Europes right on the run

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Wilders will get nowhere in Holland and Le Pen wont win in France.

Where will outright fascists actually take control of a civilised European country ?

Game over for Hitlers children.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Oh good, it had been at least an hour since the Hitler comparison was used.

Phew, I was going through withdrawals there.
Its the same spectrum Mac.
I forgot to add that Farages protege was fucked off by the good people of Stoke Central last week. His 7th failure to get elected.
How are you going to establish a reich when you cant get elected ?

I forgot to add that Farages protege was fucked off by the good people of Stoke Central last week. His 7th failure to get elected.
That's one helluva spectrum you have there.

Me, I'd rather not insult the memory of the millions who suffered and died at the whim of a REAL monster.

Me, I'd rather not insult the memory of the millions who suffered and died at the whim of a REAL monster.
Puzzles me why you are so prepared to protect people that your Grandparents fought.

Puzzles me why you are so prepared to protect people that your Grandparents fought.
I'd rather just be intellectually honest.

I'm comfortable enough in my opinions that I don't feel a need to use hyperbole or personal attacks to make points.

Especially when it comes to something that serious.

I'm puzzled as to how someone like yourself who exhibits such poor critical thinking skills can muster the brain power to tie his own shoes in the morning.

Wilders and Le Pen are exactly what Europe needs right now. The leftist elite in Europe are destroying their own countries by allowing the massive influx of these people from the Middle East and Africa who have no interest in becoming a European, but would rather continue their ass backwards 7th century ways.

522.jpg

I'm comfortable enough in my opinions that I don't feel a need to use hyperbole or personal attacks to make points.

You are a card Mac. You are one of the more judgemental posters on here.

Wilders and Le Pen are exactly what Europe needs right now. The leftist elite in Europe are destroying their own countries by allowing the massive influx of these people from the Middle East and Africa who have no interest in becoming a European, but would rather continue their ass backwards 7th century ways.
No, they are nazis and echo hitlers rhetoric. Maybe you are a bit far away from it to realise. or you are a thick fucker.

You are a card Mac. You are one of the more judgemental posters on here.
Could be!

But I'm honest and I don't have a need to resort to insults, personal attacks and wild hyperbole.

So there's that.

Forum List

Back