Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

I wonder why he said he loved the Capitol "protesters"...
they were rioters that did more than 3 billion dollars in damage and caused the death of almost 30 people,,

a lot of us wanted them shot,,

No. Not the Capitol "protesters". Protesters who were marching with BLM and for George Floyd.

Well, I mean they were storming the capitol building, beating the hell out of cops, and threatening to hang the Vice President…

Oh… not those protestors….

anyways, reporter Michael Bender brought this to us nearly a year ago.

Of Course Trump Wanted the Military to Shoot and Kill Racial-Justice Protesters

when Joint Chiefs Chairman General Mark Milley and then Attorney General Bill Barr explained to Trump that they couldn’t “just shoot” people, the president came up with an alternative suggestion. “Well, shoot them in the leg—or maybe the foot,” Trump reportedly said. “But be hard on them!”

But not the rioters who attacked the Capitol?

Why not?

They didn't kill anyone.

They didn't rape anyone.

They didn't burn any buildings.

Funny thing - you created this Reichstag Fire, but there were no fires...

Just a protest against a rigged election.

Not like CHAZ/CHOP - which was an actual armed insurrection.

the folks that were attempting to break in the white house? brined a church? broke into the Dept of Tresuary?

Those insuteectionist should have been shot

Well, I mean they were storming the capitol building, beating the hell out of cops, and threatening to hang the Vice President…

Oh… not those protestors….

anyways, reporter Michael Bender brought this to us nearly a year ago.

Of Course Trump Wanted the Military to Shoot and Kill Racial-Justice Protesters

when Joint Chiefs Chairman General Mark Milley and then Attorney General Bill Barr explained to Trump that they couldn’t “just shoot” people, the president came up with an alternative suggestion. “Well, shoot them in the leg—or maybe the foot,” Trump reportedly said. “But be hard on them!”
Like this 10-foot tall woman?

Keep it coming, drama queen. Y'all are so much fun.

1651533627058.png

Forum List

Back