Et tu, Ivanka?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
There it was. The bigger than life image of the ice queen, Ivanka, in living color for all to see, telling the world her dad is a colossal fraud. "It affected my perspective. I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he said."

One might glean from that comment she has a lack of respect for Dear Leader. A lack of respect for him trying to gaslight Americans with false claims of voter fraud. A lack of respect for him doing all he can to damage our democracy, undermine faith in election integrity, and normalize claims of fraud when you lose an election.

I hope there are still enough Americans who are open to the truth that the information presented in the televised hearings convince them Trump, and the Repubs who still support him, as well as the Repubs who have accepted his endorsement for public office, are a danger to this country. Because they are.

There it was. The bigger than life image of the ice queen, Ivanka, in living color for all to see, telling the world her dad is a colossal fraud. "It affected my perspective. I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he said."

One might glean from that comment she has a lack of respect for Dear Leader. A lack of respect for him trying to gaslight Americans with false claims of voter fraud. A lack of respect for him doing all he can to damage our democracy, undermine faith in election integrity, and normalize claims of fraud when you lose an election.

I hope there are still enough Americans who are open to the truth that the information presented in the televised hearings convince them Trump, and the Repubs who still support him, as well as the Repubs who have accepted his endorsement for public office, are a danger to this country. Because they are.
And yet it turns out Barr was full of shit.

The Feds we’re in on it and refused to investigate.

The audits and actual independent investigators have proven mass fraud. 2000 Mules cannot be debunked. Game is up.

They knew. They know. But it doesn't matter. The con is working.

One of the more memorable moments was how it was recounted that Pence actually placed calls to try to get reinforcements for the Capital police while the Orange Insurrectionist did nothing. Well, not nothing. He was watching the violence on TV and loving every minute of it.

And yet it turns out Barr was full of shit.

The Feds we’re in on it and refused to investigate.

The audits and actual independent investigators have proven mass fraud. 2000 Mules cannot be debunked. Game is up.
I'm more than happy to have a fact based, rational discussion with you. But your delusional belief about election fraud can't be part of the conversation. I can't be bothered talking about the Crazy.

One of the more memorable moments was how it was recounted that Pence actually placed calls to try to get reinforcements for the Capital police while the Orange Insurrectionist did nothing. Well, not nothing. He was watching the violence on TV and loving every minute of it.
It’s already been proven President Trump offered 20,000 National Guard. Pelosi turned it down.

Pelosi and the Dems wanted violence. They were hoping for the crowd to burn down the building like BLM would had, and to execute members of Congress like BLM would had. Instead they stayed between the ropes and took selfies.

97B79FBB-F183-43AC-A53E-0E485308AD85.jpeg

I think they should have led with this. This is something that people can understand without a ton of detail.

It’s already been proven President Trump offered 20,000 National Guard. Pelosi turned it down.

Pelosi and the Dems wanted violence. They were hoping for the crowd to burn down the building like BLM would had, and to execute members of Congress like BLM would had. Instead they stayed between the ropes and took selfies.
This is your brain on Trump.

Again, let me appeal to that part of you still attached to reality. Please don't inject the Crazy in to the conversation.

Again, let me appeal to that part of you still attached to reality. Please don't inject the Crazy in to the conversation.

The Capitol Police Chief was a Dem, who took his orders from Dems. He resigned in disgrace.
Those are the facts.

The Capitol Police Chief was a Dem, who took his orders from Dems. He resigned in disgrace.
Those are the facts.
Can you hear yourself? When you and those like you make demonstrably false statements about the courts, about the media, about elections, about Pelosi, when every time you are presented with irrefutable evidence you simply dismiss it as fake, you sound like a paranoid lunatic who refuses to accept reality because it clashes with the alternate reality right wing media has constructed for you.

View attachment 656159

You're projecting. Biden had won the election by 7 million votes why would they want violence? Stop and think.

Forum List

Back