Further evidence comes out Fauci funded GOF and then tried to cover it up.

Every respected media and every respected expert around the world says you people just make up crap. DUH. None of your GOP conspiracies have any basis in fact. Including the election fraud and all your all the rest.... Poor America. You have to really be ignorant to believe all that crap lol

I have nothing to do with the GOP. I do not support Trump, the right or any of that stuff.

We should NOT be doing this. We should not be creating viruses that can cause problems like this. Whether or not Covid escaped the lab (I believe it did) we should NOT be involved with this stuff.

Do tell us what your sources are saying. Are they attempting to say that the lab was not focused on gain of function research?

I have nothing to do with the GOP. I do not support Trump, the right or any of that stuff.

We should NOT be doing this. We should not be creating viruses that can cause problems like this. Whether or not Covid escaped the lab (I believe it did) we should NOT be involved with this stuff.
Never happened. And I don't like people bad mouthing bats either.... Sorry you listened to that conspiracy crap, it is everywhere but there's no evidence for it. End of story. The Chinese are evil communists but they are not insane.

Never happened. And I don't like people bad mouthing bats either.... Sorry you listened to that conspiracy crap, it is everywhere but there's no evidence for it. End of story. The Chinese are evil communists but they are not insane.

There is evidence. We have evidence of sick clinic employee's around the same time this all would have started.

Besides as I said, we have NO business doing this either way.

There is evidence. We have evidence of sick clinic employee's around the same time this all would have started.

Besides as I said, we have NO business doing this either way.
Of course there were sick people around, that's where it started. And that's where they have the problems with bat viruses so it's not surprising they were doing research on it

Of course there were sick people around, that's where it started. And that's where they have the problems with bat viruses so it's not surprising they were doing research on it

Research bat viruses. Don't create them.

You certainly don't vote for the Democrats, so whatever baloney you believe and vote for, the GOP wins with that BS...

Every respected media and every respected expert around the world says you people just make up crap. DUH. None of your GOP conspiracies have any basis in fact. Including the election fraud and all your all the rest.... Poor America. You have to really be ignorant to believe all that crap lol

In other words, you have NO idea. The lab was going gain of function research. That is not in question. Your ignorance is no excuse.

You certainly don't vote for the Democrats, so whatever baloney you believe and vote for, the GOP wins with that BS...

No successful person that is not ultra-wealthy or in the ruling class should be voting for Democrats. The least successful and the ultra-wealthy are the one folks that would have a legitimate reason to vote for Democratic policies. The rest of your poor souls have been duped.

In other words, you have NO idea. The lab was going gain of function research. That is not in question. Your ignorance is no excuse.
A weaponized virus leaks out of the Wuhan lab seems more and more plausible. Remember not long ago anyone you said this was immediately deplatformed, fired, silenced in the land of free speech.

So now you are a saying that it the engineered virus, funded by the NIH(Fauci’s department), accidentally escaped the lab right in time for the US elections in 2020? Sure, it is possible, but given Trump’s sanctions on China and the Democrats TDS, it sure was awfully convenient timing.

When will the Fauci apoligists finally realize what a hack he is?

I'm guessing never.

Fox News Special Report outlines fresh questions on what Fauci, government knew about COVID origin

Special Report obtained documents showing what was happening behind the scenes in the early days of the pandemic​

Fresh questions are being raised about what American scientists and federal health officials knew about the origins of the coronavirus and whether conflicting evidence was suppressed and hidden from the public.

On Tuesday night’s episode of Special Report with Bret Baier, Fox News dove into the early days of the coronavirus pandemic and explored documents obtained showing that Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was warned early on that the virus may have originated in a Wuhan, China lab.

According to the timeline of events laid out by Baier, Fauci was told on January 27, 2020 that his NIAID had been indirectly funding the Wuhan lab through EcoHealth-- a US-based scientific non-profit that had been working with novel coronaviruses.

On January 31, Dr. Kristian Andersen, a noted virologist at the Scripps Lab, privately told Fauci that after discussion with his colleagues some of COVID-19’s features look possibly engineered and the "genome is inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory."

Andersen added that the situation needed to be looked at more closely, at which point Fauci organized an all hands on deck conference call with colleagues where he was told that risky experiments with the novel coronavirus may not have gone through proper biosafety review and oversight.

Hours later, Fauci hastily organized a call with dozens of worldwide virologists, and notes from the meeting obtained by Special Report reveal that suspicions of the lab leak theory were suppressed over concerns of how the public would react to news of possible Chinese government involvement.

In the meeting, fears were raised by then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins that "science and international harmony" could be harmed and accusations of China’s involvement could distract top researchers.

RAND PAUL CONTINUES PRESSING FAUCI FOR ANSWERS ON NIH GAIN-OF-FUNCTION FUNDING

Another scientist in the meeting dismissed the possibility that the virus jumped from a bat to a person in nature and pointed out that the virus could be generated in a lab much easier.

Fauci and others in the meeting pointed to evidence that the virus originated in a seafood and wild animal market in Wuhan, which was complicated by the market being shut down and scrubbed clean by Chinese authorities.

A consensus was reached in the call that the lab origin should not be mentioned in a paper because it will add "fuel to the conspiracists," and Collins appeared convinced that natural origin of the virus was "more likely."

Diversions from Trump's current plight are desperately needed, and resurrecting the Fauci Fatwa is no more desperate a ploy than any other - and Fox News, showing signs of dumping the Loser, needs to demonstrate it can still lead its subservient, braying herd by the nose. It was a no-brainer to hype it over the "Just wait until my investigators return from Hawaii!," "I'll make Mexico pay for a big, beautiful wall!" or "Putin's a savvy genius!" memes.

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 7.54.47 AM.png

“He’s a good man. I like Dr. Fauci a lot!"

No evidence of any such thing period the Chinese don't allow that kind of thing don't you know....
Covid is a bioweapon. The Chinese won World War 3. For it opened up an avenue for them to become the dominant power of the earth. This with the help of men and women who sold out their own nation here in the United States.

No evidence of any such thing period the Chinese don't allow that kind of thing don't you know....

You really need to change your sources of information. You are essentially saying that black is white because MSNBC told you so. You are truly lost.

You really need to change your sources of information. You are essentially saying that black is white because MSNBC told you so. You are truly lost.
MSNBC CNN the BBC France 24 and every other respected media in the world says you and your GOP propaganda are total garbage.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Covid is a bioweapon. The Chinese won World War 3. For it opened up an avenue for them to become the dominant power of the earth. This with the help of men and women who sold out their own nation here in the United States.

another GOP base conspiracy nut job... poor America. No scientists take you seriously end of story period change the damn channel you are full of **** .... ....

China is locked down and causing the world's inflation to an extent. They haven't won a damn thing and they aren't going to be crazy about communism much longer... trouble in paradise. President Biden is starting up new industries so they don't have monopoly over rare metals etcetera etc.

No successful person that is not ultra-wealthy or in the ruling class should be voting for Democrats. The least successful and the ultra-wealthy are the one folks that would have a legitimate reason to vote for Democratic policies. The rest of your poor souls have been duped.
The Democrats lately have passed cheap drugs for Medicaid healthcare for everyone and you have no idea what you're talking about. Change the channel. Hard to understand your babbling...lol

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back