Epstein is getting special treatment in death.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Epstein is getting special treatment in death. Many prisoners commit suicide in jail all the time.

Why does the attorney general of the US call for a special investigation of Epstein's suicide. When is the last time the attorney general called for a special investigation for a prisoner suicide?

Epstein is getting special treatment in death. Many prisoners commit suicide in jail all the time.

Why does the attorney general of the US call for a special investigation of Epstein's suicide. When is the last time the attorney general called for a special investigation for a prisoner suicide?
When’s the last time at least half the nation called homocide, on an inmate suicide who was on suicide watch? Not to mention a man whose connections could jeopardize unknown numbers of power players..?

/---/ When was the last time? How about the last time an AG gave a crap about his ongoing investigations and the star witness offs himself in prison.

Democrats must be so relieved to know many of their "faves" won't be outed.

I woke up to a giant gust of wind. Turns out it was caused by all the Democrats sighing in relief at the same time.

High profile case and Chelsea was last seen with a rope while visiting Epstein...

( The last part is bogus )

Thinking more about it, an investigation is appropriate to expose any accomplices.
I do not think they were involved but there is a chance Bill Clinton and Trump knew more about it than they would admit

Thinking more about it, an investigation is appropriate to expose any accomplices.
I do not think they were involved but there is a chance Bill Clinton and Trump knew more about it than they would admit

Truthfully I believe Trump and Bill like their women young but over the age of 21 and most likely around 25.

I may disagree with both and yes they are sexually active dawgs, but pedophiles?

No...

Truthfully I believe Trump and Bill like their women young but over the age of 21 and most likely around 25.

I may disagree with both and yes they are sexually active dawgs, but pedophiles?

No...
I agree. They are both slime buckets, though.

~~~~~~
Because of the suspicion that Epstein's death may not have been suicide. Then again he may have received a visit by Clinton's consiglieri like Robert Duval did in Godfather II.

Given that Epstein may had recently tried to commit suicide, he should have been under watch. Some reports say he was not under suicide watch, which is even stranger.

He was in a position to help feds crack down on some human traffickers and pedophile rings.

This one should be investigated because he should never have been left alone to do this. Something is very wrong here.

This is just one coincidence too many for some people. This guy could have exposed people in high places.

~~~~~~
Because of the suspicion that Epstein's death may not have been suicide. Then again he may have received a visit by Clinton's consiglieri like Robert Duval did in Godfather II.

67291002_2511477685738760_7855456838915981312_n.jpg

Because he was probably murdered to mitigate the damage to Soros's Party of Fascist and pedophiles

No...
Monica was 18, I believe.

He didn't commit suicide.

He was suicided.

Two different things.:dunno:

Cause it not be a suicide?

High profile case and Chelsea was last seen with a rope while visiting Epstein...

( The last part is bogus )

Where was the last place that Chelsea was seen?

He got a really special treatment under suicide watch, a suicide.

Many folks have been trying to figure our how Epstein obtained large amounts of money. A dude in this interview says it was Leslie Wexner!

Many folks have been trying to figure our how Epstein obtained large amounts of money. A dude in this interview says it is Leslie Wexner!

He sold underage girls to billionaires. This is probably where some of those children that democrats want through the border end up.

Forum List

Back