Further evidence comes out Fauci funded GOF and then tried to cover it up.

The Democrats lately have passed cheap drugs for Medicaid healthcare for everyone and you have no idea what you're talking about. Change the channel. Hard to understand your babbling...lol

I've not read or seen anything about drugs being any more affordable. What was done was make it legal for the government to negotiate lower prices. That doesn't necessarily mean they will.

When will the Fauci apoligists finally realize what a hack he is?

I'm guessing never.

Fox News Special Report outlines fresh questions on what Fauci, government knew about COVID origin

Special Report obtained documents showing what was happening behind the scenes in the early days of the pandemic​

Fresh questions are being raised about what American scientists and federal health officials knew about the origins of the coronavirus and whether conflicting evidence was suppressed and hidden from the public.

On Tuesday night’s episode of Special Report with Bret Baier, Fox News dove into the early days of the coronavirus pandemic and explored documents obtained showing that Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was warned early on that the virus may have originated in a Wuhan, China lab.

According to the timeline of events laid out by Baier, Fauci was told on January 27, 2020 that his NIAID had been indirectly funding the Wuhan lab through EcoHealth-- a US-based scientific non-profit that had been working with novel coronaviruses.

On January 31, Dr. Kristian Andersen, a noted virologist at the Scripps Lab, privately told Fauci that after discussion with his colleagues some of COVID-19’s features look possibly engineered and the "genome is inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory."

Andersen added that the situation needed to be looked at more closely, at which point Fauci organized an all hands on deck conference call with colleagues where he was told that risky experiments with the novel coronavirus may not have gone through proper biosafety review and oversight.

Hours later, Fauci hastily organized a call with dozens of worldwide virologists, and notes from the meeting obtained by Special Report reveal that suspicions of the lab leak theory were suppressed over concerns of how the public would react to news of possible Chinese government involvement.

In the meeting, fears were raised by then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins that "science and international harmony" could be harmed and accusations of China’s involvement could distract top researchers.

RAND PAUL CONTINUES PRESSING FAUCI FOR ANSWERS ON NIH GAIN-OF-FUNCTION FUNDING

Another scientist in the meeting dismissed the possibility that the virus jumped from a bat to a person in nature and pointed out that the virus could be generated in a lab much easier.

Fauci and others in the meeting pointed to evidence that the virus originated in a seafood and wild animal market in Wuhan, which was complicated by the market being shut down and scrubbed clean by Chinese authorities.

A consensus was reached in the call that the lab origin should not be mentioned in a paper because it will add "fuel to the conspiracists," and Collins appeared convinced that natural origin of the virus was "more likely."

Meh. So Fauxi funded a bioweapon to help dems win in 2020. What's the big deal?

I've not read or seen anything about drugs being any more affordable. What was done was make it legal for the government to negotiate lower prices. That doesn't necessarily mean they will.
And if you are on Medicare, there is now a limit of $2000 a year you can spend on medications after that free. And $35 a month is the most you can pay for insulin which saves thousands. You basically don't know anything, how many times do I have to tell you- what does it take to get through the strongest material known to man, brainwashed functional GOP base moron skull....

And if you are on Medicare, there is now a limit of $2000 a year you can spend on medications after that free. And $35 a month is the most you can pay for insulin which saves thousands. You basically don't know anything, how many times do I have to tell you- what does it take to get through the strongest material known to man, brainwashed functional GOP base moron skull....

2k is a ton of money for many people. I want people to be able to afford their medicine, not just those on Medicare.

2k is a ton of money for many people. I want people to be able to afford their medicine, not just those on Medicare.
Then vote for Democrats you silly git, this has been obstructed forever by the GOP along with everything else you want the government to do for God's sake.... While you obsess over imaginary conspiracy theories and hate for our great public servants....

Then vote for Democrats you silly git, this has been obstructed forever by the GOP along with everything else you want the government to do for God's sake.... While you obsess over imaginary conspiracy theories and hate for our great public servants....

We had a bill to allow people to buy less expensive medicine out of Canada. The Democrats shot it down. All of this should have been done in 2008.

You guys will believe anything you believe trump when he says the election was stolen you guys are so damn fucking gullible … it’s sad … tell me why any sane person in the government would want to pay more money for a drug … in every bid they make for anything they take the lowest bid … now the making of a drug they can make a lie bid for any drug this doesn’t mean they are going to get a lesser drug … this means they will pay less for the drug that was made. … you get some conspiracy theorist tell you bullshit and you lick it up as if it was fact … ya really need to pull your head out of your ass … now as for Fauci get a life your reading more conspiracy theorist crap … you guys will believe anything … Hey trump lied about being cheated in the election … but for some damn reason you can’t see trump is a liar
Cory Booker Joins Senate Republicans to Kill Measure to Import Cheaper Medicine From Canada

Forum List

Back