Eric Cantor's Loyalty

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Eric Cantor’s Loyalty | The Occidental Observer - White Identity, Interests, and Culture

Philip Weiss links to several commentators who were rather amazed that Cantor seemed to think it appropriate that the Republicans in the House would be making US foreign policy. Perhaps the most vitriolic comment is by Mark Perry at Foreign Policy who lumps Cantor’s statement in with the abject behavior of the Obama administration in offering Israel billions of dollars worth of military hardware in exchange for continuing a partial settlement freeze for three (3!) more months. Perry reviews a number of other recent examples of groveling before the Israel Lobby, and even sees fit to mention Elena Kagan’s testimony during her confirmation hearings:

When Elena Kagan testified during her confirmation hearings for the Supreme Court, she cited Israel jurist Aharon Barak as her model, because he was the “John Marshall of the State of Israel.” Kagan might well be a brilliant justice [I doubt it], but I would have thought she would cite Marshall as her model. Reminded that Barak was a judicial activist (and therefore not necessarily acceptable for some committee members), Kagan gave a ready explanation: “Israel means a lot to me,” she explained. Enough said.

Last edited:
Does Cantor represent the people of Virginia, or Israel?

Israel helps protect your ass, pussy boy, while you play with yourself all day.

Four Star General and former National Security Advisor James Jones...
We will never forget that since the first minutes of Israeli independence, the United States has had a special relationship with Israel. And that will not change. Why? Because this is not a commitment of Democrats or Republicans; it is a national commitment based on shared values, deep and interwoven connections, and mutual interests.

I can also say from long experience that our security relationship with Israel is important for America. Our military benefits from Israeli innovations in technology, from shared intelligence, from exercises that help our readiness and joint training that enhances our capabilities and from lessons learned in Israel's own battles against terrorism and asymmetric threats."

Israel puts me in danger HOURLY. When they attack the Arabs, the Arabs get mad and attack my country, the U.S. Because my country funds the Israelis.

What's the difference between a white man and a Palestinian?

The Palestinian knows he's occupied!

Israel puts me in danger HOURLY. When they attack the Arabs, the Arabs get mad and attack my country, the U.S. Because my country funds the Israelis.

50 Prominent US Military Leaders To Obama: Israel Key National Security Asset

Israel as a Security Asset for the United States
We, the undersigned, have traveled to Israel over the years with The Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). We brought with us our
decades of military experience and, following unrestricted access to
Israel's civilian and military leaders, came away with the unswerving belief
that the security of the State of Israel is a matter of great importance to
the United States and its policy in the Middle East and Eastern
Mediterranean. A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American
military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a
rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment
to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

Throughout our travels and our talks, the determination of Israelis to
protect their country and to pursue a fair and workable peace with their
neighbors was clearly articulated. Thus we view the current tension between
the United States and Israel with dismay and grave concern that political
differences may be allowed to outweigh our larger mutual interests.

As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through
the prism of American security interests. The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between
the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism practices and first response to terrorist attacks.

Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared
threats to our well-being. The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across
wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security
policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and
executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible.
The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists
in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed
as a threat to global peace.

In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would
be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel
"Israel as a Security Asset for the United States" | The Weekly Standard

Last edited:
Boy those Jews are a powerful bunch of people. They control the U.S. government, They control the money, they oppress poor Arabs in the middle east. For only around 18 million people they must be super human.:razz:

Intellectually, they bring 50 cal machine guns to your butter knife fight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc[/ame]

Mr Cantor was selected by the good folks in VA to represent their interests in congress. Hiring a smart Jewish atty is always a good idea when you need excellent representation.

</snark>

What's the difference between a white man and a Palestinian?

The Palestinian knows he's occupied!

Stop crapping your pants, bitch. The Israelis will protect your ass, you closet case

Last edited:
Where were they on 9/11?

Dancing in the streets of New Jersey is the answer.

Where were they during the Liberty attack?

Killing American sailors without remorse.

Israel is not the white man's friend. It's his enemy.

I mean seriously: Israelis are always bragging about how vast and wonderful their intelligence network is... but they couldn't stop 9/11?

Either

A) they didn't know, in which case, so much for their great prowess at intelligence, or,
B) they knew and didn't tell us, in which case, so much for "our best friend in the middle east."

Either way it doesn't look good!

bugs them that the Republicans have gone so deeply over to the Dark Side.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aibpyrbshgw&feature=related"]And they are kosher![/ame]

I mean seriously: Israelis are always bragging about how vast and wonderful their intelligence network is... but they couldn't stop 9/11?

The Mossad doesn't have surveillance on caves, low IQ white trash

Last edited:
Where were they on 9/11?

Dancing in the streets of New Jersey is the answer.

Israelis lowered their flags in mourning on 9/11, low IQ white trash.

Muslims celebrated...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WptpG_yVUI[/ame]

Killing American sailors without remorse.

Israelis protecting American sailors' lives, low IQ white trash...

HATZOR AIR FORCE BASE, Israel (NNS) -- Approximately 70 Sailors from Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Africa/ 6th Fleet arrived at Hatzor Israeli Air Force Base Oct. 25 in support of exercise Juniper Cobra 2010 (JC10).
The Juniper Cobra exercises have been held every two years since 2001. JC10 is the fifth iteration of this exercise with this year's focus on testing the active missile-defense capabilities of both U.S. and Israeli armed forces.

Israel is a strong ally of the United States, and I look forward to the next several weeks of working together with our Israeli friends," said Rear Adm. John M. Richardson, commander of JC10's joint task force and deputy commander of U.S. 6th Fleet. "We will advance both the art and science of ballistic missile defense between our two forces and in the end, I am confident we will have a safe and successful Juniper Cobra exercise.

NAVEUR-NAVAF Sailors Arrive in Israel for Juniper Cobra 2010

Last edited:
Is it me or is there a liberal/progressive push to make it okay to hate Jews again...I've seen anti-semetism crop up on a couple of other message boards also...I'm newer here so I don't know if this sort of thing is this common...And if Eric Cantor is becoming a target of the Soros/MediaMatters/MoveOn talking points, then I might have to keep an eye on him as a prospect for the GOP in 2012 :) I do recall he went toe to toe with Barry in that sham of a healthcare summit.

Is it me or is there a liberal/progressive push to make it okay to hate Jews again...I've seen anti-semetism crop up on a couple of other message boards also...I'm newer here so I don't know if this sort of thing is this common...And if Eric Cantor is becoming a target of the Soros/MediaMatters/MoveOn talking points, then I might have to keep an eye on him as a prospect for the GOP in 2012 :) I do recall he went toe to toe with Barry in that sham of a healthcare summit.

Ignorance is non-partisan

The New Antisemitism has been brewing for awhile.

Oriana Fallaci famously noted it a few years ago.

Forum List

Back