Ethnic cleansing

Deflection.

None of that has anything to do with Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

Of course it has EVERYTHING to do with the disposition of the "occupied territories". The Palis have pissed on DOZENS of opportunities to form a nation. And the reason this is STILL an occupation after 60 years is that there is no leadership formed to set down with and negotiate.

Your head is not engaged in solving any Palestinian problems. You have just made this into Israel's problem. When in reality -- the treatment and status of Palestinians in other neighboring countries is not truly any better.

Read my post again and explain to me how none of that matters..
The Palis have pissed on DOZENS of opportunities to form a nation.​

No they haven't. The only offers have been for them to cede land.

Of course they have. What was the PLO best known for worldwide? Why were they kicked out of Jordan?
Why did they fight each other recently for control of the PA?

Please answer those. And explain to me WHEN the Palestinians ever seriously applied themselves to forming a nation..

What you see as "cleansing" -- is just that the world is not gonna wait another 100 yrs for the Palis to mature socio-politically and organize for nationhood. Balls in their court -- for the past 50 years....
Why were they kicked out of Jordan?​

Better question. Why were they in Jordan?

Why did they fight each other recently for control of the PA?​

The Gaza Bombshell

I've told you several times why they were kicked out of Jordan. Don't you remember? They pissed off the government CONTINUALLY there with their emphasis on violence and resistance instead of nation-building. It was up to Jordan at the time (about 30 years) to implement a Palestinian Homeland out of the TransJordan mandate (WEST BANK and East Jerusalem). Jordan couldn't find rational and responsible leadership to negotiate with. PLO was way too busy hijacking airplanes and shooting up Olympics.. All culminated in the PLO marching on the capitol with commandeered tanks and trying to topple the govt of Jordan.. And Hussein ordering them to leave Jordan.

Had they made a deal with the King of Jordan THEN -- they likely would have had the ENTIRE West Bank and possibly more. But they pissed away that opportunity.

Of course you want to blame the Hamas/Fatah fighting on the US. Must not have been a lot of support because they killed each other with RUSSIAN weapons and equipment (largely). And of course the US would support the PA as it had been constructed when Hamas took a militant stand. That''s all understandable. And the killing and the dissolution of the PA would have happen if the USA did nothing.

You make too many excuses for the Palis,. And refuse to acknowledge the very long chain of mistakes and bad choices that they made. You are clinically co-dependent when it comes to your "caring" about Pali welfare.
What they NEED is recognize that nations are not built or GIVEN on FORCE and RESISTANCE only. That it takes far more dedication and organization and planning than suicidal rock throwing or knifings or amatuer rocket attacks..
You ducked the question.

Of course they have. What was the PLO best known for worldwide? Why were they kicked out of Jordan?

Please answer those. And explain to me WHEN the Palestinians ever seriously applied themselves to forming a nation..

What you see as "cleansing" -- is just that the world is not gonna wait another 100 yrs for the Palis to mature socio-politically and organize for nationhood. Balls in their court -- for the past 50 years....

The Gaza Bombshell

I've told you several times why they were kicked out of Jordan. Don't you remember? They pissed off the government CONTINUALLY there with their emphasis on violence and resistance instead of nation-building. It was up to Jordan at the time (about 30 years) to implement a Palestinian Homeland out of the TransJordan mandate (WEST BANK and East Jerusalem). Jordan couldn't find rational and responsible leadership to negotiate with. PLO was way too busy hijacking airplanes and shooting up Olympics.. All culminated in the PLO marching on the capitol with commandeered tanks and trying to topple the govt of Jordan.. And Hussein ordering them to leave Jordan.

Had they made a deal with the King of Jordan THEN -- they likely would have had the ENTIRE West Bank and possibly more. But they pissed away that opportunity.

Of course you want to blame the Hamas/Fatah fighting on the US. Must not have been a lot of support because they killed each other with RUSSIAN weapons and equipment (largely). And of course the US would support the PA as it had been constructed when Hamas took a militant stand. That''s all understandable. And the killing and the dissolution of the PA would have happen if the USA did nothing.

