Epiphany or what?

“When Congress lets presidents write their own laws, then he’s not a president,” Napolitano said. “He’s a prince.”
An Orange Turd Prince with a lot of power, unfortunately.

This has been a problem before Trump. I've long noted that anything you let one get away with will only grow worse under the next.

I'm still skeptical, but Napolitano seems to have lost his filters. I appreciate that he sticks to issues in his criticism and lays off the hyperbole.

Fox News Legal Analyst Has A Stark Warning For Republicans Who Support Trump
When Napolitano first came to FoxNews, he was ambivalent on most issues. But his TDS is strong, and he can't help himself to the point of pairing with those who denied people being sent back to their Foreign country with no history of abusing them in any way, humanitarian relief by shutting those purse strings.

TDS means a person will do devious things to prevent a President from getting a nation back on its feet after 8 years of Obummer's rule that will yoke the neck of American great grandchildren he spent so much money we didn't have and decimated the military in every way you can name and even some ways there are no names for. :rolleyes:

The number of immigrants the Democrats have brought over here one way or another cost us $53 trillion dollars every year. That's gotta stop, and President Trump is stopping it to the best of his ability.

Nancy Pelosi will have to stop her near-free maid service and boy howdy is she pissed.

I'm still skeptical, but Napolitano seems to have lost his filters. I appreciate that he sticks to issues in his criticism and lays off the hyperbole.

When Napolitano first came to FoxNews, he was ambivalent on most issues. But his TDS is strong, and he can't help himself to the point of pairing with those who denied people being sent back to their Foreign country with no history of abusing them in any way, humanitarian relief by shutting those purse strings.

TDS means a person will do devious things to prevent a President from getting a nation back on its feet after 8 years of Obummer's rule that will yoke the neck of American great grandchildren he spent so much money we didn't have and decimated the military in every way you can name and even some ways there are no names for. :rolleyes:

The number of immigrants the Democrats have brought over here one way or another cost us $53 trillion dollars every year. That's gotta stop, and President Trump is stopping it to the best of his ability.

Nancy Pelosi will have to stop her near-free maid service and boy howdy is she pissed.

Business brought the immigrants here. Some legally, others not.

Business brought the immigrants here. Some legally, others not.
Yeah. monkey business.

Napolitano lives off his portfolio.

Every president abuses his power. Some more than others.
Obummer took it to a new level.
Not really. He had predecessors that were way worse. Lincoln. FDR. Reagan. Truman.
And all their price tags for power abuse outdid Obummer? Mathematicians tell us Barack Obama inflicted more national debt that all the others did combined, including the four you mention, three for which wars paments against the people to pay. Obummer hamstringed white people for once and for all. Those who laughed are now screaming to have their shares of perpetual welfare support with a happy hour of pocket picking people who had nothing to do with their 9-generations removed slavery. And the next generation of wealth-seekers will make more demands than ever, because that's been their heritage since 1865. Guilt money. Trouble is, they ran out of guilt several generations ago. Even stupid people get sick of having their pockets regularly picked when they are innocent of any and all wrongdoing.

Last edited:
Not really. He had predecessors that were way worse. Lincoln. FDR. Reagan. Truman.
And all their price tags for power abuse outdid Obummer? Mathematicians tell us Barack Obama inflicted more national debt that all the others did combined, including the four you mention, three for which wars paments against the people to pay. Obummer hamstringed white people for once and for all. Those who laughed are now screaming to have their shares of perpetual welfare support with a happy hour of pocket picking people who had nothing to do with their 9-generations removed slavery. And the next generation of wealth-seekers will make more demands than ever, because that's been their heritage since 1965. Guilt money. Trouble is, they ran out of guilt several generations ago. Even stupid people get sick of having their pockets regularly picked when they are innocent of any and all wrongdoing.
Obama was a big abuser. And used his position to influence.
I just dont think that surpasses FDR or Lincoln.

And all their price tags for power abuse outdid Obummer? Mathematicians tell us Barack Obama inflicted more national debt that all the others did combined, including the four you mention, three for which wars paments against the people to pay. Obummer hamstringed white people for once and for all. Those who laughed are now screaming to have their shares of perpetual welfare support with a happy hour of pocket picking people who had nothing to do with their 9-generations removed slavery. And the next generation of wealth-seekers will make more demands than ever, because that's been their heritage since 1965. Guilt money. Trouble is, they ran out of guilt several generations ago. Even stupid people get sick of having their pockets regularly picked when they are innocent of any and all wrongdoing.
He did it for the money, and took his share off the top. Even so, after the wall is built and the military rebuilt, we have 5 future generations picking up the tab. They're the new slaves unless the Greenland deal goes through and we get free gold, diamonds, building materials, and a dreamer's land of minerals.

Well, I respect your thoughts considering the Constitution took some hits from those guys you mentioned. Obama pulled some real stunts on the Constitution to get even with those who protested his spending and who ran against his successor to the throne he created.

Forum List

Back