good on him.

Smart move by him. Had he accepted to do the show he would have effectively ended his career. He knows how tolerant libs are when it comes to differing views.

Smart move by him. Had he accepted to do the show he would have effectively ended his career. He knows how tolerant libs are when it comes to differing views.
It could have been as bad as playing a RW icon in a movie but then being seen at a Democratic gathering.

Nope, Hillary's the same transvestite, she's just calling you "baby" while she does you and you like that

Um ... you're the one who started talking about transvestites, Holmes. You do the math.

What I said was that you only like her more because she says what you want to hear. But she's lying to you, she's still a guy. Sorry man, wish you knew that before she serviced you, huh? She's an arrogant liar who is owned by corporate America, she's not a chick. Since you didn't get your own analogy, that didn't make sense, huh?

I got my own analogy fine. It was you that messed it up and claimed Hilary wasnt a woman.

She wasn't a woman in the analogy. You're not a bright guy. In your case, I OK you shilling for government handouts for being black or whatever other reason you can come up with. You created an analogy and didn't even understand your own analogy. You're not going to eat on your guile, that's for sure

Uhm. Principles? Ethical? Do you know how many times that kid has gone to jail? He starts fights at bars, got into a first fight at a basketball game, spits on his fans, stole a girl's cell phone, rammed a Four Wheeler into some random person's van, is an actual racist, drives while drunk, abandons one of his pets in another country, drag raced all over some random neighborhood while drunk, at like, super early in the morning, annnd probably even worse things we haven't heard about. If you're going to act like he didn't do it because he's a Democrat, sure, you can have him.

He's a Canadian.
Most of them aren't brain-dead criminals. Again, the boy has no morals, ethics, or values... though, that's a point in favor of him being a Democrat.
If he has no morals, ethics or values, how do you explain him turning down $5M for 45 minutes work?
Well that was stupid of him. That kid is a joke and on his way to has been land.

Drumpf did.

She wasn't a woman in the analogy. You're not a bright guy. In your case, I OK you shilling for government handouts for being black or whatever other reason you can come up with. You created an analogy and didn't even understand your own analogy. You're not going to eat on your guile, that's for sure
Uuummm... You really need to bone up on your reading comprehension. Your stupidity is amazing. How did you not know in my analogy Hilary was a female? :laugh:

"Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman."

Uuummm... You really need to bone up on your reading comprehension. Your stupidity is amazing. How did you not know in my analogy Hilary was a female? :laugh:

"Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman."

You just showed again that you don't understand your own analogy

Your willful ignorance doesnt work. I clearly said Hilary was a woman in my analogy. You just need to bone up on your reading.

Your willful ignorance doesnt work. I clearly said Hilary was a woman in my analogy. You just need to bone up on your reading.

Yes, you did in your origninal post. But when I said that's ridiculous, they are both transvestites, you just like Hillary because she's the one that lies to you and says what you wanted to hear, you were like OMG, you didn't know Hillary is female? That's the part I said you don't get your own analogy.

Hillary is just telling you how big you are and Trump isn't, that's the only difference between them. You want the trannie who lies to you saying what you want to be true

Forum List

Back