Et tu, Ivanka?

Nope. No pipe involved. I will admit I could be wrong. It's happened before. All you have to do is show evidence that trump actually requested or ordered extra troops, or that Pelosi would have had the authority to deny them, and I will appologize, and sing your praises.
The evidence is there....But you'd rather be gaslighted by your own team.

Must suck to be a dope on purpose, huh?

I think they should have led with this. This is something that people can understand without a ton of detail.

Your remark shows right where the committee is coming from. It isn't about anything except making political points. Not about justice, not about legislation, not about due process. Just a partisan load of bullshit.

Unfortunately, the FBI has been too busy with this 1/6 Committee bullshit that they don't have time to bust Chomos like that liberal doctors who molested all of the gymnasts.

And now they are being sued. I hope every responsible agent loses their pension over this.

The evidence is there....But you'd rather be gaslighted by your own team.

Must suck to be a dope on purpose, huh?
Great. Where exactly is that evidence? In your imagination isn't really a credible source, is it?

There it was. The bigger than life image of the ice queen, Ivanka, in living color for all to see, telling the world her dad is a colossal fraud. "It affected my perspective. I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he said."

One might glean from that comment she has a lack of respect for Dear Leader. A lack of respect for him trying to gaslight Americans with false claims of voter fraud. A lack of respect for him doing all he can to damage our democracy, undermine faith in election integrity, and normalize claims of fraud when you lose an election.

I hope there are still enough Americans who are open to the truth that the information presented in the televised hearings convince them Trump, and the Repubs who still support him, as well as the Repubs who have accepted his endorsement for public office, are a danger to this country. Because they are.
Maybe she's breaking away from her groomer finally.

Your remark shows right where the committee is coming from. It isn't about anything except making political points. Not about justice, not about legislation, not about due process. Just a partisan load of bullshit.
It's all about justice. It's all about getting more Americans to understand the depth and breadth of the illegal coup plot and who is responsible for it. The legislation to strengthen our democracy against people like Trump will no doubt be proposed at some point. There was nothing partisan about last night. It was a factual recounting on the events leading to 1/6.

Great. Where exactly is that evidence? In your imagination isn't really a credible source, is it?
With actual documents, not liberoidal fan fiction "fat checks"

Suck on it, loser.

It's all about justice. It's all about getting more Americans to understand the depth and breadth of the illegal coup plot and who is responsible for it. The legislation to strengthen our democracy against people like Trump will no doubt be proposed at some point. There was nothing partisan about last night. It was a factual recounting on the events leading to 1/6.
The seriously amusing thing here is that you pearl clutching dweebs actually believe this drivel......TFF!

PeschiButton.jpg

Justice allows BOTH SIDES to state their case, not just one.

Further, TV viewers aren't the judge and jury for any alleged crime. That belongs in the judicial branch.

President Trump should demand to appear before the committee and give an opening statement that will put them in their place.

Suck on it, loser.
Nope. The DOD offer was not instigated or ordered by trump or any of his circle. A committee, not Pelosi is in charge of security. There is no evidence she was even informed about any of those discussions.

There it was. The bigger than life image of the ice queen, Ivanka, in living color for all to see, telling the world her dad is a colossal fraud. "It affected my perspective. I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he said."

One might glean from that comment she has a lack of respect for Dear Leader. A lack of respect for him trying to gaslight Americans with false claims of voter fraud. A lack of respect for him doing all he can to damage our democracy, undermine faith in election integrity, and normalize claims of fraud when you lose an election.

I hope there are still enough Americans who are open to the truth that the information presented in the televised hearings convince them Trump, and the Repubs who still support him, as well as the Repubs who have accepted his endorsement for public office, are a danger to this country. Because they are.

For four years many people have desperately looked for excuses to convince themselves that Donald Trump has to finally admit something unflattering. And it's happening again with people getting excited about Ivanka and Jared testifying before the select committee. But that is a mistake.

What Ivanka said means nothing. It literally means nothing. The response she gave was nothing more than an decorative "no comment".

Suck on it, loser.
Here is what you don't understand.........and or are in denial about.

The Jan. 6 Committee Gets It: Trump’s Attack On The 2020 Election Wasn’t About One Day

We’ve been wondering for months whether the Jan. 6 committee will understand the Jan. 6 insurrection as a one-day spasm of violence, or the culmination of months of lies, provocation and planning from Donald Trump and his close associates.

From the beginning of Thursday’s hearing, it was clear the committee’s theory of the case is that it was a sweeping, sophisticated, and planned conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election.

Chair Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) discussed the attack as part of a months-long scheme by Trump to steal a second term in office, one that included failed litigation, lies from Trump to his base, pressure campaigns against DOJ officials and the then-Vice President, and even a refusal by Trump to dispatch help to the Capitol in the middle of the attack.

Here is what you don't understand.........and or are in denial about.

The Jan. 6 Committee Gets It: Trump’s Attack On The 2020 Election Wasn’t About One Day

We’ve been wondering for months whether the Jan. 6 committee will understand the Jan. 6 insurrection as a one-day spasm of violence, or the culmination of months of lies, provocation and planning from Donald Trump and his close associates.

From the beginning of Thursday’s hearing, it was clear the committee’s theory of the case is that it was a sweeping, sophisticated, and planned conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election.

Chair Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) discussed the attack as part of a months-long scheme by Trump to steal a second term in office, one that included failed litigation, lies from Trump to his base, pressure campaigns against DOJ officials and the then-Vice President, and even a refusal by Trump to dispatch help to the Capitol in the middle of the attack.

Sorry, tin foil musses up my hair.

Sorry, tin foil musses up my hair.
Sophomoric snark isn't really a substitute for refutation. But then, it's all you've got.

For four years many people have desperately looked for excuses to convince themselves that Donald Trump has to finally admit something unflattering. And it's happening again with people getting excited about Ivanka and Jared testifying before the select committee. But that is a mistake.

What Ivanka said means nothing. It literally means nothing. The response she gave was nothing more than an decorative "no comment".
Ivanka could have repeated the Big Lie

She didn’t

Sophomoric snark isn't really a substitute for refutation. But then, it's all you've got.

Stopped reading after "Chair Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) discussed...."

Feel free to take my tin foil ration....You obviously need it more than I do. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back