EU Activists blame overcrowding for rapes at refugee centers

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Let's see. Refugee never vetted rapes three year old girl. Sent to another refugee center and activists blame child rape on overcrowding.

I think I've heard it all now. Blaming rapes of children on a continual basis at these so called refugee centers blamed on "gee its so crowded in here I need to fuck a 6 year old boy up the ass. yeah, yeah that's the ticket".

And we want this here? Oh and the police not only run away now but guess what? NO GO ZONES.

'This must be the worst asylum centre in Sweden'

crowing leads to rape?------sheeesh----people don't seem to NEED privacy anymore

Seems to be a large part of the Muslim males who are pedos. Could it be because their glorious prophet was they think it's OK? Just shoot the rabid dogs

The insanity of this is "we want to help them" but lets let children get raped. And have the nerve to blame rape on over crowding.

Aye carumba! I don't get what is happening there at all and I am so glad my daughter and family left Sweden.

It was a temporary position for him but bloody hell i'm glad they are back on home turf.

You have a 10 year old child being repeatedly raped as I pointed out in the other thread. Police being called. Police running away and THE BABY IS STILL BEING RAPED.

How are we the good guys saving people if a police department runs from a rapist muslim mob?

And this is now Sweden?

For those that might not believe. It is not an opinion. It is fact. Swedish police won't save children from being raped. I want to bazooka barf.

EXCLUSIVE - The lawless asylum centre where migrants rule: Inside squalid Swedish shelter that police will not enter, where 10-year-old boy was raped and that has just TWO staff on duty for 600 refugees
  • MailOnline reveals rooms 'so overcrowded that youths were free to rape'
  • Migrants claim six people are crammed in on mattresses and bunk beds
  • Ten-year-old was sexually abused at Signalisten Asylum Centre in Sweden
  • Police were then chased from the corridors after being surrounded by mob
  • Officers now refuse to enter and just two staff guard 600 migrants at night
  • Activists ten children have been raped because of overcrowding
  • Sweden struggling to cope with 160,000 new arrivals

Read more: 'This must be the worst asylum centre in Sweden'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Let's see. Refugee never vetted rapes three year old girl. Sent to another refugee center and activists blame child rape on overcrowding.

I think I've heard it all now. Blaming rapes of children on a continual basis at these so called refugee centers blamed on "gee its so crowded in here I need to fuck a 6 year old boy up the ass. yeah, yeah that's the ticket".

And we want this here? Oh and the police not only run away now but guess what? NO GO ZONES.

The EU Activists are Traitors, it's just that simple.

For those that might not believe. It is not an opinion. It is fact. Swedish police won't save children from being raped. I want to bazooka barf.

EXCLUSIVE - The lawless asylum centre where migrants rule: Inside squalid Swedish shelter that police will not enter, where 10-year-old boy was raped and that has just TWO staff on duty for 600 refugees
  • MailOnline reveals rooms 'so overcrowded that youths were free to rape'
  • Migrants claim six people are crammed in on mattresses and bunk beds
  • Ten-year-old was sexually abused at Signalisten Asylum Centre in Sweden
  • Police were then chased from the corridors after being surrounded by mob
  • Officers now refuse to enter and just two staff guard 600 migrants at night
  • Activists ten children have been raped because of overcrowding
  • Sweden struggling to cope with 160,000 new arrivals

Read more: 'This must be the worst asylum centre in Sweden'

They are more concerned about being Politically Correct, this is much more important than dealing with the actual situations. Police afraid of being called "racist", means a police force with NO testicles anymore.

The insanity of this is "we want to help them" but lets let children get raped. And have the nerve to blame rape on over crowding.

Aye carumba! I don't get what is happening there at all and I am so glad my daughter and family left Sweden.

It was a temporary position for him but bloody hell i'm glad they are back on home turf.

You have a 10 year old child being repeatedly raped as I pointed out in the other thread. Police being called. Police running away and THE BABY IS STILL BEING RAPED.

How are we the good guys saving people if a police department runs from a rapist muslim mob?

And this is now Sweden?

The Swedish police carry guns, in a normal NON-Politically Correct society, the police would have just shot the bastards.

