Escaping Christianity

You know you're going to hell, right?

No. I am not sure about about any of the hell stuff.

One thing that you can be sure about hell is that all of the deluded and confused people out there who are saying "We are sinners", "Jesus is God ", "God became a man and died for us", (Yippee!), "let us celebrate his death and then solemnly eat him", panicking hysterically about the end of the world, Armageddon, Judgment Day, trying to save everyone else from an invisible devil because Jesus (the three in one edible mangod) is coming down from the sky to destroy unbelievers, ANY MINUTE!, are all already in hell. Every single one.

Reality, to people like this, every day and every night, is like the unspeakable torture of being thrown alive into the middle of a consuming fire that will never go out, always dying, always seeking peace in the death consequent to setting aside divine instruction, but never finding it, day or night.

Thats a fact!

Am I telling you something that you didn't already know?

Last edited:
I have a knowledge of the Bible that surpasses almost all congregants and maybe some pastors. My passion for the Bible exceeds that of anybody I know. The Bible is a brilliant, beautiful and powerful book. A lot of traditional people are terrified of the Bible because it contradicts something their church has taught them. I don't have that handicap. I can love it independent of any organizations branding of God.
ROFLMFAO
As far as I am concerned God only lives in the pages of those books. I can represent Him accurately without fear or prejudice. A believer cannot do that. They are always tainted with customs. I am probably the best qualified Bible teacher in the county who would be willing to take this position. I do worry that my replacement will suck. That bothers me. Christians are uncomfortable with the Bible and that offends me.
You’re talking out your ass
The kids I teach need to know the power that the Bible contains. I can convey that.
Not from you they don’t, if what you claim is true
I am not sure why my posts don't make any sense.
Oh please, don’t insult my intelligence...you’re not fooling me

One thing that you can be sure about hell is that all of the deluded and confused people out there who are saying "We are sinners", "Jesus is God ", "God became a man and died for us", (Yippee!), "let us celebrate his death and then solemnly eat him", panicking hysterically about the end of the world, Armageddon, Judgment Day, trying to save everyone else from an invisible devil because Jesus (the three in one edible mangod) is coming down from the sky to destroy unbelievers, ANY MINUTE!, are all already in hell. Every single one.

Reality, to people like this, every day and every night, is like the unspeakable torture of being thrown alive into the middle of a consuming fire that will never go out, always dying, always seeking peace in the death consequent to setting aside divine instruction, but never finding it, day or night.

Thats a fact!
ROFLMFAO

Since you're obviously the smartest one here, how did kangaroos get to the ark from Australia?

Did they take a hopper?
Somehow, that ark went across the planet, and picked up all the others that they missed from the middle east. It's all good! Noah is a good navigator... :)

I'll give you the original story, from Sumer, that is where the Noah myth came from.. Ziusudra became Noah in the OT... But before the OT, he was Ziusudra in Sumerian texts. And it was 2000 years before.... This is the original shit...

Ziusudra | Mesopotamian mythology

I read allegorical texts allegorically but I’m funny that way.
They meant the stories literally, like in Genesis. You had to move the goalposts for them to make any sense.
No. They didn’t. The original meaning has been lost through time but it’s not hard to figure it out if one is serious about seeking the truth and is objective in their pursuit.

I don’t believe you are.
You're just looking for a meaning you can live with. So you make one up. Where in the bible does it say to take things in a non-literal way in say, Genesis?
I did consider that possibility. One must always be vigilant in rooting out bias when seeking objective truth.

At the end of the day though, this interpretation makes sense though. The question being answered in Genesis is where did we come from. That question can only be answered by examining the material world.

Where in the Bible does it say to read it literally? Does it make sense to read it literally? Not to me it doesn’t and given your responses it doesn’t make sense to you either. So the question is why do you insist that it be read literally?
Because that's how they thought everything was made, in 6 days... The flood... Zombie Jesus... Remember that religion was invented so that early man could explain his surroundings.
Oh you're one of those people who thinks that his is the *smartest* generation. That all the generations that came before were abject retards....and that you have insight into the *thoughts* of the great humans of antiquity.

meh.
Our generation went into space. The generation of people who wrote the bible hadn't even invented toilet paper yet. You make the call.

You sound like an unlettered ignoramus. Just sayin.
No, you sound like a religious zealot, ignoring the obvious.

God does not exist. It's a fallacy, made up to make you an army. And protect a leader with your life.

That's all it is... It's really that simple. The leader who claims he's God, or talks directly to god, is the leader. And will profit from victory.

The original texts that the religions are based on, were written 2000 years before someone figured out how to take advantage of them, and make them monotheistic killer religions.

Last edited:

Thats a fact!

Great post!

But actually I think they're just looking for likes and followers... sadly...

Except he didn't even know about Pope Peter the first pope of the RCC! I asked him just who do you think Jesus built his church upon
Except you don’t even know what you’re talking about!
Peter WAS NOT a pope, let alone, the first pope of the rcc
God is the rock the foundation was laid on
and His church is being built on

The saints and prophets are the foundation
and Jesus is the chief cornerstone of that foundation,

Peter was the first to confess, by faith
Jesus as Christ, the Son of the Living God

Peter is the Greek form for the Aramaic word for stone
The church of Christ is built on faith and faith alone
It is by grace, through faith, that we are saved

It is this belief that Jesus is the Christ
and the Son of the living God
that will stand against hell and gain salvation.

Everything rests on these two points.

Feed My sheep...feed those lambs with the truth...
that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Everything else in the gospels rest upon that truth.