You make too many excuses for the Palis,. And refuse to acknowledge the very long chain of mistakes and bad choices that they made. You are clinically co-dependent when it comes to your "caring" about Pali welfare.
What they NEED is recognize that nations are not built or GIVEN on FORCE and RESISTANCE only. That it takes far more dedication and organization and planning than suicidal rock throwing or knifings or amatuer rocket attacks..

While king Hussein was negotiating for peace with Arafat the Palestinians hijacked two commercial airliners & landed them in Ammon. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Didn't realize the relationship between the Pali Black September org that shot up the Munich Olympics. But the PLO named it after the September expulsion of 1000s of Palestinians from Jordan by King Hussein. It was formed to get vengeance against Jordan primarily..

Now THERE is some "ethnic cleansing" for ya. Killing or expelling THOUSANDs of Palis from Jordan and then having the King just wave his hands and turn the claim to the West Bank totally over to Israel. Guy didn't screw around..

Praising a leader for killing and ethnic cleansing seems bizarre to me.
It's the duty of every responsible government to protect its citizens from both internal and external threats.

For the King of Jordan to allow a clear and present threat to its citizens to remain was not in the best interest of the Jordanians.

Fawning praise of Islamic terrorists seems bizarre to me.

The Gaza Bombshell

While king Hussein was negotiating for peace with Arafat the Palestinians hijacked two commercial airliners & landed them in Ammon. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Didn't realize the relationship between the Pali Black September org that shot up the Munich Olympics. But the PLO named it after the September expulsion of 1000s of Palestinians from Jordan by King Hussein. It was formed to get vengeance against Jordan primarily..

Now THERE is some "ethnic cleansing" for ya. Killing or expelling THOUSANDs of Palis from Jordan and then having the King just wave his hands and turn the claim to the West Bank totally over to Israel. Guy didn't screw around..

It's the duty of every responsible government to protect its citizens from both internal and external threats.

For the King of Jordan to allow a clear and present threat to its citizens to remain was not in the best interest of the Jordanians.

Your false accusations seem bizarre to me and dangerous.

I never falsely accused the Jordanian King of addressing his Pal'istanian terrorist problem with determination and resolve, that's a matter of historical record. It would have been more dangerous for the Jordanians to allow an insidious element to create further bloodshed.

I never falsely accused the Jordanian King of addressing his Pal'istanian terrorist problem with determination and resolve, that's a matter of historical record. It would have been more dangerous for the Jordanians to allow an insidious element to create further bloodshed.

So what do you propose the Israelis should do with the Palestinians it has under its control?

JakeStarkey, et al,

I'm not really sure that there is a paradigm (that we can discuss) for "ethnic cleansing;" or a typical example or pattern of policies and practices that both rise to the level in magnitude to a precise legal definition definition. Generally, the issue is discussed in terms of intend: such as the intent to create ethnically homogeneous geographic areas. Or it is discussed in terms of criminal action: such as through the deportation or forcible displacement of persons. And of course, there are some that attempt to cobble these two concepts together; ethnically homogeneous through forcible displacement.

The Arabs tried and failed to ethnically cleanse Jews from Palestine in 1948.
Israel is not concerned about what fringe elements think.
(COMMENT)

In terms of the International Criminal Code (Rome Statutes), the idea of "ethnic cleansing" is really a blend of "deportation or forcible transfer of population" [Article 7(1d) Crimes Against Humanity]; the "crime of apartheid" [ Article 7(1j) Crimes Against Humanity]; and the "persecution against any identifiable group" [ Article 7(1h) Crimes Against Humanity].

In recent times, more people in the UN owe their livelihood to the specific pro-Palestinian UN Activities than any other signal member nation; and Palestine is not even a member nation. They have a heavy influence in the media and in the pro-Palestinian NGO NETWORK (PNGO) that channels and sponsors various Palestinian advocacy activities.
It should be notice that the PNGO was established more than a decade ago "as a response to the signing of the Oslo Agreements" with the objective of enhancing coordination, consultation and cooperation between non-governmental organizations working in different developmental domains.

It is more than just "Fringe Elements." The Palestinians have a very extensive network with tentacle that reach in every direction. It is a cancer with no remission and highly contagious. It needs to be surgically cut, extracted and the hole sanitized by fire. They are a people that train their children from the time they can walk, until the time they die, to be faithful Fedayeen that will sacrifice their lives in the furtherance of the Jihad.