In ABNORMAL Politically Correct society, the police run away like cowards. They should all be forced to resign, they are a disgrace to law enforcement. To the Swedish police just replace their guns with feather boas, this would be more in line with Swedish Rainbow Society.

You know where it's less crowded? Syria.
Send them back. Drop off the racists before you land.

Worst is? Not from Syria.

But what I really don't understand is the police not upholding the law in their own country?

Check this out. They don't arrest them.

Swedish police warn Stockholm's main train station is now overrun by migrant teen gangs 'stealing and groping girls'
  • Hundreds of Moroccan children living on the streets in Stockholm
  • Accused of stealing and assaulting security guards at the main station
  • Police say they grope girls and 'slap them in the face when they protest'
  • One in five Moroccan migrant children run away from housing since 2012

Read more: Stockholm main station is unsafe and overrun by Moroccan street kids

And this is now Sweden?

The Swedish police carry guns, in a normal NON-Politically Correct society, the police would have just shot the bastards.

In ABNORMAL Politically Correct society, the police run away like cowards. They should all be forced to resign, they are a disgrace to law enforcement. To the Swedish police just replace their guns with feather boas, this would be more in line with Swedish Rainbow Society.

I don't get this at all. To knowingly allow a boy to be raped and continually raped out of some bizarre political correctness? How can they let children be raped?

I think we must shame them. And we must shame them world wide. When police cannot protect the children of the refugees they must be shamed.

I will work on names tomorrow. I shall compile a list if I can and send their names world wide that they allow rape in the refugee camps. ENOUGH.

Seems to be a large part of the Muslim males who are pedos. Could it be because their glorious prophet was they think it's OK? Just shoot the rabid dogs

Always remember the Dancing Boys and how our troops were to turn a blind eye.

And this is now Sweden?

I don't get this at all. To knowingly allow a boy to be raped and continually raped out of some bizarre political correctness? How can they let children be raped?

Because apparently the fear of being called "racist" is just worse to them than STOPPING a boy from being continually raped.

The way it is, within the next six months, many people in Europa will face one of two choices:

Choice I - Be a "racist" Choice II - Be a Traitor.

There are going to be no other choices, only these two, so they need to get ready to choose one.

Always remember the Dancing Boys and how our troops were to turn a blind eye.

Yes and that American soldier he beat crap out of filthy savage paedophile in Afghanistan and instead of getting a medal, he got into trouble.

And this is now Sweden?

Because apparently the fear of being called "racist" is just worse to them than STOPPING a boy from being continually raped.

The way it is, within the next six months, many people in Europa will face one of two choices:

There are going to be no other choices, only these two, so they need to get ready to choose one.

I don't understand this Lucy how one can say "I love you refugees stay where your babies can be fucked up the ass"

and turn around and say you are compassionate. I truly want to bazooka barf.

It's like Merkel saying just let them fuck your kids and I'll give you benefits for forever.

What the hell is going on?

And this is now Sweden?

I don't understand this Lucy how one can say "I love you refugees stay where your babies can be fucked up the ass"

and turn around and say you are compassionate. I truly want to bazooka barf.

It's like Merkel saying just let them fuck your kids and I'll give you benefits for forever.

What the hell is going on?

It's the same mentality that says "raping our native women is NOT okay, but to intervene that would mean I'm a "racist" and possibly also a "Nazi", so we just have to let our native women continue to get raped"

Within six months we're having to FORCE many across Europa to make THE choice:

"Racist" OR Traitor.

To stand there = Traitor and the Traitor's will be shown no mercy.

You know where it's less crowded? Syria.
Send them back. Drop off the racists before you land.

But what I really don't understand is the police not upholding the law in their own country?

Check this out. They don't arrest them.

Swedish police warn Stockholm's main train station is now overrun by migrant teen gangs 'stealing and groping girls'
  • Hundreds of Moroccan children living on the streets in Stockholm
  • Accused of stealing and assaulting security guards at the main station
  • Police say they grope girls and 'slap them in the face when they protest'
  • One in five Moroccan migrant children run away from housing since 2012

Read more: Stockholm main station is unsafe and overrun by Moroccan street kids

They can walk home from Syria.

The other week police went in to rescue a 10 year old boy who had been repeatedly raped. The mob attacked the police.

It's the Islamic culture.

Forum List

Back