When killing babies is okay, cannibalism isn't off the table either...seriously....

The left wing is insane. They are insane.....did I say that the left wing is insane....?

When killing babies is the floor, the ceiling will never be found.....this left wing professor, in the man made climate change cult.....wants us to start using Soylent Green as a food source.....

Swedish Prof Urges 'Eating Human Flesh — to Save the Climate'

If you keep on denying climate change, that is what you will be eating, soy and beans (if anything). I suspect that is what he means, but I could not find a decent link on him or where he said it.

I do wish you would take tramp literally.

The left wing is insane. They are insane.....did I say that the left wing is insane....?

When killing babies is the floor, the ceiling will never be found.....this left wing professor, in the man made climate change cult.....wants us to start using Soylent Green as a food source.....

If you keep on denying climate change, that is what you will be eating, soy and beans (if anything). I suspect that is what he means, but I could not find a decent link on him or where he said it.

No, dumb ass....he means eating dead people.....to save the man made global warming cult.....

Earlier this week, Magnus Söderlund, professor of marketing and strategy at the Stockholm School of Economics, spoke at the Gastro Summit, a discussion on the future of food in the case of a climatepocalypse, The Epoch Times reported.

Söderlund spoke on the topic, "Can you Imagine Eating Human Flesh?" He argued for breaking down the ancient taboos against desecrating the human corpse and, well, cannibalism. The clip is available on State Swedish Television channel TV4 at this link. The end of the video's description roughly translates to "the possibility of eating human flesh - to save the climate." How cannibalism would have any impact on the climate is anyone's guess, and it seems the professor is more focused on dealing with the aftereffects of climate change, anyway.

According to The Epoch Times, Söderlund dismissed taboos against cannibalism as "conservative." He suggested that people's resistance to eating human flesh "could be overcome, little by little, beginning with persuading people to just taste it." In the video, he warned "that since food sources will be scarce in the future, people must be introduced to eating things they have thus far considered disgusting—among them, human flesh."

No, dumb ass....he means eating dead people.....to save the man made global warming cult.....

Earlier this week, Magnus Söderlund, professor of marketing and strategy at the Stockholm School of Economics, spoke at the Gastro Summit, a discussion on the future of food in the case of a climatepocalypse, The Epoch Times reported.

Söderlund spoke on the topic, "Can you Imagine Eating Human Flesh?" He argued for breaking down the ancient taboos against desecrating the human corpse and, well, cannibalism. The clip is available on State Swedish Television channel TV4 at this link. The end of the video's description roughly translates to "the possibility of eating human flesh - to save the climate." How cannibalism would have any impact on the climate is anyone's guess, and it seems the professor is more focused on dealing with the aftereffects of climate change, anyway.

According to The Epoch Times, Söderlund dismissed taboos against cannibalism as "conservative." He suggested that people's resistance to eating human flesh "could be overcome, little by little, beginning with persuading people to just taste it." In the video, he warned "that since food sources will be scarce in the future, people must be introduced to eating things they have thus far considered disgusting—among them, human flesh."

If you were going to die from lack of food, global warming denial, you would resort to cannibalism.

Most eat meat now.

If you were going to die from lack of food, global warming denial, you would resort to cannibalisms.

There is not man made global warming...this guy is simply a ghoul....as you are as well...

If you were going to die from lack of food, global warming denial, you would resort to cannibalisms.

There is not man made global warming...this guy is simply a ghoul....as you are as well...

I suspected you do not believe in global warming or climate change, but its happening now as we type. What are your grandkids going to eat when they run out of meat?? Have you even thought about it? Droughts, floods, fires, etc, what will they be eating when soy can no longer be grown.

Plane crash survivor describes the moment he resorted to cannibalism

I hope you know that soy is a bean that it is used in most artificial meats. And that is what the Globalists are pushing everyone to eat, their GMO ingredients artificial meats.

If you were going to die from lack of food, global warming denial, you would resort to cannibalism.

Most eat meat now.

Hate to tell you but with the advances in technology there is no need for cannibalism ever even with Climate Change.

Only sick people with the fantasy of eating humans would dream of it...

Climate change is a myth. Thinking humans can destroy the world just by living. Is really funny.

I hope you know that soy is a bean that it is used in most artificial meats. And that is what the Globalists are pushing everyone to eat, their GMO ingredients artificial meats.

Soy contains estrogen, so men will be walking around, in the future with too much estrogen, men will be kind of like women, and women with added estrogen, only time will tell!!

Uses of Soybeans - North Carolina Soybeans

(so if you eat meat , you are eating soy)

Climate change is a myth. Thinking humans can destroy the world just by living. Is really funny.

Are you going to tell your grandchildren that, because they are probably smarter than you.

Are you going to tell your grandchildren that, because they are probably smarter than you.
I have a son and he doesn't believe your bullshit either. We wasn't suppose to be here after the year 2000 and we are still doing great.

No, climate change isn't the myth....the myth is we have any major impact on the naturally occurring thing known as climate change. We don't and never have.

No, climate change isn't the myth....the myth is we have any major impact on the naturally occurring thing known as climate change. We don't and never have.
Nothing is happening, quit being brain washed. Every prediction has been wrong. First global cooling, then global warming, and now climate change.

I suspected you do not believe in global warming or climate change, but its happening now as we type. What are your grandkids going to eat when they run out of meat?? Have you even thought about it? Droughts, floods, fires, etc, what will they be eating when soy can no longer be grown.

Plane crash survivor describes the moment he resorted to cannibalism
Quit using Computers made from Carbon, and Plastic and Posting Dumb Shit on The USMB if you care about your Fake Climate Change Agenda.

If there are only 10-11 years left on Earth, why don't Democrats line up at The Poison Koolaide Bar, Off Themselves and Decrease The Surplus Population on Earth?

A Little Mass Suicide could clean up The Gene Pool.

The left is leaning toward cannibalism more and more. Newsweek: Cannibalism Is Taboo 'For Now'

Do they want herds raised as food animals or random captures?

Global warming is a hoax. Clearly. But suppose it was true. It doesn't mean a world of starvation. It would really learn to a world of tropical abundance.

Forum List

Back