EV owners sure look stOOpid now!!

The power grid will adapt to the demand
The good part is most owners will charge at night while they are sleeping

The power grid hasn't adapted to California or Texas in decades. The demand for energy won't increase as much as where we are needing energy to come from. I don't think the powers that be have thought this through.

The power grid hasn't adapted to California or Texas in decades. The demand for energy won't increase as much as where we are needing energy to come from. I don't think the powers that be have thought this through.
Gee
Ya think we need to pass an infrastructure bill?

Why do you think they call it "Peak Hours"? Because the aging electrical grid is under the most strain during that time.

And you think we should be able to charge any time we want, regardless of the consequences? lol Talk about acting like a 5 year old.

I can refuel my gas tank any time I want. Likewise eat, drink, go to the bathroom. If all you have is an EV, and you use it frequently then you have it charging anytime electricity is available.

It's called life. It is not scripted.

I guess EV owners need to start building windmills in their front yards and farting on them. Man, I was this close to reserving a Tesla Cyber Truck . . . and then I bought a Chevy. Hi-ho Silverado!
Solar on the roof, make your own fuel. And that thing about a windmill in the yard is not silly. There are a number of such on the market, and if you live in a windy area, it would probably supply enough for the day to day commute.

Oh...watching progressives get pwn'd is hysterical :eusa_dance:
We've been making fun of the climate crusader nutters for over 10 years now in this forum! Just another thread example here!:2up:

"Land yacht"

In 2021, Americans still sprinting out to buy their land yachts....only now they are SUV's and trucks. Progressives have missed the memo. :hello77:

Last year, Ford sold 2X as many trucks as all EV sales combined:spinner::spinner::spinner:
According to data coming from an online reservation tracker created by fans, the Tesla Cybertruck has unofficially racked up 1,256,487 pre-orders so far. Should they materialize into firm orders, Tesla would pocket a whopping $79 billion in revenue.Aug 3, 2021

Ford confirmed that the F150 Lightning, its new electric pickup truck, has now accumulated 130,000 reservations.Sep 2, 2021

Once the owners actually compare the Lightning to the Cyber truck, they will throw rocks at the Lightning. Especially in the mid-West where they salt the roads in the winter, and in five years the bottom panels of the Lightning is rusted out, and the Cyber Truck has no rust. LOL

Forum List

Back