Evangelicals are turning against Trump

His accomplishments to what? Things he did get done, like reducing the time it takes oil companies to get drilling permits is something he was supposed to do. Getting conservative judges on the supreme court is something he was supposed to do. Giving someone credit for doing things they're supposed to do, is the equivalent to a participation trophy.
What I'm doing is holding Trump accountable for the things he did wrong. He wasn't elected to do things wrong. He wasn't elected to notch our 2A or strike a deal with Saudi to lower oil production.
Why don't you hold Biden accountable for something?

I attack CINO's who just happen to be republicans. I attack them because they're too liberal. Is that too complicated for your pea brain? Are you too stupid to understand what true independence and fiscal conservatism stands for?
Are Marxist progs liberal enough for you?

I did. I didn't vote for him either. Why? Because like Trump, he's too liberal for me, dumbass. What part of "I don't like liberals" do you not get?
How did you hold him accountable? I still got elected because of morons like you.

OMG, you're the biggest Trump crybaby on the internet. How many of those victim cards are you going to play?
What the fuck is a "Trump crybaby?" Is that someone who rightly concludes that allowing Biden to win will destroy the country? How stupid can you?

Forum List

Back