Et tu, Ivanka?

There it was. The bigger than life image of the ice queen, Ivanka, in living color for all to see, telling the world her dad is a colossal fraud. "It affected my perspective. I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he said."

One might glean from that comment she has a lack of respect for Dear Leader. A lack of respect for him trying to gaslight Americans with false claims of voter fraud. A lack of respect for him doing all he can to damage our democracy, undermine faith in election integrity, and normalize claims of fraud when you lose an election.

I hope there are still enough Americans who are open to the truth that the information presented in the televised hearings convince them Trump, and the Repubs who still support him, as well as the Repubs who have accepted his endorsement for public office, are a danger to this country. Because they are.
Give her a break
She looked so pretty for her interview

And yet it turns out Barr was full of shit.

The Feds we’re in on it and refused to investigate.

The audits and actual independent investigators have proven mass fraud. 2000 Mules cannot be debunked. Game is up.
So do you think Ivanka was lying? Did she turn on her daddy?

On a personal note, I assume many of the board's progressives feel the same way, it's nice to have posts written on the subject of 1/6 and all it entails, totally vindicated by what we heard last night and what we were told we will hear in the coming weeks. Liz Cheney's detailing of the evidence they will present was, if you'll pardon the phrase, a "I told ya so" moment.

One of the more memorable moments was how it was recounted that Pence actually placed calls to try to get reinforcements for the Capital police while the Orange Insurrectionist did nothing. Well, not nothing. He was watching the violence on TV and loving every minute of it.
Where were the tens of thousands of NG that Trump requested for the day, assclown?

I don't think there is any doubt after the hearings are over the committee will be making a criminal referral to the DoJ for the crimes Trump committed.

I don't think there is any doubt after the hearings are over the committee will be making a criminal referral to the DoJ for the crimes Trump committed.
There are no crimes, and the so called Kangaroo Court does not have the power to actually do any "criminal referals"
What crime did president Trump commit that Moscow Mueller, Nazi Pelosi and James Commie Comey could not find in the DemNazi 4 year long COUP between 2016-2020??

Where were the tens of thousands of NG that Trump requested for the day, assclown?
Like lots of things concerning that failed insurrection attempt, those 10,000 National Guard troops were only in trump's imagination. Trump never requested or ordered NG troops, and Pelosi would not have had authority to deny them if he had. Once again, trump's lies are exposed.

DoItfaggot.jpg

I was encouraged by Cheney's reference to there being 7 aspects to Trump's attempted coup.

The Jan. 6 Committee Gets It: Trump’s Attack On The 2020 Election Wasn’t About One Day

We’ve been wondering for months whether the Jan. 6 committee will understand the Jan. 6 insurrection as a one-day spasm of violence, or the culmination of months of lies, provocation and planning from Donald Trump and his close associates.

From the beginning of Thursday’s hearing, it was clear the committee’s theory of the case is that it was a sweeping, sophisticated, and planned conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election.

Chair Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) discussed the attack as part of a months-long scheme by Trump to steal a second term in office, one that included failed litigation, lies from Trump to his base, pressure campaigns against DOJ officials and the then-Vice President, and even a refusal by Trump to dispatch help to the Capitol in the middle of the attack.

I was encouraged by Cheney's reference to there being 7 aspects to Trump's attempted coup.

The Jan. 6 Committee Gets It: Trump’s Attack On The 2020 Election Wasn’t About One Day

We’ve been wondering for months whether the Jan. 6 committee will understand the Jan. 6 insurrection as a one-day spasm of violence, or the culmination of months of lies, provocation and planning from Donald Trump and his close associates.

From the beginning of Thursday’s hearing, it was clear the committee’s theory of the case is that it was a sweeping, sophisticated, and planned conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election.

Chair Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) discussed the attack as part of a months-long scheme by Trump to steal a second term in office, one that included failed litigation, lies from Trump to his base, pressure campaigns against DOJ officials and the then-Vice President, and even a refusal by Trump to dispatch help to the Capitol in the middle of the attack.

TPM....

lolrofl.jpg

Forum List

Back