Europe Sours on Biden

I have a Baccalaureate degree in Computer Information Systems, a Master of Business Administration (MBA), and a Doctorate in Supply Chain Management. I develop extraordinary logistics systems.

Crepitus Chang lives in a dormitory in China where he has a cot and is given a bowl of rice once a day to spam a fairly obscure political forum. Chang hopes one day to be promoted to spamming Facebook or Twitter, but he just isn't very good at what he does.
A. I have serious doubts about the truthfulness of your boast.

B. I don't brag about education and accomplishments on message boards because no one would believe me anyway. Hell, I don't even talk about what I do for a living because of that.

A. I have serious doubts about the truthfulness of your boast.

B. I don't brag about education and accomplishments on message boards because no one would believe me anyway. Hell, I don't even talk about what I do for a living because of that.

You don't have any education or accomplishments, that is painfully obvious.

Biden left ten percent of the Americans behind, because he wanted to get the troops out by the anniversary of 9-1-1. There are school children and translaters and whoever else left in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back