Eric Holder: " Gun Control Would Have Stopped Fast & Furious"

So now the bastard reveals the real plan behind Fast and Furious, to impliment harsh gun control. This is the first transparent truth that has come out of the Administration. What this reveals is a well systematic planned scheme to clamp down on firearms in America. It was never about tracing guns to drug dealers. I hope Issa gets a indictment against him and Obama.

AG: Gun control would have stopped Fast and Furious | Greeley Gazette

Holder doesn't do anything without the blessing of the president. If this is true, it makes prosecution of the AG much easier. The president should be investigated as well.

So now the bastard reveals the real plan behind Fast and Furious, to impliment harsh gun control. This is the first transparent truth that has come out of the Administration. What this reveals is a well systematic planned scheme to clamp down on firearms in America. It was never about tracing guns to drug dealers. I hope Issa gets a indictment against him and Obama.

Holder doesn't do anything without the blessing of the president. If this is true, it makes prosecution of the AG much easier. The president should be investigated as well.

By a Puppet Court? Waste of time and space. Nothing will come of it.

By a Puppet Court? Waste of time and space. Nothing will come of it.
I hope you are wrong.

He set his own fucking bear trap and walked right into it.. heee heee,,, the leftwing shit is about to hit the proverbial fn.. :eusa_angel:

Fast and Furious Subpoenas

10:19 am October 12, 2011, by Jamie Dupree

House Republicans today announced that they had sent subpoenas to Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department to gain more information about Operation Fast and Furious, the controversial gun-walking program that allowed weapons to go to Mexican drug gangs.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) says his Oversight Committee wants some very basic information, described below.

Fast and Furious Subpoenas | Jamie Dupree Washington Insider

It means that Holder was not only well aware of the ATF's crazy plan but he might have had some input into it. Is it the smoking gun that puts him in jail for lying to Congress or will the liberal media cover his ass like they have been all along?

Holder has been full of Shit, playing Shenanigans for a very long time. How does a a Fuck Up like that ever get to be Attorney General in the first place?

Blast From the Past comes back to Bite you in the Ass. Why is this guy even on the Federal Payroll?

New interviews and an examination of previously undisclosed documents indicate that Holder played an active role in changing the position of the Justice Department on the commutations.

Holder instructed his staff at Justice’s Office of the Pardon Attorney to effectively replace the department’s original report recommending against any commutations, which had been sent to the White House in 1996, with one that favored clemency for at least half the prisoners, according to these interviews and documents.

And after Pardon Attorney Roger Adams resisted, Holder’s chief of staff instructed him to draft a neutral “options memo” instead, Adams said.

The options memo allowed Clinton to grant the commutations without appearing to go against the Justice Department’s wishes, Adams and his predecessor, Margaret Colgate Love, said in their first public comments on the case.

“I remember this well, because it was such a big deal to consider clemency for a group of people convicted of such heinous crimes,” said Adams, the agency’s top pardon lawyer from 1997 until 2008. He said he told Holder of his “strong opposition to any clemency in several internal memos and a draft report recommending denial” and in at least one face-to-face meeting. But each time Holder wasn’t satisfied, Adams said.

The 16 members of the FALN (the Spanish acronym for Armed Forces of National Liberation) and Los Macheteros had been convicted in Chicago and Hartford variously of bank robbery, possession of explosives and participating in a seditious conspiracy. Overall, the two groups had been linked by the FBI to more than 130 bombings, several armed robberies, six slayings and hundreds of injuries.

Michelle Malkin » How Eric Holder fixed the FALN pardons

Well, since it started under Bush - what about him?

If that's so, than he should be thrown in prision to. A crime is a crime. If Holder and Obama was arming the drug cartals to fight the mexican government(Which they're doing) that's a act of war against mexico. I wouldn't blame mexico if it took this as a act of war.

Arming the drug cartels? Get serious! It was a tactic to follow the grunts to the leaders.

Bush Blamed for ‘Fast and Furious’

If that was true then there would have been an attempt to keep the weapons under sureillance. There was none. An ATF agent sat on a cartel safe house for 5 days in defiance of orders till he was finally physically pulled off by a surpervisor.

Your "theory" makes as much sense as Santa Claus.

So the Gooneybird Greeley Gazette agrees with Holder? I'm gonna faint! lol!

Well, since it started under Bush - what about him?

Bush isn't the current Attorney General or President. Holder and maybe even this current President need to be held accountable. If they want to go after Bush too,than so be it. So many innocent men,women,and children were murdered with these weapons. This can't be ignored any longer. Time for answers.

The Bush program did not include selling thousands of weapons directly to illegal buyers and then not tracing them. THAT was started under Holder. Further the ATF which allowed the sales to occur then claimed through the FBI that those same weapons were being sold by dealers illegally and the FBI used those numbers to press for harsher laws.

The entire program was a scam designed to make gun sales look shady and allow Sentiment to build to shut down such sales to all.
That's an outrage.

The Bush program did not include selling thousands of weapons directly to illegal buyers and then not tracing them. THAT was started under Holder. Further the ATF which allowed the sales to occur then claimed through the FBI that those same weapons were being sold by dealers illegally and the FBI used those numbers to press for harsher laws.

