EU signs US gas deal to curb reliance on Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

EU signs US gas deal to curb reliance on Moscow​

Finally , I demanded it all my years here! BREAKING !
1648205314227.png

1648205302314.png

The downside: Unless the Biden administration backs off of their loony "green" policies and opens up more land for drilling, this could cause shortages and higher prices in the US.

I'm just sayin'.

Exactly. The woke bastards are so eager to save the world while letting their own country go to shit.
I bet we end-up paying more as supply US decreases while the globalists get richer. I suspect that's why so many US dem politicians have their kids working for Ukrainian gas companies.

Hell by the time 2025 rolls and the LNG infrastructure is finished being built the Euro-Trash Union will have left us holding the gas bag while they play nice with the Russians again.

The downside: Unless the Biden administration backs off of their loony "green" policies and opens up more land for drilling, this could cause shortages and higher prices in the US.

I'm just sayin'.
It could?....it did!

Jo

I'm just sayin'.
That's the point, everything Brandon does causes US suffering.

Forum List

Back