This NGO's learn how to coerce and intimidate in the fashion of the Islamic Resistance.

The innocence of the Palestinians is no deeper than the STATEMENT OF 6 FEBRUARY 1948 COMMUNICATED TO THE SECRETARY-GENERAL BY MR. ISA NAKHLEH:

13. In conclusion, the Arab Higher Committee Delegation wishes to stress the following:

(a) The Arabs of Palestine will never recognise the validity of the extorted partition recommendations or the authority of the United Nations to make them.

(b) The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense.

(c) It is very unwise and fruitless to ask any commission to proceed to Palestine because not a single Arab will cooperate with the said Commission.

(d) The United Nations or its Commission should not be misled to believe that its efforts in the partition plan will meet with any success. It will be far better for the eclipsed prestige of this organization not to start on this adventure.

(e) The United Nations prestige will be better served by abandoning, not enforcing such an injustice.

(f) The determination of every Arab in Palestine is to oppose in every way the partition of that country.

(g) The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman and child.

This is the innocence and has been for nearly seven decades.

Most Respectfully,
R

So what do you propose the Israelis should do with the Palestinians it has under its control?

Provide them with plastic cutlery.

The Gaza Bombshell

Did not do that.. See my post at #59.. The "this guy didn't screw around" was just sarcasm...

Of course it has EVERYTHING to do with the disposition of the "occupied territories". The Palis have pissed on DOZENS of opportunities to form a nation. And the reason this is STILL an occupation after 60 years is that there is no leadership formed to set down with and negotiate.

Your head is not engaged in solving any Palestinian problems. You have just made this into Israel's problem. When in reality -- the treatment and status of Palestinians in other neighboring countries is not truly any better.

The Gaza Bombshell

You ducked the question.

I did not. Never duck ANY question. Now YOU -- are gonna continue deny that the "ethnic cleansing" done by the King of Jordan never happened. And your never gonna realize that had the Palis dealt with Hussein of Jordan -- They could be proud owners today of the ENTIRE West Bank...

Not up to the Israelis really. Takes 2 to tango. Palestinians are in the same 1000 yr old mentality that lost them the West Bank when it was up to Jordan to decide to negotiate with them. Except the longer they take to organize a true "colonial project" (as you put it) --- the smaller the West Bank is gonna become..

The Gaza Bombshell

You ducked the question.

I did not. Never duck ANY question. Now YOU -- are gonna continue deny that the "ethnic cleansing" done by the King of Jordan never happened. And your never gonna realize that had the Palis dealt with Hussein of Jordan -- They could be proud owners today of the ENTIRE West Bank...
I never said that and that was not my question.

The Gaza Bombshell

You ducked the question.

I never said that and that was not my question.

You are the boring master of wash, rinse, repeat same old bullshit.

Not up to the Israelis really. Takes 2 to tango. Palestinians are in the same 1000 yr old mentality that lost them the West Bank when it was up to Jordan to decide to negotiate with them. Except the longer they take to organize a true "colonial project" (as you put it) --- the smaller the West Bank is gonna become..
Indeed, colonialism and ethnic cleansing at work.

Now all we have to do is continue the fake peace talks until Israel steals the rest of the land.

Now all we have to do is continue the fake peace talks until Israel steals the rest of the land.
Jordan and Egypt would breathe a collective sigh of relief. Their Pal'istanian problem would be solved.

Success vs. failure.

Yes, ethnic cleansing does promote failure among the cleansed. Thanks.
The silly ethnic cleansing™ slogan peddled by an identifiable few, really self-hating islamists, has never been moved beyond silly slogan status.

Slogan? Only some Israelis and a few partisans do not recognize the eviction of the non-Jews from Palestine as ethnic cleansing. You are certainly rowing upstream trying to convince 99% of the world otherwise. But, there will always be deniers. Many, misguided people deny that the Armenians were ethnically cleansed, for example.

And there are those that deny the Christians have been ethnically cleansed from Palestine, instead believing the lies of the muslims. The Christians have seen 90% of their numbers forced out of Palestine by the muslims
I have only seen that claim from sources connected to Israel.