Did they take a hopper?
Somehow, that ark went across the planet, and picked up all the others that they missed from the middle east. It's all good! Noah is a good navigator... :)

I'll give you the original story, from Sumer, that is where the Noah myth came from.. Ziusudra became Noah in the OT... But before the OT, he was Ziusudra in Sumerian texts. And it was 2000 years before.... This is the original shit...

They meant the stories literally, like in Genesis. You had to move the goalposts for them to make any sense.
No. They didn’t. The original meaning has been lost through time but it’s not hard to figure it out if one is serious about seeking the truth and is objective in their pursuit.

I don’t believe you are.
I did consider that possibility. One must always be vigilant in rooting out bias when seeking objective truth.

At the end of the day though, this interpretation makes sense though. The question being answered in Genesis is where did we come from. That question can only be answered by examining the material world.

Where in the Bible does it say to read it literally? Does it make sense to read it literally? Not to me it doesn’t and given your responses it doesn’t make sense to you either. So the question is why do you insist that it be read literally?
Because that's how they thought everything was made, in 6 days... The flood... Zombie Jesus... Remember that religion was invented so that early man could explain his surroundings.
Oh you're one of those people who thinks that his is the *smartest* generation. That all the generations that came before were abject retards....and that you have insight into the *thoughts* of the great humans of antiquity.

meh.
Our generation went into space. The generation of people who wrote the bible hadn't even invented toilet paper yet. You make the call.

God does not exist. It's a fallacy, made up to make you an army. And protect a leader with your life.

That's all it is... It's really that simple. The leader who claims he's God, or talks directly to god, is the leader. And will profit from victory.

The original texts that the religions are based on, were written 2000 years before someone figured out how to take advantage of them, and make them monotheistic killer religions.
A religious zealot is someone who goes around saying the beliefs of others are wrong and their beliefs are right.

The only fool doing that is you, Reverend Roy.

Did they take a hopper?

I don’t believe you are.

meh.

A religious zealot is someone who attacks others for their religious beliefs. The only fool doing that is you.

Because I have never shoved my foot up anyone’s ass as far as I have shoved mine up yours. :lol:

I remain unsure as to what things I have said that don't make any sense. I will try to clarify. I am a pretty good communicator. I'm not sure what I messed up in my message.

Is the opening post confusing or was it another post in this thread?

your belief that the song surrender all referred to possessions and not our allegiance to God.

That discussion was in a different thread. Besides, I never said that. You should be able to quote me if I did say that.

I said that surrender means surrender and all means all. You are the one that pre-emptively brought up posessions.

Did they take a hopper?

I don’t believe you are.

meh.

Wow you sound like a hysterical anti-Christian zealot.

I remain unsure as to what things I have said that don't make any sense. I will try to clarify. I am a pretty good communicator. I'm not sure what I messed up in my message.

you’re not making any sense to me.

I can take this one of two ways.

1. I am not making sense to you.
2. You do not like what I am saying.

I will base my post on the assumption that you mean to say that I do not make sense to you.

I am deeply entrenched in Christianity. That includes my entire extended family, my wife's entire extended family and all the friends I have. I love the social aspects of Christianity. I love the philosophy of Christianity. I love the Bible with unwavering passion. Christian people are wonderful to be around. They are amazing people.

Say, "yes" if you are with me so far. Stop me if any of that is confusing.

3. They are incapable of understanding and blame you.

However being deeply entrenched in Christianity doesn't make you a worthy person to teach it. There are wolves in sheep's clothing, and the bible has nothing nice to say about church leaders who lead but don't have faith themselves.

your belief that the song surrender all referred to possessions and not our allegiance to God.

That discussion was in a different thread. Besides, I never said that. You should be able to quote me if I did say that.

I said that surrender means surrender and all means all. You are the one that pre-emptively brought up posessions.
Yes, it was in a different thread. I brought it up here to serve as an example of your confusing views on Christianity.

I actually asked you to clarify what you meant by all and surender? You refused the request and said I should use the definitions in the dictionary. I then went on to explain what it actually means in the context of that song. That we are rebels who are at war with God as described in Genesis. You were silent.

So please don't try to play the martyr now.

This is pretty simple, if you are going to continue to represent yourself as an apostate Christian and misrepresent Christian beliefs, I will be there to correct you. Fair enough?

I will base my post on the assumption that you mean to say that I do not make sense to you.

I am deeply entrenched in Christianity. That includes my entire extended family, my wife's entire extended family and all the friends I have. I love the social aspects of Christianity. I love the philosophy of Christianity. I love the Bible with unwavering passion. Christian people are wonderful to be around. They are amazing people.

However being deeply entrenched in Christianity doesn't make you a worthy person to teach it. There are wolves in sheep's clothing, and the bible has nothing nice to say about church leaders who lead but don't have faith themselves.
There absolutely are wolves in sheep's clothing.

I believe that vasuderatorrent is one of them. Keep watching him and see.

Thats a fact!

Great post!

But actually I think they're just looking for likes and followers... sadly...

IDK, Who can say?

All I know is that Jesus must be very impressed by the faith of those who would accept an imaginary free pass to sin with impunity for the rest of their lives by celebrating the torture and death of an innocent man every Sunday.

I am.

Last edited:

I know ;)

The Bible is sharper than any two edged sword. I am sure it didn't have nice things to say all the time.

I know ;)

Yum yum. Sheep. I can't wait to steal their money.

The only way to protect yourself from someone as wicked as me is to not be a sheep.

I already have an empire half the size of Joel Olsteen build on the stupid sheep that I eat up and devour.

Forum List

Back