Epstein/Maxwell

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Im reading the reports of paedo island and sex slaves and so on. I know that the press love to lay it on thick and I have no doubt that stuff happened.
But how was it allowed to happen ? Why didnt these girls just walk away ? Why did they do as they were "ordered" to ? Where were the parents looking after them ?

There seems to be something missing here. Or is it just that money always gets its way ?

Im reading the reports of paedo island and sex slaves and so on. I know that the press love to lay it on thick and I have no doubt that stuff happened.
But how was it allowed to happen ? Why didnt these girls just walk away ? Why did they do as they were "ordered" to ? Where were the parents looking after them ?

There seems to be something missing here. Or is it just that money always gets its way ?
Oh I thought this was a Democrat fundraiser sorry

I learned a long time ago that the guys who get the most p*ssy are the ones who can identify girls with low self-esteem. They are starved for attention, and are willing to be compromised in exchange for a little attention.

A similar thing was taking place with these girls, I think. They were girls with low self-esteem, coupled with tenuous family ties. They had no close relationship with a father or other father figure, and could easily be talked into doing sketchy things with strangers.

Not to be unkind, but I watched the documentary on this whole thing - three parts, I think it was - and the girls were nothing special when it came to looks or general attractiveness, and Epstein was fixated with f*cking young women, accent on the young part. There were no "cheerleaders" in his virtual harem; they were the girls who never made it to the cheerleading squad because they were too plain.

Truth be told, it is nothing but natural for men to want to f*ck young girls; it's instinctive. Epstein just had the money to do it and not get caught...for years. And he had a herd of other men who were happy to share the fruits that Epstein provided.

Were they supposed to fucking swim back to the US? The whole thing of pedophiles is to prey on the weakness of the young to get their trust and get them to go along with your wishes. Adults preying on children. How fucking idiotic is it to blame the child. Are you a card-carrying member of NAMBLA or just a secret supporter?

Were they supposed to fucking swim back to the US? The whole thing of pedophiles is to prey on the weakness of the young to get their trust and get them to go along with your wishes. Adults preying on children. How fucking idiotic is it to blame the child. Are you a card-carrying member of NAMBLA or just a secret supporter?
Even adults get manipulated and pressured to do things they wouldnt ordinarily do. Look at the recent white sports figures who gave in to the mob and joined the mob in disrespecting the flag and the country. How many adult women give in to the pressure to keep a job? Happens all the time.

After a hard day slaving over equations on a hot chalkboard ... doesn't Mr. Maxwell deserve a little recreation?

tmpE62_thumb_thumb.jpg

Well....you could look at Britain.....1000s of British girls gang raped, by gangs of muslim over years, because the police and bureaucrats didn't want to be called racists........

Here in the U.S.....he was facilitating child sex for bill clinton so bill and his minions kept the FBI from prosecuting him....not to forget all the other rich democrat party members he had dirt on ......

Predators carefully select, and often groom, their victims. They find that one a hundred kid who's vulnerable and pretend to be their friend.

The reason it happened is the same reason they're not being prosecuted now. Clinton's friends are protecting him.

Not just Clinton's friends but a lot of powerful people. Not the Democrats, the Republicans, nor the deep state, will allow Maxwell to testify and bring down the government. Maxwell won't go to trial. She'll get a plea bargain, or get bail and run back to France, or she'll stab herself 37 times in the back after shooting her brains out.

There is a netflix series on it. Watch it if you have access.

This went on for years. They were paying girls to bring them other girls in some wacked out pedo pyramid scheme. We're talking likely hundreds of girls.

There was an 2006/07 case that got quashed by some deal and he did like 18 months of psuedo-jail during which he was allowed out 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, then a probabtion, which he routinely and openly violated.

And then the party started all over again.

That deal was insane on many levels and was ultimately overturned as the victims knew nothing about it until it was over with, and he was eventually arrrested in 2019, of course, but in the interim, all of this continued.

Last edited:
If you're willing to kill children you're certainly willing to fuck them.

I learned a long time ago that the guys who get the most p*ssy are the ones who can identify girls with low self-esteem. They are starved for attention, and are willing to be compromised in exchange for a little attention.

A similar thing was taking place with these girls, I think. They were girls with low self-esteem, coupled with tenuous family ties. They had no close relationship with a father or other father figure, and could easily be talked into doing sketchy things with strangers.

Not to be unkind, but I watched the documentary on this whole thing - three parts, I think it was - and the girls were nothing special when it came to looks or general attractiveness, and Epstein was fixated with f*cking young women, accent on the young part. There were no "cheerleaders" in his virtual harem; they were the girls who never made it to the cheerleading squad because they were too plain.

Truth be told, it is nothing but natural for men to want to f*ck young girls; it's instinctive. Epstein just had the money to do it and not get caught...for years. And he had a herd of other men who were happy to share the fruits that Epstein provided.
#1..pretty hard to get off an island you have been forced to...duh
#2 you are sick if you think its natural for a man to want sex with a young girl...get some help...thats called rape
#3 the girls weren't anything special?...and in your head you are? wow dude go get some therapy

You just haven't learned enough. These girls were poor. Mostly sexually experienced with neighborhood boys. Ghislaine took them shopping and bought them expensive clothes. Showed them a life that movie stars lived. Instead of careless boys they had sex with powerful and influential men who gave them money. Why would they walk away? They were also told that they were learning massage techniques. They would be able to get a good paying job in the future. Why would parents object? The girls came home dripping with expensive gifts and wads of cash.

Did you think the poor dears were kidnapped out of the playground and got pictures on milk cartons?

#1..pretty hard to get off an island you have been forced to...duh
#2 you are sick if you think its natural for a man to want sex with a young girl...get some help...thats called rape
#3 the girls weren't anything special?...and in your head you are? wow dude go get some therapy
That's a pretty bastardized version of what he actually said

Tired of defending your own country's child-rape gangs, so now you're defending ours?

^^ there is our resident sexual deviant blaming it all on the girls.

How does it happen? Why don’t you ask you Prince Andrew?

Forum List

Back