Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

John 17:3...AND Jesus Christ. You still need to think about this..Jesus never called the Father "Jehovah". Until the Holy Spirit breaks through the wall that the Watchtower has put around your soul you're gonna be confused.
Jesus did not say that he was God at John 17:3. Jesus called his Father-YHWH or YHVH-- John 17:6,26--one cannot do either without using Gods name.

Strongs Concordance. Have you ever used it? The link number explains the Greek word.

Revelation 1 reveals Jesus is God. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are God. One God, three persons.

There's only one First and Last. You can't ignore that Scripture. Revelation 1:7-8 is a big problem for the Watchtower.

Another big problem for you guys is the last chapter of Revelation. There is only one person speaking here. Jesus.

Revelation 22:12-16
12"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

You can't honestly ignore those verses and claim to be a Bible student.
Not one on earth can understand the bible( Acts 8:31) without being taught by these-Matt 24:45- Its the reason why christianity looks like a mass of confusion to all creation being a house divided that will not stand. The only members of that divided house = the trinity religions.

Jesus did not say that he was God at John 17:3. Jesus called his Father-YHWH or YHVH-- John 17:6,26--one cannot do either without using Gods name.
You don't believe the Scriptures.

Not one on earth can understand the bible( Acts 8:31) without being taught by these-Matt 24:45- Its the reason why christianity looks like a mass of confusion to all creation being a house divided that will not stand. The only members of that divided house = the trinity religions.
The church isn't divided. There are a lot more Christians who believe in the Trinity than believe your horse shit. You're an idiot.

Then please tell us how does one make Gods name manifest to the flock if it is not used? And how can one promise to keep on making that name known if not used? You dont believe scriptures.
Then why didn't Jesus ever say His Father is Jehovah?

The church isn't divided. There are a lot more Christians who believe in the Trinity than believe your horse shit. You're an idiot.
Yes many more-- you have many, JW,s have few---Enter through the narrow gate for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it. For MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.
You cant seem to apply bible reality to anything truth. Why? Pride? Fear of being wrong?

Yes many more-- you have many, JW,s have few---Enter through the narrow gate for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it. For MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.
You cant seem to apply bible reality to anything truth. Why? Pride? Fear of being wrong?
That verse isn't referring to the Trinity. You're gonna be judged for twisting Scripture. You have absolutely no respect for the Scriptures.

Then why didn't Jesus ever say His Father is Jehovah?
He didnt speak our language. He spoke Hebrew or Aramaic or Greek-- John 17:6,26 proves he had to use Gods name. Only the wicked fear using it. He had 0 fear to take that name in vain.

He didnt speak our language. He spoke Hebrew or Aramaic or Greek-- John 17:6,26 proves he had to use Gods name. Only the wicked fear using it. He had 0 fear to take that name in vain.
Nope, it doesn't prove He used God's name. You've been tricked and you have lie and make up stuff for answers because you don't believe the Scriptures. Revelation 22..Jesus is The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End, The Alpha and Omega. Jesus is the only one talking in that passage and you don't believe it. God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Beginning and the End. Good luck.

Nope, it doesn't prove He used God's name. You've been tricked and you have lie and make up stuff for answers because you don't believe the Scriptures. Revelation 22..Jesus is The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End, The Alpha and Omega. Jesus is the only one talking in that passage and you don't believe it. God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Beginning and the End. Good luck.
Then tell us John 17:6,26--How does one make Gods name manifest and keep on making it known without using it? You will find out you are mislead to believe errors. Like the error at John 1:1. Its proven error, Every trinity scholar on earth knows it. They as well know no Israelite ever served a trinity while serving the true God. Including Jesus and every bible writer. It is a sad reality, satan has blinded the unbelievers-2Cor 4:4-- see the image of God, not God.

Then tell us John 17:6,26--How does one make Gods name manifest and keep on making it known without using it? You will find out you are mislead to believe errors. Like the error at John 1:1. Its proven error, Every trinity scholar on earth knows it. They as well know no Israelite ever served a trinity while serving the true God. Including Jesus and every bible writer. It is a sad reality, satan has blinded the unbelievers-2Cor 4:4-- see the image of God, not God.
You ignore Revelation 22 where Jesus says He is The First and The Last, The Beginning and the End, The Alpha and Omega.

KJW47

You are wrong. Jesus is God

See the first chapter of the Gospel of John

Then there are Jesus's Words

"If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father"

:)

Nope. The rock that Jesus builds his Church on isn't a man. The rock Jesus was referring to was the revelation that the Father gave to Peter,

That is what you have been told by Protestants.

It is not true

He was speaking to Peter, not to some IDEA or statement. No one talks to a statement. You talk to a person.

"Thou art Peter" Jesus said

"and on this rock [Peter means Rock], I will build My Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it"

Mt 16:18

That is what you have been told by Protestants.

It is not true

He was speaking to Peter, not to some IDEA or statement. No one talks to a statement. You talk to a person.

"Thou art Peter" Jesus said

"and on this rock [Peter means Rock], I will build My Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it"

Mt 16:18
Scroll down the link and read the passage in the Greek translation. You'll notice "petros" and "petra". Then look up the definitions of each word in the Strong's Concordance (the number provided is a link). Matthew used two different words. A simple definition would be Peter is pebble, but the revelation ofbJesus is the Rock, the foundation of the Church.

Scroll down the link and read the passage in the Greek translation. You'll notice "petros" and "petra". Then look up the definitions of each word in the Strong's Concordance (the number provided is a link). Matthew used two different words. A simple definition would be Peter is pebble, but the revelation ofbJesus is the Rock, the foundation of the Church.

I've already heard that argument. It doesn't hold water.

Again, Jesus was not speaking to a statement. He was speaking to Peter, a person, the first pope.

I've already heard that argument. It doesn't hold water.

Again, Jesus was not speaking to a statement. He was speaking to Peter, a person, the first pope.
Jesus used two different words for rock. Was Peter infallible?

Jesus used two different words for rock. Was Peter infallible?
The office of the Pope (OK, maybe I should say: the pope) is infallible when teaching what must be believed by Christians.
That's how we know Francis is not hte pope

No pope would spoute the heretical BS he does

Forum List

Back