So you have not seen it coming from Christians that have fled Palestine

Gaza ethnic cleansing of Christians

How are Christians treated in Palestine?

I am starting a new thread base on one of Rocco's posts.

UN Passes Five Resolutions In Favor Of Palestine | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There is no "ethnic Cleansing? What are you an idiot?

Although there is no legal definition of ethnic cleansing, from its widely accepted non-technical definition [23] , it is possible to deduce some common elements. Firstly, what can be considered as a subjective element of ethnic cleansing is the fact that it is systematically carried out with a clear intent to create an ethnically homogeneous area by removing another group of people from their own territory by using force or intimidation or any other method. Secondly, the objective element of ethnic cleansing is that it is perpetrated against a particular group of people, according to their racial, ethnic, national, religious or other characteristics, which involves mass deportations or forceful transfer of people, intimidations by different methods, murder, torture, arbitrary detention, etc.​

Ethnic cleansing is not about numbers. It is about location. It is about moving people out of areas where they are not wanted. Israel does commit the violations listed above.

House demolitions and forced evictions are
among Israel’s most heinous practices in the
Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT). In
2011, a record year of displacement, a total of
622 Palestinian structures were demolished by
Israeli authorities, of which 36% (or 222) were
family homes; the remainder were livelihood-
related (including water storage and agricultural
structures), resulting in 1,094 people displaced,
almost double the number for 2010.

http://icahdusa.org/multimedia/downloads/2012/04/Judaization-of-Palestine.pdf

Of course similar practices have been carried out in "Israel proper" since 1948 and they continue to today.

So again - the reason that the Palestinians are still homeless in Holy Land after 65 years is not because they've chosen faulty leadership -- not because that leadership became more well known for hijacking Airlines and getting tossed out of Jordan and Lebanon, then for nation-building -- not because when they had a chance to have a real representative govt and statemanship, they chose to war with each and kill each other in the WBank and Gaza -- not because they continue to irritate and attack Israel with ineffective methods for 65 years ---------

But it's all Israel's fault for getting on with life when then there is not a respectable partner to negotiate with on the settlement of the "occupation".. Can't wait forever for that chance to discuss terms. And if you insist on getting Pali kids killed endlessly in futile Intifadas -- instead of becoming Zionists with a passion for a Homeland -- those chances are just gonna slip away and die..
Deflection.

What land was that as they lost it when the Ottomans surrendered in 1917. Remember that they were part of the Ottoman empire and fought with the Ottomans against the British. They lost and so they lost the right to the land, leaving them with nothing but shame

Then it is time the muslims stopped the colonialism and ethnic cleansing before they find themselves on the receiving end.
How can you steal what is yours by right of international law ?

So again - the reason that the Palestinians are still homeless in Holy Land after 65 years is not because they've chosen faulty leadership -- not because that leadership became more well known for hijacking Airlines and getting tossed out of Jordan and Lebanon, then for nation-building -- not because when they had a chance to have a real representative govt and statemanship, they chose to war with each and kill each other in the WBank and Gaza -- not because they continue to irritate and attack Israel with ineffective methods for 65 years ---------

But it's all Israel's fault for getting on with life when then there is not a respectable partner to negotiate with on the settlement of the "occupation".. Can't wait forever for that chance to discuss terms. And if you insist on getting Pali kids killed endlessly in futile Intifadas -- instead of becoming Zionists with a passion for a Homeland -- those chances are just gonna slip away and die..
Deflection.

The Gaza Bombshell

Does not answer the questions at all, want to try again ?

The Arabs tried and failed to ethnically cleanse Jews from Palestine in 1948.

Israel is not concerned about what fringe elements think.

The Arab neighbors attempted to prevent the ethnic cleansing of the non-Jews by the European Zionists under their Plan Dalet. After all, the Jews were European colonizers.
You can lie all you want. The minorities in Israel eventually are going to have to be resettled elsewhere.

If you are fighting for your survival against 5 Arab states with their high religious motives alongside their desire of destruction, I highly respect that. Very admirable.

But if you are trying some land grabbing with high religious motives, I don't know what to say about that. Yitzhak Rabin would be rolling in his grave........

Forum List

Back