Europe Sours on Biden

Can anyone blame the Europeans? Biden abandoned his own people to terrorists. Why would anyone believe he wouldn't abandon our Allies to Russia or China if the optics looked bad for poor Joe?

Over in your part of China, do you catch butterflies with hula hoops. Because they are just as effective as masks are in stopping the Wuhan Designer Virus®.

"Fuck the science, follow the party" - democrat mantra.
You wouldn't recognize science if it snuck up behind you and fucked you in the ass. You'd probably enjoy it though.

Quit fellating The Scamdemic. No Scamdemic has a 99% recovery rate. It only kills the morbidly obese, and unhealthy left tards. Same as the flu or any other illness.
5lgi9m.jpg

Shouldn't you trumpeteers be good with this?

Trump made it personal, but our interests are not the same as europe's. They came to Afghan because we were attacked, and we'd paid for their victory in the cold war. Trump did correctly see out interests had diverged. We are not always at odds, but they are trading competitors. We're mutually defending them from ..... what? Russia? Russia needs to sell them gas.
trump wore greatness well ps biden needs a sponge bath and diaper change kamala
Shouldn't you trumpeteers be good with this?

Trump made it personal, but our interests are not the same as europe's. They came to Afghan because we were attacked, and we'd paid for their victory in the cold war. Trump did correctly see out interests had diverged. We are not always at odds, but they are trading competitors. We're mutually defending them from ..... what? Russia? Russia needs to sell them gas.

Actually, maybe we should say Europe is souring on the "Democratic administration."

Europeans know that Mr. Biden is just their figurehead and mouthpiece, a dear old mediocre politician who signs the bills that are placed before him and says what is written for him to say.

Proof you are a moron. I have an AAS in Science and BS in Science and Technology and graduated Suma. You no doubt are some lefttard idiot living off of taxpayer's backs in one form or the other, or are simply a hairy man butt sniffing feminized male.

I have a Baccalaureate degree in Computer Information Systems, a Master of Business Administration (MBA), and a Doctorate in Supply Chain Management. I develop extraordinary logistics systems.

Crepitus Chang lives in a dormitory in China where he has a cot and is given a bowl of rice once a day to spam a fairly obscure political forum. Chang hopes one day to be promoted to spamming Facebook or Twitter, but he just isn't very good at what he does.

Proof you are a moron. I have an AAS in Science and BS in Science and Technology and graduated Suma. You no doubt are some lefttard idiot living off of taxpayer's backs in one form or the other, or are simply a hairy man butt sniffing feminized male.
Well, what you've got definitely has the letters "BS" in it, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back