The entire program was a scam designed to make gun sales look shady and allow Sentiment to build to shut down such sales to all.

Can you provide some "credible" links to support your claims? Seriously, I'd like to see them.
Remember, in 2009, Hillary Clinton and the president of Mexico announced that illegal American gun runners were selling guns to Mexican gangs. Almost immediately, they were proven wrong since almost all of the guns were provided by corrupt Mexican police and soldiers or purchased from Colombia and Venezuela.

Again in 2009, Obama and Holder hatched a scheme to salvage Secretary Clinton's claim about the guns coming from the U.S. and Operation Fast and Furious was put into effect where the Justice Department, through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, funneled enormous numbers of guns into Mexico with the hope of creating the illusion of a gun smuggling epidemic. The planned reason-de-affair was be to pave the way for more gun control laws to pacify liberal anti-gun voters in time for the presidential election next year. However, in the interim, two U.S. government officials including a U.S. Border Patrol officer were killed with some of those same "walked" guns. Now the cover up begins with Eric Holder lying to the U.S. House subcommittee investigating both procedural and criminal wrongdoing by DOJ and BATFE. The intrigue heightened when BATFE Director Kenneth Melson, with his attorney present, disputed Eric Holder's testimony, implying that the gun scheme was actually planned, sanctioned, and monitored by the U.S. attorney general and the president. And now most recently, we have an informant from within the ranks of BATFE saying that there was never any way to track the weapons as earlier implied, nor was there any intention to do so.

The conspiracy is now out in the open and it is being reported even by the same mainstream media that once turned a blind eye to this administration's wrong doing. In the meantime, Obama, [Hillary] Clinton, and Eric Holder are holding their breaths, hoping that the conspiracy and cover up will fade, and hoping that there won’t be any talk of criminal hearings and impeachment.
So all of this furnishing the worst drug dealers with US widow-maker guns was to save Hillary's butt for lying?

I can't imagine an administration that's ever done more stupid things to cover butts by mooning America with this level of ineptitude.

feh.

We might not be at war with islam, but surely islam believes it is at war with us.

We are not at war with Islam, and you are a sniveling little coward.
A coward? Yea sure. I was in for 20 years and my father longer.

Yes, you're a coward. Your words reveal you no matter what else you may claim (and, no, you don't get to take credit for your father's years in service - who the hell gave you that idea?).
In America, he's a hero. In your neck of the woods, American heroes are heroes, too, but you're too narcissistic listening to yourself to listen to anyone else.

Who watches the watchers? Who prosecutes the prosecutors? Holder must be brought to justice. Period,end of story.

Seriously, what has Obama actually done to alarm hunters and gun owners? I've seen nothing but fictional bullshit from righties and the NRA.
Before He was elected, The Obama was very much in favor of strong gun control, including banning guns.
The fact that this is a politically unsustainable positiion caused Him to drop it from His platform.

Good point Matthew. If the Japs were successful in knocking our Aircraft Carriers out if they were at Pear Harbor it has been estimated if they invaded from the west coast, they could have made it as far inland as Chicago.
That's the popular myth.
Japan had nowhere near the necessary logistical assets to do such a thing.

Seriously, what has Obama actually done to alarm hunters and gun owners? I've seen nothing but fictional bullshit from righties and the NRA.

That's quite true. Seems to me that it's individual states that exert more say as to firearm liberties. Even individual cities.

Exactly! The NRA, Wayne LaPierre in particular, likes to keep this shit stirred up.

This is where you are wrong. Wane LaPierre does just enough to keep people employed at the offices of the NRA, nothing more.

Dealers set single-day, all-time high for FBI background check requests...
:eusa_eh:
Guns are a big seller on Black Friday
2 Dec.`11 WASHINGTON – In addition to the sleek flat-screen televisions, smartphones, computers and cut-rate designer clothing, Black Friday's shopping legions seized on another hot item for 2011: guns.
Gun dealers flooded the FBI with background check requests for prospective buyers last Friday, smashing the single-day, all-time high by 32%, according to bureau records. Deputy Assistant FBI Director Jerry Pender said the checks, required by federal law, surged to 129,166 during the day, far surpassing the previous high of 97,848 on Black Friday of 2008.

The actual number of firearms sold last Friday is likely higher because multiple firearms can be included in a transaction by a single buyer. And the FBI does not track actual gun sales. Some gun industry analysts attributed the unusual surge to a convergence of factors, including an increasing number of first-time buyers seeking firearms for protection and women who are being drawn to sport shooting and hunting.

Larry Keane, a spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation, said 25% of the purchases typically involve first-time buyers, many of them women. "I think there also is a burgeoning awakening of the American public that they do have a constitutional right to own guns," Keane said. Yet Keane said last Friday's number appeared to defy complete explanation. "It's really pretty amazing," he said.

Dennis Henigan, acting president of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, said he was "skeptical" of the Black Friday gun surge. "I think there may be no real signifcance at all," Henigan said. "It's possible that gun companies are just catching on to creating a Black Friday frenzy for themselves."

Source

New Topics

Forum List

Back